剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
我 特洛伊·迪克森 选择结束生命
I, Troy Dixon, choose to take my life.
永别了
Peace.
含戊巴比妥的香槟
Pentobarbital with champagne.
我好纠结
Such a mind trip.
特洛伊 你要是没准备好 我们可以改天
Troy, if you're not ready, we don't have to do this today.
不 就今天
Yeah, we do.
你知道吗 我小时候 害怕坐飞机
You know, when I was a kid, I was terrified of flying,
14岁的时候 妈妈送我和姐姐去波特兰
and when I was 14, my mom sent me and my sister to Portland
看望我的姑妈 我不想去
to visit my aunt, and I did not want to go.
结果我们一到空中 却感觉异常美妙
But then we were in the air, and it was perfect.
我们害怕是因为前方的未知
We're afraid because we don't know what to expect.
没人能死而重生 然后说
No one's been able to come back and say,
"那里有光 那里有天使
"There's gonna be light, there's gonna be angels,
你会喜欢的"
you're gonna love it."
但即便有不确定性
But just because there's uncertainty
我们也不必恐慌
doesn't mean there's anything to fear.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
要多长时间
How long does it take?
一般很快
It's usually very quick.
死了
Gone.
又是坐飞机的故事
Leaving on a jet plane?
你能讲点好听的吗
Got anything better?
我到家了
I'm home.
亲爱的 我这就上去
Honey, I'll be right up.
她不该这个时候回家的
She's not supposed to be home.
你拿钱了吧
You got the money, right?
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
拿钱的应该是你啊
You're supposed to take care of the money.
应该是你负责拿钱 快去拿
You're supposed to be taking care of it; got get it.
-在这呆着 -去拿钱 快快快
- Stay here. - Go get get. Go. Go. Go.
快快快 赶紧的
Go. Go. Go. Go. Go. Go. Go.
动手吧
Do it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
快点 快来啊
Come on. Hurry up.
亲爱的 我给你买♥♥了奶昔
Baby, I got you a smoothie.
亲爱的
Honey?
你没事吧
You all right?
特洛伊
Troy?
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
好了 现在怎么办
Okay. Now what?
跳下去
We jump.
手给我
Give me your hand.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
这是脉搏 能感觉到脉搏
It's called a pulse, and when you feel that,
就说明人还活着
it means someone's alive.
那哥们儿死了 确实死了
The guy was dead. He was gone.
以后这种事绝不能发生 德斯
Nothing like this can ever happen again, Des.
我们应该结束痛苦 不是创造痛苦
We're supposed to be ending suffering, not creating it.
"无害原则" 记得吗
"Do no harm", remember?
不 对我们那些做整形手术的同行来说
No, it was never really a guiding principle for those
这从来不是指导原则
of us in plastic surgery.
你们好 欢迎光临迪亚哥塔可
Hola, welcome to Diego's Tacos.
两个奶酪卷
Two orders of cheese rolls,
三个牛肉卷 两份芝士土豆泥
three beef chalupas, two fiesta potatoes,
三瓶根啤 谢谢
and three root beers, please.
四瓶 再来个牛肉烤饼 谢谢
Four, and a steak quesadilla, por favor.
一共24.15美元
That'll be $24.15.
谢谢
Gracias.
到底怎么回事
What went wrong?
他太壮了 以前是橄榄球运动员
He was a big guy, a former football player.
我觉得是剂量不够吧
I guess the dose didn't keep him dead.
酒没有问题
Drinks are the problem.
酒从来都没出过问题
The drinks have worked every other time flawlessly.
要是用注射剂的话 特洛伊肯定不会"死而复生"
If we'd done an injection, Troy would never have come back
我们都心知肚明
from the dead, and you know it, and I know it,
直接注射到血液里就好了
straight into the bloodstream flush.
我们说过这个了 最后要让他们自己亲手结束
We've been through this. It has to be their doing.
听着 我知道你对注射有偏见
Look, I know you've got your issues with injections,
所以我才自告奋勇
so I'm volunteering to do them.
我... 想这样做
I... want to.
有时候我都不知道
You know, sometimes I don't if you're a
你是有同情心的医生 还是连环杀手
compassionate doctor or a serial killer.
说这话的女士 刚用枕头捂死了一个人
Says the woman who just smothered a guy with a pillow.
-德斯 别说了 -没事
- Oh, Des, please. - It's all right.
那种情况下你是迫不得已
You did what you had to do under the circumstances.
我是想说 要是用注射剂的话
All I'm saying is, there wouldn't have been a
就不会出现这种情况了
circumstance if we'd done an injection.
等你会测脉搏了 我们再说注射的事情
Prove you can take a pulse, then we'll talk injection.
控制欲过剩
Oh, control freak.
连环杀手
Serial killer.
给你
There you go.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Gracias. - Gracias.
所以
So...
我们接下来杀谁
who's our next hit?
我们不是杀手 我们是医生
We're not hit men. We're doctors.
血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary.
我相信血腥玛丽
I believe in Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽...
Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary...
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
血腥玛丽 反复念她的名字
Bloody Mary. You chant her name, and...
就会在镜子里看见她的鬼魂
You see her ghost in the mirror.
杰茜 你为什么吓唬妹妹
Jess, why do you have to scare your sister like that?
-我不害怕 -但她没被吓到 看见没
- I wasn't scared. - But she wasn't scared, see?
世界上没有鬼 对不对
Ghosts aren't real, right?
当然没有 来吧
Of course not. Come on.
下楼 我买♥♥了外卖♥♥
Downstairs. I got takeout.
我喜欢迪亚哥
I love Diego's.
卡斯珀也喜欢
Oh, so does Casper.
妈 怎么又买♥♥迪亚哥
Mom, Diego's again?
上周你不是说爱吃吗
A week ago, you loved it.
如果世界上没有鬼 人死之后会发生什么
If ghosts aren't real, what happens to people when they die?
他们会活在我们心中
They stay in our hearts.
医院里的人呢
What about the people in the hospital?
什么意思
What do you mean?
有时候你救不活他们 他们就死了
Well, sometimes you can't save their lives, and they die.
对 有可能
Yeah, it happens.
他们都活在你心中吗
You keep them all in your heart?
对 是的
Yeah, I do.
-老爸 -甘比
- Daddy! - Cambie.
真是乖女儿
There's my girl.
-嗨 爸爸 -嗨
- Hey, Dad. - Hey.
行李收好了吗
You guys packed?
-没呢 -我们走
- Nope. - Let's go.
下次能敲门吗
Can you please knock next time?
谢谢你今晚照顾她们
Thank you for taking the girls tonight.
我忘了轮到我了
I forgot I had this shift.
我知道 最近经常这样
Yeah, that's been happening a lot.
你想说什么
What?
我们说好了对半分抚养时间的
Well, it's just we agreed to 50-50,
最近孩子在我这的时间占八成
and it's been more like 80-20 lately.
而且越来越长
It's starting to add up.
你想要钱还是...
You want more money or...
我不是想要钱
No, it's not that I want money.
只是...
It's just...
-也许你该找份工作 -不行
- Maybe you should get a job. - I can't.
我在装♥修♥房♥子 还要看孩子
I mean, I'm working on the house, and I have the girls.
我也要看孩子 我还有工作
I have the girls. I have a job.
玛丽 你不知道她们有多想你
Mary, all I hear is how much they miss you.
就算是和你住的时候 你也回家很晚
Even when they're with you, I mean, you come home late.
回来也只买♥♥快餐
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表