剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
but can you give us a bit of space?
好的 抱歉
All right, sorry.
眼睛放松
Relax your eyes.
我认识你
I know you.
-给他个氧气罩 -我认识你
- Let's get a mask on him. - I know you.
头低下 深呼吸
Put your head down. Breathe deeply.
好了 照个X光 看看有没有伤到骨头
Okay, get an X-ray to make sure there's no bone damage,
五毫克吗♥啡♥ 然后抽血
5 milligrams of morphine, and draw blood work.
明白
Got it.
哈里斯医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Harris to ICU.
哈里斯医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Harris to ICU.
那风险呢
What about the risks?
当然了 那是另一台手术
Well, sure, it's another operation,
有并发症的可能
So there's always a possibility of complications.
器官受损 中风 甚至死亡
Organ damage, stroke, death.
看来你上网查过了
Someone's been googling?
马特 你得相信泰勒医生
Matt, you just have to have faith that Dr. Taylor's
一定能帮你渡过难关的 对吧 医生
gonna bring you through this. Right, doctor?
你好 索尼娅 马特
Hi, Sonia. Matt.
马特明天就要动手术了
Matt's gonna have his surgery tomorrow.
我们能不能讨论一下并发症
For one second can we talk about a complication
我是会昏迷还是...
And I end up in a coma or...
还是得靠管子呼吸
or breathing through a tube or something.
我不想那样
I don't want that.
那种可能性是很小的
Well, that's very, very unlikely.
但还是有可能 对吧
But it's possible, right?
对 有可能
Yes, it is possible.
这种时候容易设想最坏的情况
And it's normal to be playing out worst-case scenarios
也很正常
in times like this.
但我向你保证 会有全市最好的医生来帮你
But I assure you you've got the best doctor in the city.
不会有事的
You're in great hands.
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
马特 怎么了
Matt. What's going on?
马特 马特
Matt? Matt.
心脏的伤口又裂开了
The wound in the heart has reopened.
-带他到手术室 -千万不要有事啊
- Let's get him to the O.R. - Stay with me.
我们现在就要带马特去做手术
We are gonna take Matt down to surgery right now.
马特 我们走 走吧
Matt. Let's go. Let's go.
看哪个手术室开着
Find out what O.R. is open.
别担心 我们会照顾好他的
Don't you worry. We're gonna take good care of him.
走吧 快走
Let's go. Let's move it.
真是愁死我了
These are depressing the shit out of me.
就像"沃尔多在哪"那个游戏的变♥态♥版
Yeah, it's like some morbid game of "Where's Waldo?"
自杀案太多了
There are a lot of suicides.
这个女人把自己活活饿死了
Yeah, this woman starved herself to death.
五十三岁 严重中风 全身麻痹 只有一只手能动
53, severe stroke, paralyzed, except for one hand,
每次她的护工把进食管插上
which she used to pull the feeding tube out every time
她就用这只手拔♥出♥来♥
her care worker put it in.
护工只是在做本职工作
Care worker's only doing her job, man.
我知道 但是 我只想说
Yeah, I know, but, I mean, I'm just saying, you know,
谁有权利决定你的生死呢
who has the right to decide when it's your time to go?
玛丽肯定没有
Certainly not Mary.
是啊
Yeah.
特洛伊·迪克森
Troy Dixon.
我怎么好像见过这个名字
Why do I know that name?
给我 给我 我看看
Gimme, gimme, gimme.
好 小心点 我们快成功了
Okay, watch your back. We're coming through.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
他已经哭着喊着找医生半小时了
He's been whining for a doctor for a half hour.
今天很忙
Busy day.
他多久可以出院
How soon do you think he can be discharged?
明天早上吧
Probably tomorrow morning.
如果我们能让他活到那时候
If we can keep him alive until then.
必须的
We have to.
然后再把他和开枪伤他的人绑在一起 我们就发达了
Then we get him tied to his shooter, and we're golden.
医生 我胸口不舒服
Doc, I got a bad feeling in my chest,
我心跳好快
And my heart is beating really fast.
好吧 我听听
Mm-kay, let me listen.
你的胸口异样是焦虑引起的
That feeling in your chest, it's anxiety,
出了这种事很正常
Pretty common after something like this.
也许你该给再我做些检查
Maybe you should do some more tests.
做过了 你的X光片上
We already have. Your x-rays show no
看不出子弹碎片 也没有骨头损伤
Bullet fragments or bone damage.
我觉得我该留在这里
I think maybe I should stay here.
不用
You're fine.
你明天就能一瘸一拐地出院了
You'll be able to limp out of here tomorrow.
很好
Great.
你见过死人走路吗
You ever see a dead man walking?
休息一会儿 好吗
Try to get some rest, okay?
你太累了
You've been through a lot.
我想起来了
Hey, I figured it out.
你上周去过格雷迪家
You came by Grady's place last week.
买♥♥了很多倒钩
You bought a ton of barbs.
还戴了鼠耳
Mouse ears.
那不是我
No, that wasn't me.
特洛伊·迪克森 那个橄榄球运动员吗
Troy Dixon, the football player?
对 我记得他
Yeah, I remember him.
这里没几个名人
We don't often get celebrities.
胰腺癌
Pancreatic cancer.
外形会变丑 很难搞
It's an ugly disease, a real dog.
我知道 你的验尸报告里说
Yeah, I'm sure. Look, it says I in your coroner's report
他双目充血
That he had bloodshot eyes.
对 病人喘不过气的时候
Yeah, you often see blood around the irises
虹膜附近会有血丝
When a patient's struggling to breath.
但也可能是药物过量的表现 对吧
Okay, but that can also be a sign of overdose, right?
你想说什么 警探
What are you implying, detective?
我明白特洛伊案里为什么有人
Well, I'm--I'm just saying I can see why someone in Troy's
想让他提前出院了
Case may want to check out a little early.
我想看看那个人
And I'm trying to rule out whether he had
是不是单枪匹马
A little help or not.
这是我的工作 我已经查过了 没有
Hmm, well, that's my job, and I did rule it out.
特洛伊·迪克森当时是癌症晚期
Troy Dixon was in the late stages of a terminal disease.
他妻子当天确认过
His wife confirmed that his breathing
他有呼吸困难的迹象
Had been labored that day,
而我认为那是自然现象
And I concluded it was natural causes.
你百分百确定吗
And you're absolutely sure?
我们这行有一句俗语
We have a saying in my line of work.
"透过现象看本质"
"If you hear hoofbeats, think horse, not zebra."
别紧张
Relax.
我说我是你哥哥
I told them I was your brother.
我没有哥哥
I don't have a brother.
那么多警♥察♥在附近
Couldn't tell them I was here to see Sid,
我也不能说来找西德啊
Not with all these police around.
我就不该送他去南沃伦
You know, I never should have sent him into South Warren.
我看到了拓展业务的商机
I saw this opportunity to expand my business,
以为他能做好
And I thought he could handle it.
-是我的错 -他会没事的
- This is my fault. - He's gonna be okay.
在等几项例行检查的结果而已
We're just waiting on a few more tests.
你跟我说实话 玛丽
I need you to be straight with me, Mary.
我才不管什么
But I don't give a shit about this
医患保密协议
Patient-doctor confidentiality.
说实话 他到底怎么样
You tell me the truth.
真的 他没事
Really, he's gonna be fine.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我的本职工作
I'm just doing my job.
那些警♥察♥自以为是英雄
You know, the police think they're heroes
追着西德这样的人不放
Going after a guy like Sid.
而不去抓那些隐藏在瘾君子内心
But they don't want to do anything about the beast
跃跃欲试的猛兽
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表