剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表
再来两杯 - 马上来
Two more. - Coming right up.
巴基真走运
Bucky's got all the luck.
是 她很漂亮
Yeah, she's pretty.
我不是说那个 这个幸运儿明天出征
No, not that. Lucky bastard's shipping out tomorrow.
他会距离德国鬼子一步之遥
He's gonna be a stone's throw away from the Krauts,
而我们其他人却还在 内布拉斯加州进行飞行训练
while the rest of us will still be flying practice missions over Nebraska.
别担心 我们很快就会去那边丢炸♥弹♥了
Don't worry. We'll be over there dropping bombs soon enough.
是 - 巴基 下一轮我们请
Yeah. - Bucky, next round's on us.
他从没请过
He's never done that before.
所以你是巴基 他是巴克
So you're Bucky, and he's Buck?
说来话长
It's a long story.
他们这对好甜蜜啊 我真该早些介绍他们认识的
They make a nice pair, don't they? I should have introduced them earlier.
他明天就要走了
He's leaving tomorrow.
人人都需要在故乡有个写信的对象
Everyone needs someone to write to back home.
我不知道约翰伊根是不是爱写信的那种人
I don't know if John Egan's the pen pal type.
也许他认识了 值得写信的女孩 他就爱写了
Well, maybe if he met a girl worth writing to, he would be.
值得写信的女孩凤毛麟角
Well, a girl worth writing to is hard to find.
远在天边 近在眼前
Not if you know where to look.
我懂了
I see what you mean.
那你会给我写信吗
So, you'll write me?
我已经写了
Well, I already have.
你给我写了封信
You wrote me a letter?
对
Yeah.
写了些什么
What's it say?
那你得等收到才知道了
Well, you'll have to wait and find out.
那是什么时候呢
Well, when will that be?
等我出发后两三周吧
When I ship out. I'd say two or three weeks.
我会无时无刻地想念你
I'm gonna miss you every second.
好了...先生们 我来敬酒
All right, all right. Gentlemen, a toast.
巴克 玛姬 嘿 你们这对鸳鸯 我们要给巴基敬酒了
Buck, Marge-- hey, you lovebirds-- we're toasting Bucky over here.
注意...伊根少校
Hear, hear, Major Egan.
敬我们新的航♥空♥军官 巴基 - 嘿...
To our new Air Exec, Bucky. - Hey, hey.
好的 少校
All right, Major.
100大队醉鬼中的佼佼者
Of all the drunks in the 100th.
总得有人带领你们这些笨蛋
Well, someone's got to make a nest for the rest of you dodos.
干杯 少校 - 敬100大队
Cheers, Major. - To the 100th.
对 敬100轰炸大队 - 祝好运 长官
Yeah, to the 100th. - Best of luck, sir.
谢谢 - 给我们留点德国鬼子
Thanks. - Save some Krauts for us.
我们要去斯路特 你们来吗
We're going to Slooter's. You guys coming?
不了 我一大早就要飞了
Nah, I gotta fly early.
巴克 - 不了 各位
Buck? - I don't think so, boys.
那明天见 拜拜 玛姬
See you tomorrow then. Bye, Marge.
巴基 英格兰见
Bucky, see you in England.
记住 我要多来几条毯子 和一个有风景的铺位
And remember, I want extra blankets and a cot with a view.
没问题
Consider it done.
他不肯告诉我 这些外号♥是怎么回事
He won't tell me. What's with the nicknames?
说嘛 玛姬
Spill, Marge.
可以吗 - 说吧
Yeah? - Go ahead.
好 - 都说了说来话长
Okay. - Told you, it's a long story.
他们是在战前基础训练期间认识的
Well, they met in basic training before the war started.
约翰从小的外号♥就是巴基
John was always Bucky since he was a kid.
对吧 - 没错 对
Right? - That's right, yeah.
盖尔...一直叫盖尔
And Gale-- Well, Gale's always been Gale.
直到...
Until...
基础训练第一天 这家伙走过来
First day of basic training, this fella walks up to me
说我让他想起了老家 威斯康星州的一个家伙
and says that I remind him of a guy back home in Wisconsin,
那个人叫巴克
goes by the name of Buck.
我跟他说我叫盖尔...克莱文
I tell him my name's Gale, Gale Cleven.
然后 但这位巴基不管不顾
And-- But Bucky here, he's not deterred.
没错 他总是叫我“巴克”
No, sir. It's just "Buck this, Buck that."
“巴克 帮我系鞋带好吗 ” “巴克 帮我开这架飞机”
"Buck, can you help me tie my shoes?" "Buck, help me fly this plane."
没过多久
Before I know it,
整个第8航♥空♥队都叫我巴克了 所以...
the whole damn Eighth Air Force is calling me Buck. So...
盖尔算哪门子名字啊
What kind of a name is Gale anyway?
知道吗 你该谢我 我帮了你个忙
You know what? You should actually be thanking me. I did you a favor.
谢你给我起了和你一样的名字 - 并不完全一样
For giving me the same name as you? - It's not exactly the same name,
而且这不是我的错 谁叫你看起来和巴克一模一样
and it's not my fault you look exactly like Buck
他来自威斯康星马尼托沃克 - 马尼托沃克
from Manitowoc, Wisconsin. - From Manitowoc.
怎能这样对待自己最好的朋友啊
What kind of man does that to his best friend?
真甜蜜 - 我们需要音乐
It's so sweet. - We need music.
好 别走开 盖尔
Okay. Don't go away, Gale--
巴克 你在今晚结束前得跟我跳舞
Buck. You're gonna dance with me before this night is through.
别逼我跳舞 玛姬
Don't make me dance, Marge.
选首好听的
Pick a good one.
亚提萧 本尼古德曼
Artie Shaw, Benny Goodman.
嘿 我很惊讶我们竟然是朋友
Hey. You know, I am amazed that we're friends.
你不喜欢和美女跳舞
You don't like to dance with a beautiful woman.
你不喝酒 不赌博
You don't drink. You don't gamble.
你甚至不喜欢体育比赛
You don't even like sports.
我们是生命中最神秘的物种之一
Well, we are one of life's great mysteries.
我超爱这首 好 - 是吗
I love that. Yes. - Yeah?
那么要告别了
So this is it.
要告别了
This is it.
几周后见
I'll see you in a few weeks.
如果我没先挂掉的话
If I don't die first.
我不想提醒你 巴基 但你现在是100轰炸大队的航♥空♥军官
Hate to break it to you, Bucky, but you are the 100th's Air Executive now.
你不是去那边执行飞行任务的
You're not going over there to fly missions.
听着 我和389大队的指挥官聊过
Look, I had a conversation with the CO over at the 389th,
在你们来之前 我要跟他们一起出飞行任务
and I'm flying with those boys until you guys show up.
我会当观察飞行员
I'll be an observation pilot.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
总得有人尝尝战斗的滋味
Yeah. Well, someone's gotta taste a little combat,
告诉你们实战是怎么回事吧
tell you what it's really like up there.
在我到那里前 你不许死
Well, don't you die on me before I get over there.
那可没准
Don't count on it.
压住机鼻 把火扑灭
Keep your nose down! Let's get this fire out!
快 再快点 帮帮忙啊
Come on, faster! You have to help us!
(1943年5月21日 389轰炸大队)
(德国 威廉港)
好 火灭了
That's it! The fire is out!
拉起来...
Pull! Pull up! Up!
再使点劲儿拉
Harder!
好 拉平了 还差一点
Okay, leveling out! Almost there!
战斗机 12点方向 正前方 - 糟糕
Fighters, 12:00! Dead ahead! - Oh, shit!
第四襟翼坏了
We've lost the fourth flap.
飞行员呼叫导航员
Pilot to navigator.
我们必须返航 需要新航向
We gotta head back. We need a new heading!
该死
Fuck!
我是杜瓦尔
This is Duval.
我中弹了
And I've been hit.
我下来找你 杜瓦尔
I'm coming down to you, Duval.
向正西飞
Point it due west.
收到 二号♥引擎正在失去油压
Roger! We're losing oil pressure on engine two!
稳住 我会找个新航向
Keep it steady and I'll get a new heading.
深呼吸...哥们 坚持住
Breathe, man! Just breathe! Hang on!
杜瓦尔 你哪里中弹了 - 该死
Duval! Where are you hit? - Fuck.
坚持住 杜瓦尔
Stay with me, Duval!
我陪着你呢
I'm right here.
我会死的 巴基 - 别说了 杜瓦尔 你会活下去的
I'm not gonna make it, Bucky. - Stop it, Duval. You're gonna make it.
用手按住伤口 这里 很好
Put your hand on the wound. Here. That's good.
好... - 好了 坚持住 见鬼
Okay. Okay. - All right? Stay with me, goddamn it!
听见没 看着我 睁开眼睛...
You hear me? Look at me! Open your eyes! Open your eyes!
呼吸...
Breathe, breathe, breathe!
战斗机 12点方向
Fighters, 12:00!
打中一架
Got one!
伊根 我需要新航向
Egan, I need that heading!
新航向 向左转到248
New heading: Turn left at 248.
收到
Roger!
加油 坚持住
Come on. Stay with me.
我们要回家了 - 好...
We're headed home. - Yeah. Yeah.
继续呼吸
Just keep breathing!
剧集 | 空战群英(2024) | 导航列表