剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
They are retired, and they live in Florida.
你去过佛罗里达吗
You ever been to Florida?
没有
No. No.
说不定哪天我们可以一起去
Maybe we could go someday.
能不能问你件事
Can I ask you something?
能啊 问吧
Yeah, why not?
你帮助过几个人
How many people have you helped?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
好 那我这么说吧
Okay, let me put it this way.
你杀过几个人
How many people have you killed?
你又杀过几个人
How many people have you killed?
两个
Two.
两个挺多啊
Two's a lot.
正当防卫吗
Self-defense?
是
Yeah.
但其中有一个不是
One of them wasn't, though.
有次卧底行动
Uh, this undercover operation,
我和嫌疑人走得很近
I got pretty close to this suspect,
还有他的家人
I got close to his family,
然后他自杀了
And then he killed himself.
你为什么把这个也算上
Why do you count that?
因为我成了他的朋友
Because I became his friend,
然后却让他进了监狱
And then I sent him to jail,
他就是在那儿自杀的
And that's where it happened.
杀死一个人 方法太多了
Many ways to kill a man.
你没有杀他
You didn't kill him.
你也救不了他
You couldn't save him either.
那是他的选择
It was his choice.
伊桑·格兰特呢
Ethan Grant?
他有过选择吗
Did he have a choice?
我不认识他
I don't know who that is.
伊桑·格兰特是卢卡斯·格兰特的儿子
Well, Ethan Grant is the son of Lucas Grant.
卢卡斯·格兰特法官
Judge Lucas Grant.
他觉得他儿子是被谋杀的
And he believes his son was murdered.
伊桑写了一本日记
You know, Ethan, he had this journal.
虽然没有提到名字 但他写道
I mean, he didn't name names, but he wrote about
有位医生和护士在帮他
this doctor and this nurse who were helping him out,
所以我才会做卧底调查你
And that's why I went undercover.
事实上 玛丽
The thing is, Mary, I mean,
我们根本没立案 因为你很聪明
there's no case, 'cause you're smart.
很厉害
You're good.
但后来
But then, uh,
我们碰到了特洛伊·迪克森
we came across Troy Dixon.
然后一切就变得很真实
And then this all got very real.
你不该告诉我这些的
You shouldn't be telling me this.
是 我是不该 我不该告诉你这些
No, I shouldn't. I shouldn't be telling you this,
我不该昨晚跑来见你
I shouldn't have seen you last night,
更不该现在出现在这里
I shouldn't be here right now.
你在这里 可能是因为
Well, maybe you're here because
你觉得这事根本立不了案
you don't think there should be a case.
你接吧 我回避一下
I'll let you get that.
-喂 -喂
- Yeah. - Hey.
帮你查了一下那个地址 桥顿路876号♥
Did a search for you on that address, 876 Bridgton Road?
好吧 谢谢 我已经知道住那儿的人是谁了
Yeah, all right, thanks. I already know who lives there.
是吗 妮可·米切尔
Yeah? Nicole Mitchell?
米切尔 不是... 不是哈里斯吗
Mitchell, not... not Harris?
不 就是米切尔
No, definitely Mitchell.
好吧 你能不能帮我查查
Okay, can you do a search for any records
任何有关玛丽·米切尔的记录
on Mary Mitchell?
当然 有发现再打给你
Sure thing. I'll call if I find anything.
-好 弗兰克在吗 -他和你要找的
- Yeah, is Frank around? - He has your boy
德斯蒙德·班尼特在审讯室
Desmond Bennett in the interrogation room.
好吧 那行
Okay, all right, um,
他出来之后让他给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
get him to give me a call when he's out, okay?
你的事我都知道 德斯
I know all about you, Des.
整形外科的大人物
Big shot plastic surgeon,
执照被没收
Lost your license because
因为你做手术的时候嗑高了
you were operating while you were high.
我觉得...
I mean...
太好笑了 太... 太尼玛有意思了
It's hilarious, I mean, that's... that's pretty funny, right?
-是啊 真好笑 -你给二十来岁的小姑娘装胸器谋生
- Yeah, yeah. - You make a living putting double-D's in 20-year-olds,
这么简单的事都做不好
And you can't even get that right.
得了吧
I mean, come on.
现在是这么回事
But here's the thing. Here's the thing.
玛丽 我相信她是真的想帮助别人
Mary, I believe she wants to help people.
我相信 但你呢
I do, I do, but you?
不会 你没那么高尚
Nah. Not that deep.
你丢了工作 又正好发现玛丽在做的事
You lost your job, and you found out what Mary was doing,
你看到了机会
And you saw an opportunity.
这么多人来找你们
I mean, that's all these people are to you.
财源滚滚啊
A steady stream of income.
真可悲
How pathetic.
我下巴都惊掉了
Wow. Staggering.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
所以... 所以你在乎吗
Oh, so... so you care?
你说对了 我当然在乎
you're god damn right that I care.
这些人都... 都很痛苦
You know, these people are... are in pain.
饱受折磨 很害怕
And suffering. And scared.
他们经历着很多人提都不敢的事
They're going through something that most people
更不要说面对了
are too afraid to even mention, much less face.
他们... 他们需要有人能...
They... they need someone that...
能和他们说说话
that they can talk to!
他们需要有人...
They need someone...
是吗 他们需要什么
Yeah? What do they need?
帮助
Help.
所以你就帮了他们 对吧 德斯
And you help them, don't you, Des?
你帮助他们
You help them.
先生们
Gentlemen.
审讯结束了
This interrogation is over.
你们凭什么拘留班尼特先生
So on what ground are you holding Mr. Bennett?
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
是不错
Yes, they are.
可惜没有你穿的码
Too bad they don't come in your size.
就喜欢你这种
Oh, I like you.
-别说话 -好吧
- Don't talk. - Okay.
除非你们想起诉班尼特先生
Now, unless you want to charge Mr. Bennett,
但我觉得你不想那样 否则我就得
And I don't think you do, because then I would have to
带特别调查组 好好查查
Go into the whole SIU investigation
你去年那次事故
Into your conduct last year.
那个差点在你拘留期间死掉的孩子
That kid who almost died in your custody?
你当时也没有理由拘留他吧
You didn't have grounds to hold him either, did you?
或者你可以为所欲为
Or you can do whatever you like,
然后我替他申请人身保护
And I'll apply for a habeas corpus.
算你狠
Fine.
但是 在你帮他想出各种脱罪方法之前
But before you start filling his head with crazy ideas,
我这儿有个提议
I have an offer.
你的客户现在是一桩谋杀案的头号♥嫌疑人
Your client is a primary suspect in a murder investigation.
如果他乖乖合作 就可以脱罪
He doesn't have to be if he cooperates.
-解释一下"合作" -他戴窃听器
- Define "Cooperate." - He wears a wire.
帮我们收集能指正他同伙的证据
Gathers evidence against his partner.
我们就当他无罪 提议今天之内有效
We offer him immunity. Offer dies at midnight.
我们会联♥系♥你的
We will get back to you.
务必联♥系♥
Do.
开门
Door?
班尼特先生
Mr. Bennett?
好
Of course.
那我就... 走啦
I'll just...Leave.
嗨 美女
Ladies. Hey.
崔斯坦 我们不知道你会来这儿
I didn't know you'd be here, Tristan.
娜奥米发短♥信♥给我了
Yeah. Naomi texted me.
听说你们想逃离装♥修♥的苦海
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表