剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
I had to, um, put him down.
我觉得你做得对
I think you did the right thing.
病人受尽折磨的时候
You know, when they're suffering,
这是唯一办法
It's the only option.
我现在很难过 能吃点冰淇淋吗
Can I have ice cream since I'm sad?
-抱一下 -当然
- Give me a hug. - Of course.
爱你 拜
Love you. Bye.
深表遗憾
I'm sorry.
老天 我挺喜欢那只蠢猫的
God, I loved that dumb cat.
你应该先告诉我
You should've told me.
他现在去了更好的地方
He's in a better place now.
我得接个电♥话♥
I have to get that.
那个
Hey.
你的抚养费还没给
You're late on your child support.
我不是才给了你两千现金了吗
I just gave you two grand in cash.
是 但剩下的什么时候给
Right. But when am I getting the rest?
接孩子的时候我会拿来
I'll bring it when I pick up the girls.
喂 你在去伊芳家的路上吗
Yeah? Are you on your way to Yvonne's?
还有五分钟就出发
Yeah. Leaving in five.
好 我也正往那边赶
Okay. I'm heading there now.
德斯 千万别结婚
Hey, Des, never get married.
你是我这辈子最想得到的女人
You're the only woman I want in my life permanently,
所以我才一直拒绝你的求欢
Which is why I keep rejecting your sexual advances.
我得接另一通电♥话♥了
I have another call I have to take.
我... 我们到时候见
I'll... I'll meet you there.
喂 约珥 之前的事我很抱歉
Hi, Joel. I'm sorry about earlier.
你说不要买♥♥枪
You said don't buy a gun.
-什么 -你说不要买♥♥枪
- What? - You said don't buy a gun.
你说你会帮我
You said that you would help me.
我说过 我是真心想帮你
I want to help you. I do.
好吧 没事了
You know what? It's fine.
没事了 我自己能搞定
It's fine. I got this.
再见 玛丽
Good-bye, Mary.
约珥
Joel!
约珥
Joel!
约珥
Joel!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
干我本来就该干的事
What I should've done in the first place.
-你不是真心想这么做 -不 我想
- You don't want to do this. - Yes, I do.
别这样
Not like this.
你应该帮我解脱
You should help me.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
你可以先躺下
You can lie down.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你钱
The money.
我不要钱
I don't want it.
为什么
Why?
就是不想要
I just don't.
这钱我留着干什么
What am I gonna do with it?
你还是收下吧
Please take it.
拜托 我不想要你的施舍
Come on, I don't want charity.
给 拿着吧
Please. Please.
你在吃什么药
What medications are you taking?
卡马西平 抗癫痫的
Carbamazepine. Anti-seizure.
最后一次吃是什么时候
When did you take your last dose?
今早
This morning.
你要不要对什么人告别
Is there anyone you want to say good-bye to?
想不想待一会儿
Do you want to take a moment
或者打个电♥话♥
Or make any phone calls?
不用
No.
能再跟我说一遍吗
Can you tell me again?
说什么
Tell you what?
告诉我你具体要怎么做
Tell me how you're gonna do it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你要怎么弄死我
How you're gonna kill me.
我知道 你跟我说过他们在瑞士是怎么做的
I mean, I know you--you told me how they do it in Switzerland,
只是 我很想听听你要怎么做
But just--I really want to hear how you're gonna do it.
我要洗个手
I need to wash my hands.
水槽就在那边
Yeah, the sink's right there.
浴室在哪
Where's your bathroom?
客厅边上
Down the hall.
你说你今早吃过卡马西平
So, you took carbamazepine this morning?
是
Yeah.
我能看看药瓶吗
Can I see the bottle?
我要清楚药性才能给你治疗
I need to know what I'm working with.
今早扔了
I threw it out this morning.
想着反正是最后一次吃了
I thought it was my last dose.
我去拿你的档案 在我车里
I need to get your file. It's in my car.
拿档案干什么
Why do you have to get my file?
我得确认一下你吃的什么药
I need to confirm your medication.
你可以利用这点时间
Maybe you could take a moment
想一想值得感恩的事
To think about what you're grateful for--
想想生命中所有美好的事物
All the good things in life.
待会儿你要喝一杯 所以
You're gonna need a drink, so why don't you
去冰箱拿瓶啤酒吧
Grab a beer from the fridge?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我都等了半小时了
I've been waiting half an hour.
德斯 他是警♥察♥
Des, he's a cop!
-谁 -约珥
- Who? - Joel!
我现在在他公♥寓♥ 我差点就给他安乐死了
I'm at his apartment right now. I almost killed him.
他们怎么知道的 会不会是你负责联络的护士
How the hell do they know? You think it's your nurse?
不会 绝对不是她
Never. She would never do that.
听着 我现在出来了
Look. I'm leaving now.
但我们今晚不能去依芳那了
But we can't do Yvonne. Not tonight.
你进去打声招呼 客气点 告诉她
So go in, make nice, and tell her
我们下周再来
We'll be back next week.
好的好的 听着
Okay, okay. But, listen.
你现在赶紧走
Get out, now.
该死
Shit.
有话快说
Yeah, talk fast.
她在车旁边 看不见在干什么
She's by her car. Can't see what she's doing.
我去看看
I'm going in.
不 别轻举妄动 我这就下来
No. No, no, no. I'm coming down.
这就来
I'm coming down.
玛丽 嘿
Mary! Hey! Hey!
天呐
God.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
你想过了吗
So, did you think about it?
想 想什么
Think--think about what?
想你要感恩的东西
What you're grateful for.
想了
Yes.
我很感激遇见你
Yes. I'm grateful for you.
给
Here.
约珥 听我说
Joel, listen to me.
我知道你很沮丧 很痛苦
You're obviously upset and struggling.
但老实说 你有点吓到我了
But, you know, to be honest, you kind of scare me.
我怎么了
Why do I scare you?
我是想帮你 也想给你建议
I wanted to help you and counsel you,
但你那把枪 还有你行为怪异...
But the gun, the erratic behavior, I...
都让我很害怕
I just don't feel safe.
我该走了
I have to go now.
不 别走 把钱收下
No, please don't go. Just take the money.
求你了 玛丽
Please. Mary.
玛丽
Mary!
她知道了
She knows.
不 她只是想要你活着
Nah. She likes you better alive.
她知道了
She knows.
该死
Shit.
我们会在汇报会上死得很惨
This is gonna be a hell of a debrief.
我们什么时候见格兰特法官
Yeah, what time are we meeting Judge Grant?
他现在就在等我们
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表