剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表
"Our Father... - Finish him off.
“在天上的父啊 愿人都尊你的名为圣
"Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
愿你的国降临...”
Thy kingdom come--"
克劳斯 我找到个地方
Klaus. I found a spot.
好 我来了
Good. I'm coming.
开始挖吧 帮帮我
Get digging. Help me.
嘿 看 有一个要逃走
Hey, look one's getting away.
随他去吧 他跑不远的
Let him go! He won't get far!
个人的自♥由♥对抗暴君的专♥制♥权威
Freedom of the individual against the arbitrary authority of a tyrant.
这是《大宪♥章♥》
This is what the Magna Carta,
又称作《自♥由♥大宪♥章♥》奠定基础的内容
or the Great Charter of Freedoms, laid the foundation for.
宪♥章♥于1215年签署 时至今日仍是重要的自♥由♥象征
Signed in 1215, it is an important symbol of liberty even today.
当然了 你们美♥国♥佬♥的 开国元勋们用了500多年
Of course, it took you Yanks more than 500 years
才写出了一份类似的文件
for your founding fathers to produce a similar bit of paper.
现在我们在战争中找到了共同的...
And now we find in wartime that our collective...
是啊 也许要不是 被你们的国王用暴♥政♥统治了500年
Yeah, maybe if we weren't under the tyranny of your king for 500 years,
我们可以早些写出《独♥立♥宣言》
we could have popped it out sooner.
我们必须对之前的矛盾
We must be rigorous in our examinations
及其解决方案严加审视
of previous conflicts and the resolutions of those conflicts.
“有点火真好
"It's nice to have a little fire.
上面很冷的”
It gets cold up there."
克罗斯比上尉 是吧 - 天啊
Captain Crosby, I presume? - Oh, my God.
别担心 我见过很多 穿得更少的男人 上尉
Don't worry. I've seen men in much less, Captain.
我家里人口多 房♥子小 门很少
Big family, small house, few doors.
你是
And you are?
韦斯盖特中尉 你的室友
Subaltern Wesgate, your roommate.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你以为室友是男人 对吗 - 不 我没有 只是...
You expected a man, didn't you? - No, I didn't-- I just-- It was--
是的 对不起 我以为是男人
Yes. I did. I'm sorry. I expected a man.
本土辅助部队鼓励我们隐藏女性的名字 所以我用A.M.韦斯盖特
The ATS encourage us to conceal our feminine names, hence A.M. Wesgate.
A是亚历桑德拉的缩写 你可以叫我桑德拉
The A is for Alessandra-- Sandra for short--
M是中间名 我就不透露了
and the M is for a middle name I shall take to the grave.
我们应该向财务主管报告此事 - 如果你不介意 我无所谓的
We should report this to the bursar. - Well, I'm not bothered if you're not.
我能看出来你结婚了
I can see that you're married.
希望你老婆调♥教♥过你上完厕所放下座圈
Hopefully your wife trained you to leave the toilet seat down.
你刚才对着镜子模仿的是屈塞还是盖博
In the mirror, was that Tracy or Gable?
是屈塞
It was Tracy.
我还以为是盖博
I would've thought Gable.
把球从前面打出去
Get it out in front.
快点 起来
Come on. Get up.
(空军战俘转运营)
(德国 法兰克福)
这小子转向我说
This chap turned to me and he said,
“长官 这些该死的美国人有三个问题”
"You know, sir, there are three problems with these bloody Americans."
抱歉 我说脏话了
Excuse my language.
他说:“他们性♥欲♥太强 工资太高 离英国太近”
He said, "They're oversexed, overpaid, and over here."
克罗斯比上尉
Captain Crosby.
美国人说我们英国人有什么麻烦
What is it the Yanks say the trouble with we Britons is?
没关系 我现在想起来了
That's okay. I remember now.
我们性♥欲♥低下 工资低下 受艾森豪威尔的指挥
We are undersexed, underpaid, and under Eisenhower.
你们美国人对异性更热情
You Americans are a bit zestier in your approach to the opposite sex.
我们的年轻人想都不敢想 跟首次进入上流社交场合的千金上♥床♥
As young men, we would never have dreamt of trying to tup a debutante.
我们在女服务员和酒吧招待身上寻找激♥情♥
We turned to chambermaids and barmaids for our excitement.
这些美国人跑过来直接邀请公爵夫人上♥床♥
These Americans coming over would invite a duchess to bed
甚至还没邀请她吃过晚餐
before even taking her to dinner.
恕我不能赞同
I must respectfully challenge you on that.
女服务员和酒吧招待 感觉自己无权对雇主说不
Chambermaids and barmaids feel they have no right to say no to their employers,
但美国男人都很执着 不论阶级
but American men are persistent regardless of class.
恕我直言 他们基本上 会跟任何会动的东西上♥床♥
And forgive my language, but they'll pretty much "tup" anything that moves.
不光是你们如何对待我们的女人
It's beyond how you treat our women.
你们还在大街上吐痰
It's your spitting in the streets,
在我们的酒吧里喝得烂醉 斗殴
getting sloshed, brawling in our pubs.
也许如果你教你的人一点道德纪律
Perhaps if you simply taught your chaps a little moral discipline,
他们就不会表现得像是第一次离开家乡
they wouldn't always act as if they're away from home for the first time,
尽情享受人生
living it up.
恕我直言 长官
Well, with respect, sir,
每天都可能是他们享受人生的最后机会
each day could be their last chance to live it up.
所以我不会在他们周末休假前对他们说教
So, I won't be giving them a lecture before they go on their weekend pass.
你不像飞行员那么自大 但你是上尉
You're not cocky enough to be pilot, but you are a captain.
那你是什么 导航员 投弹手
So, what? Navigator? Bombardier?
导航员
Navigator.
韦斯盖特中尉 你具体是做什么的
What exactly do you do, Subaltern Wesgate?
保证保密
Promise not to tell anyone?
我打勾勾
I pinkie swear.
我不太明白这话什么意思 但听起来很正式
Not entirely sure what that means but sounds official.
方平船船夫
I'm a punter.
方平船船夫
A punter?
对
Right.
那是什么
What's that?
我在念剑桥期间就在驾驶方平船
Been punting since my days at Cambridge.
是吗
Really?
你念过剑桥
You went to Cambridge?
不过他们不给女性 颁发真正的学位 难以置信吧
They don't give actual degrees to women though, if you can believe it.
你学什么的 当然是除了驾驶方平船
What did you study? Besides punting, of course.
不 就是学这个 我们很专的
No, that's it. We're very specialized.
小心
Be careful!
天啊
Oh, dear.
你还好吗 - 还好
Are you all right? - I'm all right.
真业余 我用了很多年才掌握撑杆
Amateurs. Took me years to master the pole.
关键是手腕 小伙子
It's all in the wrists, lad.
你之前从没撑过方平船 对吧
You've never actually punted before, have you?
你怎么看出来的
What gave me away?
你太不善于撒谎了
You're a terrible liar.
行吧 给我点时间 我会进步的 保证
Well, give me time. I'll get better. Promise.
撒谎又不是什么好事
That's not a good thing.
看来你依然睡得很好啊
I see you're still sleeping well.
你说需要一两天调整
You said it takes a day or two to adjust.
你又为什么睡不着
What's your excuse?
医生就不能做噩梦了
Doctors can't have nightmares?
当然能
Sure.
有何不可
Why not?
你这里的音乐不错嘛
You got some good stuff here.
介意我放来听听吗 - 请便
You mind if I put something on? - Have at it.
我不太懂音乐
Don't know much about music.
只是想听完这些作品集
I'm just working my way through the collection.
这个...你一定得听听
This... this is what you're missing.
你玩乐器吗
You play?
不玩 我一个音符都不懂
No. Can't play a note.
我母亲和姐姐很有音乐天赋
Mother and sister got all the musical talent,
但我懂得欣赏
but I know what sounds good.
医生 你的驻地是哪
Where you stationed, Doc?
诺福克 我是96轰炸大队的航♥空♥军医
Norfolk. I'm a flight surgeon with the 96th.
你的大队和我们一起轰炸过不来梅
Your group was on the Bremen raid with us.
我们损失了三架飞行堡垒
We lost three forts.
那是你的第一次任务
That was your first mission?
失去了一位好朋友
Lost a good friend.
那也是他的第一次任务
His first mission too.
这场战争...
This war...
人类不应该有这种行为
Human beings weren't meant to behave this way.
你不赞同 - 不是
You disagree? - No.
但看到人们被迫♥害♥ 被征服
But you see people being persecuted, subjugated,
你必须做点什么 对吗
you have to do something, right?
他们无法为自己而战 对吗
They can't fight for themselves, can they?
我们该怎么做
So, what do we do?
对 你说得对 我们必须做点什么
No, you're right. We had to do something, and...
于是我们就来了
here we are.
不...这里 就这
No, no. This? This, right here?
这正是我们不该做的
This is exactly what you don't do.
槌球 带猎狗骑马 都不知道是干什么
Croquet. Riding with hounds, whatever that is.
是猎狐
It's foxhunting.
就不该去猎狐
You don't go foxhunting.
不该去倾诉 不该为此哭泣
剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表