剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
Down low, up high! Down low, up really high!
下拍 上排 下拍 蹦个高
OK, fine. You've made your point.
服了你们了 我都明白了
I'm not cool,
我一点都不酷
but I just want some fun, crazy times, you know?
我只是想找乐子 疯狂一把
I'm going to start by getting really drunk.
那我就从喝的烂醉开始
No!
不要
What?
又咋了
You get regal and angry when you're drunk.
你一醉就变震怒的华妃了
Oh, I do not!
我才不是
Have you had wild times, Penny?
你有没有疯狂的时候 Penny
Don't you know it! I've had...
你不知道么 我曾经
such fun.
真搞笑
There was a spa in Malta in the '60s.
六十年代的时候马尔他有个温泉浴场
Oh, no. Let's just say,
救救我吧 怎么说呢
clothes weren't an option, so...
穿不♥穿♥衣服随便
..Nigel Havers, twice.
Nigel Havers 两次哦
Unacceptable.
大胆放肆
I'll tell you what I'm going to do.
告诉你们我要做什么
I'm just going to take off for a few days.
我要出国旅游几天
I'm going to pack a back-pack, grab a flight to...Thailand!
我要收拾行囊 坐飞机去 泰国
For a few days?
去几天么
Wild! Yeah, that's it!
疯狂吧
Well, I'm just off to book my spontaneous trip
我要回去订我那说走就走的机票
because I am one cool, hip chick.
因为我是个很酷的时髦妞
Obviously I'm not going on a spontaneous crazy trip.
很明显我才不要去什么傻缺的旅行
I'm no good at travel
我一点都不在行旅行
and even if I did get to an exotic beach location,
就算是在热带海滩我也想死
not relaxing. Beaches?
一点都不舒心 海滩啊
Try and put a towel down, immediate gust of wind,
想把浴巾铺在沙滩上 忽然来了阵风
towel in face.
浴巾糊在脸上
Tuck towel into sand.
把浴巾卷进沙子里
Sit down, have an ice lolly, wasp!
坐下 来根冰棒 大黄蜂
Wasp! Stand up to bat wasp away, oh no!
大黄蜂 站起来把黄蜂赶走 神啊
Sand on towel now, flap towel to get rid of sand,
沙子跑浴巾上了 拍走浴巾上的沙子
sand in face, sand on lolly,
沙子满脸 沙子满冰棒
wasp, abort, abort!
大黄蜂 不玩了 还是回家吧
Right, holiday search.
度假搜索
Hotel, England, Surrey.
旅馆 英格兰 萨里郡
It's too expensive, it's a bit far...
太贵了 有点远
Oh, hang on, brilliant! The Hamilton Lodge.
等一下 太棒了 汉密尔顿旅店
I know where that is. La bas.
我知道在哪 在那
Round the corner, no travel,
就在拐角 不用长途跋涉
no language barrier, book.
没有语言障碍 订个房♥
And there's no reason to say I'm not going to Thailand.
也不用找借口说我不去泰国了
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
**Has broken Like the first morning*
*早晨来临 如同第一个清晨
**Blackbirds have spoken Ski-mah-nah-neee.*
*画眉鸣唱 如同第一只鸣禽
How are you? Good.
你怎么样 很好
When are you off?
什么时候出发
In about 20 minutes, to Thailand.
20分钟之后 去泰国哦
Will you be all right for a few days?
你自己玩几天没事吧
I'm doing a management course on Friday but your mum's covering.
周五我要去上管理课但是你妈妈会来代班
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Morning.
早上好
I made you a packed lunch for the flight.
我给你做了午餐 飞机上吃
Oh great. Oh, that's lovely! Thank you.
太好了 真有爱 谢谢
Darling, I won't go as far as proud,
亲爱的 虽然我不是很为你骄傲
but I am genuinely impressed.
但我觉得你很了不起
You are actually going, what I call, abroad.
你真得要我所谓的出国了
It is abroad.
就是出国
Now, remember, if a man drives up to you
记住 要是有男人开车过来
saying he's a taxi, get in.
说是出租车 一定要上车
You never know.
谁知道有什么惊喜
Right, Well, I've got a cab booked to the airport
我已经定了出租车去机场
so don't hang around.
你们快走吧
OK. Bye then. I could have taken you to the airport.
好 再见 我能送你去机场
No, don't worry about it. I would've given you a lift.
没事 不用了 我可以送你去
My car's outside.
我车就在外面
I wouldn't give you a lift but you should've asked.
我不能送你去 但你应该提前问问我
Save the money, I'll take you.
省点钱 我送你去
My car's just outside. Seriously.
我的车就在外面 真心的
Cancel the taxi, go with Gary.
取消出租吧 让Gary送你去
I don't want to go the airport with any of you.
我不想让你们送我去
The idea is disgusting.
太恶心了
Somebody order a cab to The Ha...?
谁定了出租去汉
To the, um...
去
the ha...airport, yes.
汉 机场 对啊
Best job I've had in a while!
今生最棒的工作了
Right, I need to leave immediately,
我得赶快走了
because I don't know what's going to happen next.
不然不知道还会发生什么
And this is your room. Oh, lovely.
这是你的房♥间 真好
Look, Thailand!
看啊 泰国啊
Yeah, and you have to stay in this dive,
对啊 但是你只能待在这画里
wishing you were there.
希望你真是在泰国
Like a form of torture.
感觉就像是酷刑啊
Or you can look at it, imagine you're there,
或者你可以看着这画 想象你在那
without the hassle of going.
还不用困难重重的赶过去
You like that idea, don't you?
你喜欢我的想法 是吧
Right. Fridge, bathroom, bed...
冰箱 浴室 床
Ooh, we've only just met!
我们刚见面就上♥床♥啊
Just a little joke. Thank you.
开个小玩笑 谢谢
Always a bit nervous around youth.
年轻人面前总是很紧张
I love a hotel room!
我爱死旅馆了
Don't you love a hotel room?
你不爱旅馆么
I love a hotel room!
我真爱旅馆啊
You know clean sheet night at home,
在家只有睡在刚换的干净床单上
when it feels like a delicious new bed?
才会感觉到睡在清新的新床上
Every night in a hotel.
在旅馆每天都是这样啊
And sometimes the sheets feel a bit crisp and cold, don't they?
有时候床单有点发硬还很凉 是吧
So you do the warming-up-bed dance.
就得来个暖床舞
Forgot to say, breakfast from seven till ten.
忘了告诉你 早餐7点到10点供应
Great, thanks.
很好 谢谢
And that bed is...
这个床
Yep, it's fine.
很好
Oh, this is always funny in a hotel room, isn't it?
在旅馆这个总是很有意思
Where's my head gone?
我的头呢
"I used to be like a swan."
"我以前像天鹅呢"
Are you from an institution, or are you...?
你是刚出院吗 或者是
No, but I hear you.
不是 但我明白了
Right.
好
Ooh, tea and coffee tray.
茶水托盘
Nowhere else but in a hotel room is one so excited
只有在旅馆房♥间里看到
to see free tea and coffee sachets.
免费的茶包和咖啡才会很激动
Good word, "Sachet".
多好的词啊 "小袋"
As I sashay up to the sachet.
看我滑步到小袋
I am very over-excited!
我真是相当无与伦比的激动啊
Biscuits!
饼干耶
The key with the biscuits, of course,
饼干的重点是
if you don't eat them on day one,
要是你在第一天没有吃
hide them so you get the free packet the next.
把它们藏起来 第二天你就免费再来一包
Little kettle.
小电水壶
You never have a kettle in your room at home.
你绝不会在你卧室放电水壶
That would be weird.
那就太奇葩了
But in a hotel,
但是在旅馆呢
out of bed, pop the kettle on, one smooth move.
起身下床 打开水壶 一步到位
It's been 26 hours.
才26小时
I've done everything. All the films.
我都做了个遍了 所有电影
Well, not all the films, naughty!
不是所有电影 讨厌
I've had six baths, most room service meals.
我泡了6次澡 大部分的客房♥餐点
It's like all the best bits of being ill,
只有在装病的时候
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表