剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
No, I tell you what.
不行 我跟你说
We've got the Pride And Prejudice outfits -
我们找到了"傲慢与偏见"的服装
let's do Tipping The Velvet.
那就弄"南希的情史"
This is going really badly.
这计划太糟了
We'll have to find you a suitable partner.
我得给你找个绝佳伴侣
Don't set me up.
不要给我相亲
Is there someone? Yes.
你有对象了么 对
Stevie.
是Stevie
Oh, your father and I had hoped
你♥爸♥和我都希望
for something rather better than that.
你能找个比她好的
But on the plus side, he owes me 50 quid.
但值得高兴的是他欠我50镑
Oh, I've just had a thought.
我有个想法
Gary, I'll come back later to discuss everything.
Gary 我晚点过来讨论派对的事
Darling, before they close,
亲爱的 趁他们还没关门
I seem to remember the National Trust
我记得国民托管组织
do life membership discounts for lesbians.
对蕾丝边有终身优♥惠♥政策
Come on!
快点
I hate you. And I hate you.
我恨你 还有你
Can you please explain what's going on now?
你能给我解释一下现在是什么状况么
I thought you were coming out.
我以为你要出柜
Why is this still Pride And Prejudice theme party?
为什么还是"傲慢与偏见"主题派对
It's not. OK, here's the thing.
不是 好 是这样的
We're an item, Mum's hosting
我们就是道具 妈妈在主办
us a Tipping The Velvet-themed coming out party,
"南希的情史"的出柜主题派对
we're members of the National Trust
我们现在是国家信托的会员
and can book our civil partnership there at a 10% discount.
可以在那办民事伴侣关系还有九折优♥惠♥
But how?
怎么办到的
You've got me life membership to the National Trust?
你让我也终身入会国家信托了么
You're definitely focussing on the wrong bit.
你真的放错重点了
Everybody! They're here!
大家注意了 她们来了
What are we going to do?
我们要怎么办
We'll just have to get on with it now, won't we?
我们只能这样演下去了
Come on, lesbian role play.
快 蕾丝边角色扮演
Hurrah for the lesbians!
为蕾丝边欢呼吧
Stevie, can you stop acting the couple?
Stevie 你能不要再假装是一对了么
This is going to get creepy and complicated.
越来越恶心复杂了
Sorry? Are you ashamed of me? What?
你说啥 你嫌我丢人是吧 啥
I think you'll find your family would be amazed,
我觉得你家人会吃惊的
nay, mightily impressed with me on your arm.
不是 是被我拦着你的胳膊惊傻了
Look at me! I'm a hot fox.
看看那我 性感女郎啊
Stevie.
Stevie
Suddenly I'm not good enough for you.
怎么一下我就配不上你了
You do know you're not really a lesbian?
你确信你不是蕾丝边么
This is all your fault. You know that, don't you ?
都怪你 你知道的
Sorry
抱歉
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我都不知道我为什么要来
I'm supposed to be at my niece's party.
我应该去我侄女的派对的
Everything all right, darling?
一切都还好吧 亲爱的
Just going to check on the Lesbian blancmange.
我去看看蕾丝边牛奶冻
Deliberate.
故意的
So you've seen Edmund Dettori?
你见过Edmund Dettori了吧
Such a shame. I thought he was perfect.
太遗憾了 我觉得他是完美的
That is Edmund De Tory?
那就是Edmund De Tory么
But he doesn't have a weird face.
但是他长得不诡异啊
Oh, Dettori. D-E-T-T-O-R-I.
哦 是Dettori D E T T O R I
Italian, yes.
意大利人 是啊
Right! That's it.
到此为止了
Everybody! Can I have your attention, please? Thank you.
大家注意了 我要说两句 谢谢
Just a short announcement.
发布个简短的通告
This will come as a shock to some,
这是个晴天霹雳
particularly as this is a coming out party,
尤其是在这个出柜派对上
but it turns out, the thing is, I'm straight.
但事实是 我是直女
Darling, you are a what I call,
亲爱的 你就是 我所谓的
"Nightmare", but I still love you.
噩梦 但我还是爱你
Now please allow me to do all what I wanted to do
现在请允许我做我唯一
in the first place and introduce you to Edmund.
早就想做的事把你介绍给Edmund
Go on then.
继续
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, wow, Mr Darcy.
达西先生
You look better than I've ever imagined in that.
你比我想象中的还要帅
Miranda? Better go.
Miranda 得走了
Yes, of course. To meet the man of your dreams.
好 没问题 去见梦中情人
Edmund?
Edmund
This is Miranda.
这是Miranda
Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for coming, please.
很高兴见到你 谢谢你的出席
Thank you very much, sir.
万分感谢 先生
And thank you for organising a promising wonderful night.
谢谢你带来了这个充满希望又美妙的夜晚
sorry, have you got something stuck in your throat?
不好意思 有东西卡在你嗓子里么
A little quiche or something?
一小块蛋饼还是什么的
No, I'm fine, thank you.
没有 我很好 谢谢
Good night, everyone! Miranda, you can't leave.
大家晚安 Miranda 你不能走
This is your party.
这是你的派对
Such fun. No...Miranda
真搞笑 不行 Miranda
Such fun. Such fun. Such fun.
真搞笑 太搞笑了 搞笑
Such fun. Such fun. Such fun. And Run!
搞笑 笑一笑 搞一搞 搞了个笑
Not fun. Not fun. Not fun.
不好玩 不搞笑
Not in any way fun.
一点都不好玩
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表