剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, now that it's bad, you don't want to tell her.
不是的 只是这方面你比较擅长
You know, it's just because you're so much better at it
比我强很多
than I am, so much better.
嗨 索尼娅 你还好吗
Sonia, hi. How are you doing?
我... 我连最简单的选择都做不好了
I... I can't even make the simplest decision.
玛尔斯还是欧亨利[巧克力牌子]
Mars Bar or Oh Henry!?
本来很简单的
It should be easy.
玛丽 我是约珥
Mary, it's Joel.
我想过了
Look, I've thought about it.
我想进行下一步
and I'm ready to take the next step.
打给我
Call me.
我能进来吗
Hey. Can I come in?
可以 可以
Yeah, yeah.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
我就在附近 所以...
I was in the area, so...
我应该先打个电♥话♥的
I should have called first.
没 没事... 没关系的
No, no, it's... it's good.
我... 我很高兴你能过来
I'm... I'm glad you're here.
死亡是很孤独的
It's a lonely business, dying.
你感觉怎么样
How have you been coping?
这个册子都是些鼓动人的废话
This pamphlet is full of some enlightening bullshit.
是吧 我知道
It is, isn't it?
好像我们都要感受一模一样的悲伤
Like we should all follow the same patterns of grief.
但事实并不是这样
But it's not like that.
痛苦是主观的
Pain is subjective.
折磨也是主动的
Suffering is subjective.
你为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
做什么
What?
帮大家省下去瑞士的旅行
Saving people a trip to Switzerland.
是因为钱吗
Oh, is it the money?
不是 钱是...
No, the money...
我只是知道大家对这种事都很严肃
it's just so I know people are serious.
嗯 所以呢
Okay, so what is it?
长话短说 就是 我相信我们应该有权利
Short answer, I believe we should be in control
控制自己的生死
of our life and our death.
这是人的自♥由♥
That's liberty.
死亡不是犯罪
And dying isn't a crime.
不是 但帮别人死你就是罪犯了
No, but helping people die makes you a criminal.
你这么想吗
You think so?
嗯 我觉得是
I mean, yeah.
有完整的版的回答吗
Is there a long answer?
别这样
Man, I can't.
我不能和你做
I can't.
玛丽
Mary?
-啊 好疼 -你没事吧
- Oh, that hurt. - You okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你看起来没病啊
You don't seem sick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我其实是在夸你 我...
I meant that as a compliment. I...
我们应该... 我们应该现在就动手
We should... we should do this thing now.
现在
Now?
对 现在 你应该给我喝那个
Yeah, now. You should give me the drink.
我... 不行
I... I can't.
可以的 给我吧
Yeah, you can. You can.
我准备好了 给我喝那个酒吧
I'm ready, so give me the drink, okay?
-玛丽 给我喝的 -我没有啊
- Give me the drink, Mary. - I don't have it.
什么意思 什么叫"你没有"
What do you mean, you don't have it?
这是有规定的 我不能直接...
Well, there's protocol. I can't just...
什么... 这...
What, was... was this...
刚刚这些都算你规定的部分吗
and this is all part of your protocol?
不是 那个... 那是...
No, that... that was...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我做不到
I can't do it.
玛丽 玛丽 等一下
Mary. Mary, wait, wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是... 现在整个人都很混乱
I'm just... I'm really messed up right now.
没事的 我懂
It's okay. I get it.
有那么一瞬间 我...
You know, for a second, I...
我完全忘了自己是病人
I completely forgot I was sick, you know.
我知道
I know.
你能再跟我进去吗
Can you come back inside?
求你了
Please?
对... 对不起 约珥
I'm... I'm sorry, Joel.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
出来的时候正好碰见她
Passed her on the way out.
就把摄像头打开了
Turned the cameras on.
你和我们的目标发♥生♥关♥系♥
You had sex with our target.
你和一个凶手发♥生♥关♥系♥
You had sex with a murderer.
你可以走了
You're done.
不 不 听我的 兄弟 我们得把这段删了
No, no. Come on, man. We've to get rid of it.
我不能这么做
I can't make that happen.
这是我们手上最接近证据的东西
This is the closest thing we have to evidence.
你的老二那时候正好在她里面确实很倒霉 但是...
It's unfortunate your dick was in her at the time, but...
弗兰克...
Frank...
别让我收拾你的烂摊子
Don't put me in this situation.
好 你是说像去年
Okay, you mean like the situation
你让我收拾的烂摊子一样吗 我在宣誓后还替你撒谎
you put me in last year, where I lied for you under oath?
拜托 老兄 这不算什么
Come on, man. It was nothing.
一时的判断失误罢了
A momentary lapse of judgment.
她会说你们发生了关系 本
She's gonna say you had sex, Ben.
没人会相信她
And no one is gonna believe her
只要我们把录像删了
if we get rid of the tape.
明天她一拿出那个药
Tomorrow we get her to deliver on the drugs.
我们就逮捕她
We arrest her.
案子结束
End of story.
嘿
Hey.
我... 我刚到家就看到这里的灯亮着
I... I just got home and saw the light on.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's going on? Are you okay?
-我觉得娜奥米在撒谎 -撒什么慌
- I think Naomi's lying. - About what?
我觉得她不是晕倒了
I don't think she fainted.
她应该是吃了那个...
I think she might have taken the...
就是那玩意儿 瓶瓶罐罐的
there was this stuff, these bottles.
就在这里
They were right here.
叫戊巴比妥
It's called pentobarbital.
我去网上查了
And I looked it up on the internet.
它是给失眠的人用的
And it said that people use it for insomnia
还会让人兴奋 还有...
and getting high and...
安乐死
Euthanasia.
是的
Yeah.
为什么你这会有这种东西
Why do you have that stuff in here?
我本来还不想告诉你们 但是...
I didn't want to tell you girls just yet, but...
这是给卡斯珀的
It's for Casper.
卡斯珀怎么了
What's wrong with Casper?
他得了癌症
He has cancer.
需要被安乐死 而我希望能在家里执行
He needs to be put down, and I wanted to do it at home.
卡斯珀生病了吗
Casper's sick?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么现在所有事都一团糟
Why is everything so messed up right now?
所有事吗
Everything?
是的 你从来不回家 爸爸现在和露易丝在一起
Yeah, you're never home, and Dad's dating Louise,
还有娜奥米 她... 我到哪她都跟着
and Naomi, she... she's just all over the place with me,
我真的很担心她
and I'm really worried about her.
杰茜 跟你说实话吧
Jess, I'm gonna level with you.
生活有时候就是非常混乱
Life can get really messed up sometimes.
每时每刻 它都...
And every now and then, it'll just...
会以不同面貌呈现出来
have its way with you.
那我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们要坚强起来
We get strong.
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering your phone?
我没听到 不知道你找我
I didn't wasn't aware I was on-call.
你怎么抱着一只猫
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表