剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
he's seen a photo
他看了你一张照片
and he's still interested.
但是他还是乐意
That's a photo of you!
是你的照片啊
Miranda, why don't you go on a date with him?
Miranda 为啥不跟他约会呢
Then Penny might cancel the party.
Penny就会取消派对了
No, I'm sorry.
不要了 真抱歉
I hate being set up. I can't.
我讨厌相亲 我不行
Oh, that is a Major Pity -
真是遗憾上校
and his friend, Colonel Shame!
外加憾事上校来捣乱啊
You know where I am if you change your mind.
你要是改变主意了就来找我
Ciao, Bella. Emberg!
再见 小美人儿 Emberg
What part of not wanting to be set up
大家到底是听不懂不要相亲
do people not understand? Here we go.
里的哪个词 又来了
I hate to be anywhere that involves flirting,
我讨厌去那些打情骂俏的事
Which, let me tell you, at 6 foot 1,
还有 我1米8多的大个子
is not easy. No-one's ever taller than me.
多不容易啊 没有比我高的
I spend my time lowering the height with the forward knee bend.
我得一直卑躬屈膝的自我变矮
"How do you do, sir?"
"先生 你怎么样呢"
Trouble is your arms are suddenly disproportionately long,
问题是胳膊不成比例的突然变长了
which is weird
多诡异啊
and moving off becomes tricky.
走路的时候就更诡异了
They ask me for a drink,
他们叫我去喝酒
I have to follow them to the bar like this.
我就得这样跟着他们去吧台
I mean, imagine that! Hey, calm down.
想象一下 淡定
Have you ever thought about listening to whale music?
你有没有想过听鲸鱼音乐
Oh, whale music! What a load of bollocks.
鲸鱼音乐 真是胡扯淡
Oh, that's nice!
太好听了
OK. Yes, I get in a dating state.
对啊 我要去约会了
But that's boarding school for you.
这就是寄宿学校带来的后果啊
Starved of male company for years,
为男性♥伴♥侣♥饥渴了很多年
still now when a bloke says, "Hi," I think,
现在当一个男的说"你好"的时候 我想
nice spring wedding.
春天结婚多欢乐
I mean, essentially, I'm not fussy when it comes to men,
本质上说 我对男人不是很挑剔
my mother's choices aside. I have three rules.
先不说我妈的要求 我有三个条件
Firstly, they're straight.
第一 是直男
Secondly, they're aged between
第二 年龄是在
18 and 65.
18到65
Thirdly - quite particular this one -
第三 这个很特别
I can't abide a high pitched voice.
我无法忍♥受高音调的嗓音
You know, it's the David Beckham complex.
你懂得 这就是贝克汉姆那种复合体
They look great, say something, and the magic's gone.
看着很帅 一说话 就毫无吸引力了
Hi, I'm Miranda.
你好 我是Miranda
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
So, what brings you here?
是什么把你吸引来的
Hello? It's the new Nokia.
谁啊 新款诺基亚
"An emergency at home," You say?
你是说"家里出状况了"是吧
This is all Mum's fault.
都是我妈的错
A "Pride and Prejudice" Party?
"傲慢与偏见"派对
And if I hear "Such fun!" One more time.
要是我再一次听到"真搞笑"
Miranda! I tried to stop her.
Miranda 我没拦住她
No, she'll want what I call
不是 她想听 我所谓的
"A party update".
"派对进展更新"
So, the Mr Darcy look-alike is happy to arrive DRY
外形酷似达西先生的人愿意干着来
and we can moisten him ourselves.
那我们可以把他弄湿
The flowers... No, Mum, please stop.
那花 不 妈 不要说了
I... I definitely can't make Friday.
我周五真的不行
Why not?
为什么不行
Stevie's little niece is seriously ill.
Stevie的小侄女生重病了
Oh, I'm sorry. That's awful.
真抱歉 太糟了
I know. And I've said I'll do a shift that night, so...
我知道 我说我那晚去照顾她
Why can't Stevie look after her?
为什么Stevie不能照顾她
She can't, can she? No, she can't.
她不行 是吧 不行 她不行
Why not? You'd have to ask her.
为什么不行 你得问她
That's you. Oh, yes.
就是你啊 是啊
So, why can't she? She's, I'm...
那她为什么不行 她要 我
umm... going to the cinema.
要去电影院
Surely the child is more important?
很明显是孩子比较重要啊
The film is...
电影是
It's very important... Very important.
很重要 非常重要
What is it? It's... umm... It's...
什么电影 是 是
It's Ice Age 3 - Dawn Of The Dinosaurs.
是<冰河世纪3 恐龙的黎明>
Not important enough. Not important enough.
不够重要 不够重要
It's, um...
是
It's Citizen Kane. Good.
是<公民凯恩> 好
Citizen Kane. Yeah.
<公民凯恩> 对
It is an important film, I grant you,
是个很重要的电影 我同意
but I should have thought your family would come first.
但是我还是觉得家人应该摆在第一位
Yes, Stevie. That's really insensitive of you to ask me
是啊 Stevie 你让我帮你看你侄女
to look after your niece so you can go to the cinema!
自己去电影院真是太没人性了
Oh, well, good. So we're all on.
很好 那我们都去
Oh, goody.
真好
Wait. Penny, it must be a massive effort
等一下 Penny 单是为Miranda相亲
to host a party just to set Miranda up.
就办派对你肯定花费了很多心血
Particularly when she's already got a date. With a doctor.
尤其是在她已经有约会的时候 和一个医生
Oh, no, darling, that's called an appointment.
不是 亲爱的 那叫预约
Bless.
保佑你
No, no. An Army doctor. Really?
不是 不是 是军队医生 真的么
Yeah. Friend of Tilly's. Really?
对 Tilly的朋友 真的么
Oh, what we save from the party we put towards the wedding.
那我们就不办派对了 直奔婚礼吧
Good luck, darling.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Don't say, "Such fun."
不要说"真搞笑"
Well, if it annoys you that much, no I won't.
要是它让你很闹心 我不说
Such fun.
真搞笑
Such fun! Ha! Ooh, a double!
真搞笑 双重打击啊
What did you do that for?
你为什么要这么做
You know I don't want to go on a date.
你知道我不想去约会的
Well, it's the ticket out.
这样你就不用去派对了
And he might be nice.
他没准挺好呢
Hellooo! Oh, hello. You look nice.
你好啊 你好 你看上去真美
Thank you, please, very much, please, thanks very to you.
谢谢 非常感谢 万分感谢
I'm meeting someone.
我来见个人
Yes, I know. Your mum just called.
对 我知道 你妈刚打电♥话♥来了
She's cancelled the party.
她取消了派对
You do realize she was going to spend a shedload of money here.
你肯定知道她要在这花一大笔钱
Don't blame me. It was her idea.
不要怪我 是她的主意
I'm just meeting the man of my dreams.
我只是来见我的梦中情人
And here I am.
我在这呢
Listen to my genuine laughter.
听听我这由衷的笑声
So, who is this man of your dreams anyway?
那谁是你的梦中情人
A friend of Tilly's. She said
是Tilly的朋友 她说
he'd be wearing a red carnation, so look out...
他会带一朵红色康乃馨 注意一下
A friend of Tilly's?
Tilly的朋友么
Yes, OK, he might be awful.
对 好吧 他可能很糟
Can we have a signal, just in case I need help?
我们能不能定个信♥号♥♥ 万一我需要帮助呢
How about...
那
Clive, it's got to be something subtle
Clive 得是小动作
I can slip into a social situation.
我能用在社交场合
How can I make this seem natural on a date?
约会的时候这个怎么可能正常
All right, calm your plimsolls.
好 冷静一下
Why don't you ask me for more sauce?
那你就让我多给你点酱料
And then I can say,
然后我就说
"The kitchen's on fire. Everybody out."
"厨房♥着火了 大家都出去"
Perfect. I mean, I'm sure I won't need it.
很好 我确信我不需要
She said he was lovely.
他说他很可爱
Oh, hello.
你好
Well, hello, Totty.
你好啊 高妹
Enchante, what?
太迷人了 有什么指示
So, Charlie, tell me.
Charlie 跟我说说
The nickname, "Dreamboat".
那外号♥ "梦中情人"
How did that come about?
怎么来的
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表