剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表
还有另一种情况
There's one other scenario.
他们在苏联人解放我们之前 强迫我们步行离开这里
They force-march us out of here before the Russkies can set us free.
把我们转移到帝国更深的地方 比如说巴伐利亚
Move us somewhere deeper in the Reich, say, Bavaria.
我们这些战俘是他们的筹码
That's leverage, all those POWs.
可他们怎么拿战俘当筹码
But how would they do that?
像这样
Like this.
我们必须立刻着手准备
We need to start preparing now.
节约口粮 让兄弟们恢复体格
Conserving rations, getting the men in shape.
我们今后做的一切
Everything we do from this point on
都必须是为这三种情况作准备
needs to be to prepare for all three scenarios.
大规模处决 被迫转移或计划好的战斗
Mass execution, forced march, or pitched battle.
天啊
Christ.
如果我们能重新占领海岸线...
If we could retake the coast...
先生们 要去法国了
Gentlemen, you're going to France.
立正
Ah-ten-hut!
坐
Be seated.
龙骑兵行动三天后开始
Operation Dragoon takes place in three days.
你们的任务让这成为可能
Your mission is what makes it possible.
(今日目标)
马赛
Marseille.
圣特罗佩
Saint-Tropez.
土伦
Toulon.
每个都是我们反♥攻♥部队的关键登陆点
Each critical landing points for our incoming forces.
我们会有取胜的人力 但有一个必要条件
Now, we will have the manpower to prevail but if, and only if,
我们必须干掉他们的监控设备
we knock out their eyes.
德国的雷达探测系统都安装在这里
German radar detection systems are mounted all along here.
我们要用分阶段的激进扫射行动 将其全部打掉
We are gonna take them all out in phased aggressive strafing runs.
讲吧 - 上校 长官
Yes? - Colonel, sir,
土伦在762公里外
Toulon is 473.51 miles away,
往返就是1524公里
and that is 947.2 miles round-trip.
P51战机加满油的最大航程为1609公里
And the maximum fuel range of our P-51s is only 999.8 miles.
当然这是在考虑
And that of course is before you take into account
空气阻力系数和额外弹♥药♥重量之前
the drag coefficient plus the excess weight of the munitions,
而这些都是变数
which are both variable
显然会导致燃料消耗更快
and will obviously cause a faster fuel burn.
用外挂式油箱
Now, with the drop tanks,
就说能把航程增加到2213公里吧
let's say that gets us up to, what, 1,375-mile range,
但那也会显著增加飞机重量
but it also adds significantly more weight.
如果我们在完成任务后抛掉油箱 能减轻几千公斤重量
And if we kick the tanks after the run, that'll drop us a couple thousand pounds
但航程还是差了几百公里 长官
but we'll still fall hundreds of miles short, sir.
你说得对 梅肯尉官
You're right, Lieutenant Macon.
这次任务会很惊险
This is gonna be close.
但并非不可能完成
But it's not impossible.
你们要用尽机翼油箱里的每一滴油
You use every drop of gas in your wing tanks.
努力回到友军领地的某处
Try to make it back to friendly territory someplace.
我们会给大家分发身份证件
We're gonna give you IDs,
所以如果你们没有刚一降落 就被德国人抓住
so if the Germans don't get you as soon as you land,
便能伪装身份
you can be somebody else.
也许能混入人群之中
And you might be able to blend in with the population.
祝大家混入人群好运吧
Good luck blending in.
我们到底是不是图斯基吉人
Are we Tuskegee men or what?
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir!
我们能不能完成任务 - 能 长官
Will we get this job done? - Sir, yes, sir.
那我们就去搞定
Then let's take care of it.
给 长官
Here you go, sir.
谢了 中士
Thanks, Sarge.
名字 - 伯勒尔 在这里
Name? - Burrel. Right here.
(马戈号♥)
锋面的边缘在山脉上移♥动♥得很快
The edge of the front's moving pretty fast across the mountain range.
只是时机而已
Just timing.
我们能成功的
We'll do it.
都是数学问题
It's all mathematics.
好了 兄弟们 抛掉油箱
All right, men. Kick your tanks!
收到 梅肯尉官
Copy that, Lieutenant Macon.
该死
Damn it.
领飞呼叫中队 保持航线
Lead to squadron. Stay on course.
韦斯特布鲁克 你的油箱是怎么回事
What's going on with your tanks, Westbrook?
我说要抛掉
I said drop.
油箱抛不掉
Tanks won't drop.
好 韦斯特布鲁克 我陪你 我们想想办法
All right, Westbrook, I'm with you. We're gonna work this out.
我们不会丢下你的 小子
We ain't gonna leave you, kid.
韦斯特布鲁克 你现在必须用力摆动
Westbrook, you gotta kick it hard now.
摆动 看我 加油 摆动
Kick! Watch me. Come on. Kick!
你摆得不够用力 小子 加油
You ain't pushing hard enough, kid. Come on.
我在用力了
I am pushing it!
像我这样...好吗
Like me, like me. All right?
搞定
Got it!
这就对了
That's it.
嘿
Hey!
干得好 小子 我们去完成任务吧
Nice work, kid. Now let's get this thing done.
好了 兄弟们 我们恢复阵型
All right, boys. We're coming back into formation.
(大礼帽三号♥)
收到 梅肯
Roger, Macon.
(法国 土伦)
防空火力墙 他们知道我们来了
Wall of fire. They know we're coming.
从来就不容易
Was never gonna be easy.
我飞了这么远 不是来半途而废的 兄弟们 上
I didn't come all this way not to take a shot, boys. Come on.
我正希望你这么说呢
I was hoping you'd say that.
戈登 你带头
Gordon, you lead.
韦斯特布鲁克在中间 我跟在后面
Westbrook up the middle, and I'll follow.
在这里下降
Now drop in here.
狠狠揍他们 兄弟们
Hit 'em hard, boys.
我中弹了...
I'm hit! I'm hit!
跳伞 小子 韦斯特布鲁克 你得跳伞...
Get out of there, kid. Westbrook, you gotta bail. Bail, bail!
不
No!
不 戈登 跳伞...
No, Gordon, get out! Bail, bail!
不 你们会为此付出代价的
Oh, no. You're gonna pay for that.
把黑人和其他的一起关这里
Put the Black ones in here with the others.
这里就行
In here is good.
跟你说了我看到另一个人跳伞
Told you I saw another chute.
他们把你们也击落了啊
They got y'all too, huh?
是谁啊
Who's that?
亚历山大杰斐逊少尉
Second Lieutenant Alexander Jefferson.
大约是在48公里外被击落的
Went down about 30 miles away.
看起来你的伤不轻啊
Looks like you in bad shape.
不...不要
No, no, no.
我每次一动 我...就会昏过去
Every time I move, I-- I pass out.
你一定是伤到了脖子
You must've hurt your neck.
看看我们能怎么帮你
Let's see what we can do for you.
那是谁
Who's that?
你觉得那是新指挥官吗
Think that's the new commandant?
一个卫兵跟我说他们要派人来
A guard told me they were sending someone.
我们的兄弟刚刚在法国登陆 命令就下达了
The moment our boys landed in France, the order went out.
所有的战俘营都由党卫军管理了
All POW camps run by SS.
看起来需要很多♥党♥卫军呢
Seems like that would require a lot of 'em.
你觉得他们是不是想吓唬我们
You think they're just trying to scare us?
希望如此吧
Well, let's hope so.
党卫军的规矩会给我们带来大♥麻♥烦
SS rules would put us in a world of trouble.
是
Yeah.
我们得让兄弟们恢复体格
We gotta get the men in shape.
这对我们的德国主人来说 可不太好 对吧
It's not gonna look good to our German host, now is it?
我们必须让这些人准备好战斗
We gotta get these guys ready to fight.
不知这些德国鬼子会干出什么事
There's no telling what these Krauts'll do.
我们一起锻炼肌肉
All of us training together, building up muscles,
可能会引起他们的注意
that's something they might notice.
但清除树桩可以解决这个问题
But that stump remover, that's a solution.
我们都去轮流挖树桩
We've all had a turn on that thing.
这活很累人
It's hard work.
能锻炼出我们反抗所需的力量
It'll build the strength we need to resist.
增加轮换次数
Up the rotations.
如果我们坚持几个月
If we're consistent for a couple of months,
大家都能准备好作战
we'll all be ready to fight.
剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表