剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表
这次观察任务真了不得 少校
That was a hell of an observation mission, Major.
这些任务都是这样
Are they all like that?
你在想怎么跟弟兄们说
You wondering what to tell your guys?
什么也别说 他们会自己弄明白的
Don't say anything. They'll figure it out.
我们都一样
We all do.
(根据唐纳德L.米勒的著作改编)
空战群英
第一季第一集
《第一集》
100轰炸大队于1943年春被派往英格兰
The 100th bomb group was sent to England in the spring of 1943
加入美国陆军第8航♥空♥队 与纳粹德国作战
to join the US Army's Eighth Air Force in its battle against Nazi Germany.
我说 就管这空中堡垒 叫达拉斯的爱丽丝吧
I say we call this fort Alice From Dallas.
达拉斯的爱丽丝
Alice From Dallas?
挺上口的
It's got a ring to it.
达拉斯的爱丽丝 我们的爱丽丝宫殿
Alice From Dallas. Alice, our palace.
给克莱文少校看看
Show Major Cleven.
洛奇 给少校看看
Lorch, show the major.
要还给我啊
I want her back.
这女士可厉害了 起她的名 这空中堡垒如虎添翼
Hell of a dame. She'll give this fort a little extra muscle.
(肯 平安归来 爱你 爱丽丝)
我明白你为什么 要用她的名字命名堡垒了
I see why you'd wanna name this fort after her.
她很特别 - 她很厉害
She's special. - She's formidable.
埃米森 你确定你没指错峡湾
Amison, you sure you got us to the right fjord?
确定 百分百正确
Roger. 100%.
纳丁 后面情况如何
Nutting, how we looking back there?
阵型良好 长官
Eight in a line, sir.
收到
Roger.
我们大多数人从未出过远门
Most of us had never traveled far from home,
更别提乘飞机了
let alone flown in an airplane.
我们为了一个共同目标 从这个国家的四面八方汇集于此
We came from every corner of the country, with a common purpose:
来讨♥伐♥希♥特♥勒♥
to bring the war to Hitler's doorstep.
飞行员呼叫机组 我们很快就会在格陵兰降落
Pilot to crew. We'll be touching down in Greenland shortly
吃点东西 休息一下
to get some chow and some rest.
布朗迪塔台 这里是陆军233号♥ 一队B17轰炸机正在布鲁伊西一号♥上空
Blondie Tower, Army 233. A flight of B-17s over Bluie West One.
请告知降落指示
Landing instructions, please.
陆军233号♥ 这里是布朗迪塔台
Army 233, flight Blondie Tower.
请用六号♥跑道 可以降落
Continue for runway six. Clear to land.
天空无云 能见度良好 风向330 时速6♥4♥公里 阵风时速80公里
Sky CAVU. Winds 330 at 40, gusting to 50.
测高仪2990
Altimeter 2-niner-niner-0.
有点小风
It's a little breezy.
小风 在阿♥拉♥巴马州 我们管这叫飓风
Breezy? In 'Bama, we call that a hurricane.
收到 布朗迪塔台 继续向六号♥跑道飞 天空无云 能见度良好
Roger, Blondie Tower. Continuing to runway six. Sky CAVU.
风向330 时速6♥4♥公里 阵风时速80公里
Winds of 330 to 40, gusting to 50.
侧风很猛 阵风在变强 各位 小心
Hell of a crosswind. Gusts increasing, fellas. Be careful.
也许可以盘旋一阵子 少校 欢迎来到格陵兰
You might want to circle around, Major. Welcome to Greenland.
放下起落架 准备襟翼
Landing gear down. Get ready on flaps.
正在放下起落架
Landing gear coming down.
会很颠簸的 各位 扶稳
It's gonna get bumpy. Hang on, guys.
飞行员呼叫机组 准备降落
Pilot to crew. Prepare for landing.
左起落架已放下
Left gear down.
右起落架已放下
Right's down.
最后进近检查 襟翼开启四分之一
Final-approach checks. Flaps at quarter?
对 襟翼开启四分之一
Yeah. Flaps at quarter.
襟翼开启一半 - 襟翼开启一半
Flaps at half. - Flaps are half.
襟翼收起
Flaps up.
搞定
Got 'em.
你得拉起来 维尔 再绕一圈
You gotta pull up, Veal. Come back around.
(南格陵兰 布鲁伊西一号♥机场)
Our unit was made up of four squadrons.
我们的部队由四个中队组成
盖尔克莱文少校是350中队的指挥官
Major Gale Cleven was the commander of the 350th.
他和伊根少校是我们整个部队中
He and Major Egan were the unquestioned leaders
毋容置疑的领导者
of our entire group.
艾弗布莱克利是来自西雅图的飞行员
Ev Blakely was a pilot from Seattle.
瞧瞧是谁来了 - 布莱克利
Look who it is. - Blakely.
洒脱的本尼德马科来自费城
And big-hearted Benny DeMarco, from Philly.
少校 - 德马科
Major. - DeMarco.
这降落真要命 - 见过更糟的
Hell of a landing. - Seen worse.
是说那次空战吗 - 对
Is that the fight? - Yeah.
克雷特 你下注了吧 - 是的
Claytor, you got money on this, right? - I do.
信♥号♥♥真差 哥们 - 是 还用说嘛
It's bad signal though, man. - Yeah, you don't say.
调大点声
Well, turn it up.
投弹手詹姆斯道格拉斯 和霍华德汉密尔顿来自中西部
Bombardiers James Douglass and Howard Hamilton were from the Midwest.
汉勃恩
Hambone.
少校 - 好
Major. - Yep.
冷静点 我能行
Calm down. I got it.
还有查尔斯克鲁克香克 又叫克兰克 来自新英格兰
And Charles Cruikshank, also known as Crank, was from New England.
你好 克兰克 听说你们降落得很不平稳
Hiya, Crank. Heard you boys had a rough landing.
我和我最好的朋友 “泡泡”乔佩恩都是导航员
My best friend Joe "Bubbles" Payne and I were navigators,
所以地理位置对我们很重要
so location was important to us.
少校 克罗斯比尉官
Major? Lieutenant Crosby.
你是哪里人 是这样 我们要在地图上插大头针
Where are you from? Yeah, we gotta put a pin in it.
我和泡泡...对 在保持这项传统
Bubbles and I-- we're, yeah, you know, keeping the tradition alive.
兄弟们来自全国各地 - 是
Got guys from all parts. - Yeah.
怀俄明州 卡斯珀
Casper, Wyoming.
牛仔之州啊 - 是
Cowboy State, huh? - Yep.
看起来你是第一个从这儿来的人 少校
Well, it looks like you're the first, Major.
(怀俄明州)
好吧
How about that.
少校 喝点什么
Major. What can I get for ya?
几周前 我有个朋友从这里经过
A buddy of mine came through here some weeks ago.
飞行大队航♥空♥军官 当时出了一个状况
Group Air Exec. There was an incident.
你是伊根的朋友 约翰伊根少校 巴基
You friends with Egan? Major John Egan? Bucky?
是的 好吧
I am. Yeah.
无论他说了什么 我没错
Whatever he said, I didn't do anything wrong.
不 他只是想让我把这个交给你
No, he just wanted me to give you this.
说这是替代品
Said it's a replacement.
替代品
A replacement?
对
Yeah.
这怎么能算替代品
And how exactly is this supposed to be a replacement?
中士 我不知道出了什么事
Sergeant, I don't know what went on,
但他跟我说这个应该可以补偿
but he told me that that should make up for it.
看见那个了吗
You see that?
独角鲸的断角 他把那个角 从墙上拿下来 假装独角兽
Broken narwhal tusk? He pulled it down off the wall, pretended to be a unicorn.
捅破了我的两张沙发 打碎了酒吧里几乎所有的杯子
Ripped two of my couches, broke almost every glass in the bar.
我明白了
I see.
通常我能看出谁是捣蛋鬼
You know, usually I can spot a troublemaker,
但你朋友似乎挺好
but your friend seemed fine.
直到他开始唱歌♥
Till he started to sing.
对 听起来很像他的作风
Yeah, that sounds about right.
我要她给我加分 她拒绝了我
I asked her for credit She answered me nay
像你这样的顾客我随时都可能遇到
Such a customer as you I can have any day
不行 没戏 休想 - 你不必这样的
And it's no, nay, never - You don't have to do this.
只是个愚蠢的赌注
It's a stupid bet.
不行 没戏 休想 不要了 - 我不能怂
No, nay, never, no more - I have to now.
我会不会... - 谁来
Will I play-- - Who's it gonna be?
好了... - 谁来
All right, all right. - Who's it gonna be?
我跟你们所有人都比过
Now, I've played every one of ya...
你们这些爱尔兰人射中靶心的水平
and you Irish are about as good at hitting that bull's-eye
和你们敲钉子差不多
as you are at hammering your nails.
不知道你们笑什么 你们英国人没好多少
I don't know why you're laughing. You English ain't much better.
杰克
Jack!
但这位汤米...是整个东英吉利的
But Tommy here, Tommy here is the best damn dart slinger
最佳飞镖手 - 你会瞎一只眼的
in the whole of East Anglia! - You'll lose an eye.
不会的 我相信汤米
No, I won't. I trust Tommy.
如果他赢了 两辆脚踏车都归我
Now, he wins this, I get both those bikes.
好 赌就赌 美♥国♥佬♥
Yeah. You're on, Yank.
两辆 - 好 两辆
Both of 'em. - All right, both of them.
我还要一个吻
And I get a kiss.
好 汤米 别打到我的眼睛...汤米 好吗
All right, Tommy. Not my eyes. Not my eyes, Tommy. All right?
加油 汤米
Come on, Tommy.
好 汤米 准备好就投吧
All right, Tommy. Whenever you're ready.
我输掉两辆脚踏车 汤米
I just lost two bloody bikes, Tommy.
你怎么回事 - 汤米
What's the matter with you? - Tommy!
剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表