剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表
(1943年8月20日 阿尔及利亚 泰勒戈玛)
要知道 我永远想着你
Know that you are always in my thoughts,
从我一觉醒来的那一刻到晚上睡觉之时
from the moment I wake till the moment I rest my head at night.
但即使我睡着了 你也会出现在我的梦里
But even then, you fill my dreams.
你永远是我唯一的女人
You are and always will be the only girl for me.
我希望如此
I hope.
雷根斯堡 施韦因富特任务
The Regensburg-Schweinfurt mission
是我们到当时为止规模最大 损失最惨重的任务
was by far our largest and costliest battle to date.
我们失去了比迪克 克雷特 范诺伊和他们的机组
We lost Biddick, Claytor, Van Noy, and their crews.
我们不知道谁牺牲了 谁成了俘虏
We didn't know who was killed or who was captured.
是第12航♥空♥队
There's the 12th.
迟到总比不到强 是吧
Well, better late than never, huh?
最好给兄弟们准备好冰镇啤酒
Better have that ice cold beer for the boys.
别指望了
Don't count on it.
好了 大伙 我们快点
All right, fellas, let's hustle up.
对 收拾好东西 兄弟们
Yeah. Get your things, boys.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
立刻
Now.
战争期间 勇气有很多种形式
Courage took many forms during the war.
像威廉奎恩这样的盟军空军士兵 成功跳伞降落到了地面
Allied airmen like Sergeant William Quinn, who successfully parachuted to the ground
只有一种方法来避免被俘
had only one way to avoid capture,
(比利时 佛兰德斯)
即依靠外国友人的帮助
the help of foreign friends.
凡是帮助被击落的空军士兵者
If anyone was caught helping a downed flier,
一旦被发现 就会被关进集中营
they were either thrown into a concentration camp
或被处决
or executed.
风险极高
The risks were enormous.
在这里坐下 我去去就回
You sit there. I'll be right back.
贝利
Bailey.
你还活着
You're alive.
还有幸存者吗
Anyone else make it?
你是我见到的第一个熟人
You're the first familiar face I've seen.
他是谁
Who's he?
是鲍勃
That's Bob.
你是哪个部队的来着
Which group you say you're from again?
306轰炸大队
306th.
你是炮手 - 对
You're a gunner? - Yeah.
嘿 你们一定是捅了马蜂窝
Hey, you guys sure must have kicked the hornet's nest.
我从没见过他们如此怒气冲冲地 向我们猛烈攻击
They came after us with a fury I ain't ever seen.
我们也遭到攻击了
We got our share.
所以呢
So?
我从昨天起就一直从饲料槽里喝水
Been drinking out of a trough since yesterday.
你呢
What about you?
娃娃脸怎么样了 其他人呢
What happened to Baby Face? Everybody else?
你 跟我来
You. Come with me.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
威廉奎恩中士
Sergeant William Quinn.
编号♥6391477
Serial number 6391477.
请把你的回答都写下来
Please write down your answers.
你的任务是什么
What was your mission?
轰炸一个梅塞施密特工厂
To bomb a Messerschmitt factory.
你的职责是
Your position?
无线电操作员
Radio operator.
请把回答写下来
Write down your answers, please.
你喜欢棒球吗
Do you like baseball?
喜欢
Yeah.
贝比鲁斯在道奇队之前为哪支球队效力
Who did Babe Ruth play for before the Dodgers?
贝比鲁斯从未在道奇队打过球
Babe Ruth never played for the Dodgers.
他是洋基队的
He played for the Yankees.
在那之前是红袜队
And before that, it was the Red Sox.
特拉法加广场上的雕像是什么
What is the statue in Trafalgar Square?
我不知道那是哪里 先生
I don't know where that is, sir.
你从未去过伦敦
Have you never been to London?
我们驻扎在东英吉利
We're stationed in East Anglia.
至少需要请两天假才能到伦敦
You need at least a two-day pass to get to London.
我从来没请过两天假
I've never had two days' leave.
把今天的日期写在纸的最上面
Write today's date on the top of your paper.
(1943年8月18日)
你的国歌♥是什么
What is your national anthem?
《星光灿烂的旗帜》
Star-Spangled Banner.
你会唱吗
Can you sing it?
你可看见
O say can you see
透过一线曙光
By the dawn's early light
我们在黎明的最后一道曙光中 发出骄傲的欢呼
Just how proudly we hailed At the twilight's last gleaming
谁的阔条明星...
Whose broad stripes and bright stars...
自从我的社会研究期末考之后 我还没被这么严厉地拷问过
I haven't been grilled that hard since my social studies final.
可不是嘛 我以为我没通过呢
You're telling me. I thought I'd failed.
鲍勃 有火吗
Bob, you have a light?
有 嘿 给我来一支
Yeah. Hey, you got one for me?
不要
No!
你这是干什么
Why did you do that?
他是个间谍
He was an infiltrator.
不可能 我跟他聊了一小时 好吗
No, I talked to him for an hour. Okay?
奎恩 你也跟他聊过 他是美国人
Quinn? You talked to him. He was American.
是德国人 他们尝试了许多方法 来渗透我们的网络
German. They have tried many ways to infiltrate our network,
但我们总能把他们揪出来
but we always catch them.
你们可能弄错了
You could've made a mistake.
我们不会弄错
We don't make mistakes.
(根据唐纳德L.米勒的著作改编)
空战群英
第一季第四集
《第四集》
25是个神奇的数字
Twenty-five was the magic number.
如果你能活过25次任务
If you survived 25 missions,
他们就会让你回家 还会围绕你来组织战争债券的巡回宣讲
they sent you home and built bond tours around you.
如果戴没活下来 兄弟们会作何感想
How are the boys gonna take it if Dye doesn't make it?
要么派对狂欢 要么沉痛悼念
It'll either be one hell of a party or one hell of a wake.
1943年秋
In the fall of 1943,
格伦戴上尉及其机组 是第一批即将完成这一成就的人
Captain Glenn Dye and his crew were the first to get close.
(1943年9月16日)
伙计们 - 少校
Boys. - Major.
少校
Major.
汤米 你来旁观啦
Tommy, you came to watch.
这些小子没让你惹麻烦吧
These boys, they keeping you out of trouble?
他们就是麻烦 约翰
Well, they're keeping me in trouble, John.
我想也是
I bet.
嘿 比利 萨米 你们现在跟这些暴徒合作了
Hey, Billy, Sammy, you working with these ruffians now?
除非你给我一份工作 - 来跟我们干吧
Unless you're gonna give me a job. - So come work with us.
很乐意 - 好啊
Gladly. - Sure.
小家伙们热情满满啊
Couple of eager beavers over here.
莉莉 别担心戴了 25次任务 他很快就会回来
Lil, don't worry about Dye. Twenty-five missions. He'll be here soon.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
回头见 伙计们
See ya, boys.
你好 少校
Hey there, Major.
嗨
Hey.
你看起来就像 战争债券海报上的人 非常英俊
You look like a war bond poster. Very handsome.
我感觉也像
Feel like a war bond poster too.
嗨 - 先生们
Hey. - Gentlemen.
你说这话对我很重要 少校
It means a great deal coming from you, Major.
巴基 你好吗 - 杰克 你好吗
How you doing, Bucky? - Jack. How are ya?
日出了 我很知足 - 克罗斯
Sun's out. Can't complain. - Croz.
少校 - 嘿...看这边
Major. - Hey, look here.
是戴 - 他回来了
It's Dye. - There he is.
25次任务
Twenty-fifth mission!
要回家了
You're going home!
25
Twenty-five!
你要回家了 幸运的混♥蛋♥
You're going home, you lucky bastard!
他偷了你的招牌动作
He stole your move.
他偷了你的女伴
He stole your girl.
(25次任务快乐)
想去见见兄弟们吗 跟我来
You wanna go see the boys? Follow me.
他来了
Well, there he is.
你看起来很开心啊
Look like you're having a swell time.
小心女士
Watch out for the lady.
不 我不去那边
剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表