剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表
飞行员没受过相关训练
Haven't the pilots been trained for that?
是啊 这不是他们的本职工作吗
Yeah. Isn't that what they get paid for?
当然
Sure.
他们可以一边吃棒棒糖 一边颠倒飞行
They can fly upside down with a lollipop in their mouth.
但如果跑到上有一头牛...
But if there's a cow on the runway...
跑道上有牛
A cow on the runway?
奎恩 这种胡话你是怎么想出来的
Where do you come up with this shit, Quinn?
我们乘坐的是飞行堡垒
We're in a flying fortress.
我们能撞得过一头牛
We can take on a cow.
爱丽丝不是别克 娃娃脸
Alice isn't a Buick, Baby Face.
它是个锡罐头
She's a tin can.
如果我们和一头牛对撞 飞机会被撞烂 连带我们一起
If we go head-to-head with a cow, she'd accordion. With us in it.
我看见你说的牛了
I see your cow.
突突...卡壳
Peanut butter, peanut butter, peanut butter, jam.
我会把你那头牛打成牛肉馅
I'd turn your cow into ground beef.
巴基
Bucky.
巴基
Bucky.
巴基 - 克兰克 怎么了
Bucky. - Yeah, Crank?
你是怎么说服哈丁让你飞的
How'd you convince Harding to let you fly?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你 巴克 维尔 基德
You, Buck, Veal, Kidd?
三个中队指挥官和一个航♥空♥军官
Three squadron COs and an Air Exec.
这么多军官同乘一架
Lot of eggs in one basket.
是 我从没见过这么多军官 一起执行同一个任务
Yeah, I've never seen so much brass in the same mission before.
我可不会错过这次任务 是吧
Well, I wasn't gonna miss this one, was I?
等等...要问“你是好妖精 ”
Wait, wait, wait. Do you ask it, "Are you the good goblin?"
不是...但你猜得差不多了
No. No, but you're getting closer.
克罗斯 你比我想象中更聪明
You're smarter than I thought, Croz.
我赌10块钱 第二 第三特战队
Ten bucks says the second and third task force
已经起飞了 - 没有
is already up in the air. - Nah.
不会 他们在我们跟他们会合前 不会攻击目标的
Nah, they wouldn't hit their target before we formed up with them.
若他们攻击了呢
What if they do?
那这个妙计就是狗屁
Then this genius plan is shit.
过来 肉丸 来 乖狗狗
Come here, Meatball. Come on. Good boy.
嘿 巴克
Hey, Buck.
嘿 科特
Hey, Curt.
这雾可真浓啊
Some soup, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我老家也有这么浓的雾
We have fog like this back home.
我小时候总是很怕大雾
Always spooked me as a kid.
没人喜欢雾
No one likes the fog.
你手下人怎么样
How your boys doing?
焦虑
Antsy.
我不焦虑
Not me.
我感觉很好
I'm feeling good.
我感觉这次任务可能很重要
I feel like this could be a big one, you know?
是很重要 - 我们能造成重大破坏
It is. - I think we could do some real damage.
好了
Well,
我最好回去看看焦虑的兄弟们
better get back to the ant farm.
阿尔及利亚见
See you in Algeria.
阿尔及利亚见 巴克
See you there, Buck.
给 长官
Here you go, sir.
勒梅想让我们起飞
LeMay wants us wheels up.
他不想等其他特战队
He doesn't wanna wait for the other task forces.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们必须追上我们 长官
They'll have to catch up, sir.
6点40启动引擎 发射信♥号♥♥弹 恢复行动
Engine start at 06:40. Send up a flare to resume operations.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们要派他们直捣纳粹领地
We're sending them straight into hell.
孤军奋战
Alone.
(根据唐纳德L.米勒的著作改编)
空战群英
第一季第三集
《第三集》
(比利时上空 距离目标四小时)
指挥飞行员呼叫机组
Command pilot to crew.
有人看见其他特战队吗
Anyone see the other task forces?
无线电 没有 - 腰部 没有
Radio, negative. - Waist negative.
机尾 没有
Tail, negative.
没有 长官
Negative, sir.
没看见
Negative.
这和他们说的不一样啊
Not what they fucking said!
他们说我们会遭到最强抵抗 哥们
They said we'd get the brunt of it, buddy.
是 我知道...
Yeah, I know. I know.
但其他特战队应该紧跟我们
But the other task forces were supposed to be sweeping up after us
确保敌方不会回来再打我们一轮
to make sure they don't come back for seconds.
他们在哪呢
Where are they, huh?
维亚 你确定谁都没看见
Via, you sure you don't see anyone?
一个也没有 我们依然在孤军奋战
Not a one of 'em. Still alone.
克兰克 你觉得我们 能离布莱克利近些吗
Crank? You think we can get closer to Blakely?
可以
Can do.
指手画脚
Back seat driver.
没错 克兰克
That's right, Crank.
指手画脚的后备飞行员
Back seat pilot and reserve.
加油啊 巴克 跟上我们的速度
Come on, Buck. Keep pace with us.
看起来我们被其他特战队放鸽子了
Looks like we got stood up by the other divisions.
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
他们的高射炮打得不太猛烈啊
They ain't trying too hard with this flak.
是要给战斗机留下一片晴空
Keeping it clear for the fighters.
该死 战斗机 10点方向 低位...
Shit! Fighters at 10:00 low! Ten o'clock low!
他们朝巴克去了
They're going for Buck.
战斗机 2点方向
Fighters, 2:00!
9点方向 低位 有更多德军
Nine o'clock low. More Germans.
我在打9点的 - 更多战斗机出现 2点方向 同高
I'm on the nine! - More fighters. Two o'clock level.
打中你了 混♥蛋♥
Got you, son of a bitch!
更多敌机 11点方向 低位
More at 11:00 low!
他们朝克雷特去了
They're going for Claytor!
左翼中弹了
Left wing is hit.
飞机向左倾斜了
She's pulling left.
左襟翼卡住了 我在纠正
Left flap locked up. Compensating.
火箭弹 2点方向 - 天啊
Rockets 2:00! - Holy shit!
该死 他们打中了克莱文
Shit! They've hit Cleven.
诺曼 斯劳特
Norman? Strout?
我们正在失去速度 我们必须增加功率
We're losing air speed. We need to increase power.
增加吧 诺曼 斯劳特
Do it. Norman! Strout!
我们都还活着
We're both here.
受损情况如何
What's your damage?
电力系统和氧气管受损
Electrical and oxygen hoses.
轰炸瞄准器呢 - 正在检查
How's the bombsight? - Checking.
轰炸瞄准器没事
Bombsight is okay!
两架190 2点方向
Two 190's, 2:00.
进退机柄被炸掉了
Charge handle's blown off!
2点方向低位
Two o'clock low!
天啊 他们从四面八方涌来
Jesus. They're coming from everywhere!
我打中了一架
I got one!
一整个机群 10点方向低位
Full squad, 10:00 low!
不好 巴克中弹了
Shit! Buck's hit.
不管了 我要到机鼻那里去
Hell with it. I'm going down to the nose.
收到
Roger.
7点方向低位
Seven o'clock low!
又一架 2点方向
Another from two!
好了 默夫 我来接管机♥枪♥
All right, Murph. I'm taking that gun.
是 长官
Sir.
10点方向低位 机尾呼叫机鼻 朝你去了
Ten o'clock low! Tail to nose, coming your way.
2点方向高位 - 他们会分开的 默夫
Two o'clock high! - They're gonna split, Murph!
他们朝巴克去了
They're going for Buck.
战斗机 2点方向高位
Fighters, 2:00 high!
收到 看到了 打死他们 兄弟们
Copy. Got 'em. Hit 'em, boys.
他们要攻击第二梯队
They're going after the second element.
机尾呼叫克莱文 胡梅尔的飞行堡垒不见了
Tail to Cleven. Hummel's fort is gone.
看见降落伞了吗
You see any chutes?
全部十个降落伞都开了 但克雷特有麻烦了
All ten chutes, but Claytor's in trouble.
他的飞机严重倾斜 要掉队了
剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表