剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
I have to talk to you.
是要谈谈
Yeah, you do.
我想对你坦诚
I want to be honest with you.
很好 稍等
Good. Hold on.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
玛丽·米切尔
Mary Mitchell?
你母亲不是死于癌症 对吧
Your mother didn't die of cancer, did she?
你为什么说谎
Why'd you lie?
因为这样简单
Because it's easier.
比什么简单 告诉别人是你杀了她吗
Easier than what, telling people that you killed her?
好了 玛丽 你想坦诚吗
Come on, Mary. You want to be honest?
那就说实话 坦诚点 来啊
Let's be honest. Be honest. Come on.
你以为自己很懂 但你并不懂
You think you get it, but you don't.
好
Okay.
那就给我解释下
So explain it to me.
我觉得你现在该走了
I think you should go now.
知道哪里可笑吗 玛丽
Know what's funny, Mary?
我真的以为自己了解你
I really thought I knew you.
你确实了解我 本
You do know me, Ben.
不
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是玛丽·哈里斯
I'm Mary Harris.
急诊室医生
I'm an ER doctor.
在伊登综合医院工作
And I work at Eden General Hospital.
而它们解不开鹿角 这样又无法生活
And they can't unlock them, and they can't live like that,
所以就死了
So they both just die.
鹿角缠在一起
Locked together.
我不知道 关键是
I don't know, point being,
如果他们鹿角缠在一起
If they lock antlers,
他们都会遭殃
They both go down.
你可以接
You can get that.
没事
It's okay.
所以你想要海♥洛♥因♥
So you want heroin.
对 有什么问题吗
Yeah, you have a problem with that?
没有 除非是你要陷害我
No, I only have a problem if you're setting me up.
我不会陷害你的 格雷迪
I'm not setting you up, Grady.
只是想嗨一下
I'm trying to get high.
这与我和玛丽的谈话有关吗
Is this about my conversation with Mary?
你找玛丽谈话了
You talked to Mary?
是的 今天早上
I did. This morning.
在她家
At her house.
我知道你们干的好事
I know about your business, yeah.
这没什么 德斯
It's okay, Des.
不过 我不高兴你骗了我
Although, I am unhappy that you lied to me.
我觉得这对我来说是件大好事
I think this might be a really good thing for me.
就像命中注定
Like it was meant to be.
过去 我失去了西德
In the timing, I lose Sid,
紧接着
And then,
我遇到了玛丽 所以...
I meet Mary, so...
挺巧的 不觉得吗
Bit fortuitous, wouldn't you say?
是啊是啊 我和玛丽已经结束了
Yeah, yeah, well, I'm done with Mary.
一切都结束了 我退出了
Done with all of it. I'm finished.
她知道吗
Does she know that?
我不像她
I'm not like her.
她帮助别人 为信仰和原则而战
She's trying to help people, fight the good fight.
我只是个吸毒的 到处找药
I'm just a junkie looking for a fix.
您已接通露易丝·马利克律师
You've reached Louise Malick, attorney.
我接受这个提议
I'll take the deal.
发生了什么
What happened?
他问到妈妈了 我猜他发现了
He asked about mom. I guess he found out.
你和他说什么了
What did you tell him?
什么都没说
Nothing.
老天
God.
有些事永远不会过去
Some things never die.
等我们死了就过去了
It'll die when we die.
我们杀了她 现在他知道了
We killed her, and now he knows.
不 我们救了她 你现在仍在救人
No, we saved her, and you're still saving people.
我没告诉你全部 我找他们收费了
I didn't tell you everything. I charged them.
-多少 -一万美元
- How much? - $10,000.
妈呀
Jesus!
真有人付钱吗
People pay?
我知道自己不是好人
You know, I don't think I'm a very good person.
为什么 因为你提供服务
Why, because you provide a service,
别人付账吗
And people pay for it?
因为我喜欢这样
Because I like it.
这很难解释 但一部分原因大概是
It's hard to explain, but there's something about it.
在他们生命最后一刻和他们在一起
Being with them in their last moments,
所有一切都很重要却又无所谓
When everything matters and doesn't matter.
玛丽 你得停手了
Mary, you need to stop.
我不想停下
I don't want to stop.
我觉得我有问题
I think there's something wrong with me.
是啊 很显然
Well, I mean, yeah. Obviously.
或许我们都有问题
Maybe there's something wrong with all of us.
我是不是和妈妈一样疯了
Am I crazy like mom?
没有
No.
你一点都不像她
You are nothing like her.
靠 你干什么 妮可
What the hell, Nicole?
我只想看看你还有没有活下去的欲望
I was just seeing if you still had the will to live.
你还有
You do.
看看这是谁
Well look who it is.
死亡天使
The angel of death.
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表