剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
I have this little step-niece, Maya.
六岁了
She's six.
她今晚住我这儿
She's sleeping over.
她一直玩
And she just plays.
画了几个小时的画
Color for hours.
我特别喜欢那孩子
Love that kid.
她是全世界最可爱的小东西
She's the cutest little thing.
你也挺可爱的
You're kind of cute too.
看着不错
You look good.
西德
Sid,
麻烦你把枫叶大街228号♥拿的东西
Would you get Dr. Mary Harris of 228 Maple Drive
给玛丽·哈里斯医生 她今晚想要
what she came here for tonight?
你可以数数里面的钱
You can count it if you want.
不用了
Nah, we're good.
玛丽
Hey, Mary?
笑一个
Smile.
格兰特法官 抱歉让您久等了
Judge Grant, sorry to keep you waiting.
只要理由充分 我不介意等
I don't mind waiting if it's for a good reason.
"约珥"刚和哈里斯医生见面了
Uh, "Joel" Just met with Dr. Harris.
-然后呢 -接近成功了
- And? - We're close.
"接近"
Close?
我实在不明白
I don't understand how it is
为什么你们还没找到足够的证据
that you guys don't have enough evidence.
几次见面不是都录音了吗
Aren't these meetings being recorded?
是的 但可惜还没有录到足以指控犯罪的内容
Uh, yes, but unfortunately we don't have anything incriminating on tape as yet.
嫌疑人伪装成负责生命终结的咨♥询♥师进行活动
The suspect's working under the pretense of being some kind of end-of-life counselor.
伊桑在日记中提到的那个护士呢
What about the nurse Ethan mentioned in his journal?
安妮·钟 在伊登综合医院的重症监护病房♥工作
Annie Chung. Works in the intensive care at Eden General.
那个护士只是个联络员 先生
The nurse is just the liaison, sir.
她负责帮病人和哈里斯医生联♥系♥
I mean, she connects the patients to Dr. Harris.
我们搞定她 就能一举摧毁他们整个行动
We burn her, we burn the whole operation.
先生 听我说 我知道这样很难
Sir, look. We know this is difficult,
但扳倒哈里斯医生最好的办法
but the best way to bring Dr. Harris down is
就是抓现行
to catch her in the act.
各位 我儿子本来还可以活一年
Gentlemen, my son had another year.
可以参加临床试验
He could've done a clinical trial.
可以做很多事情
He could've done a million things.
他唯一不能做的
What he could not have done was
就是点头同意 所以这就是谋杀
give consent, which makes this murder.
先生 我向你保证
I assure you, sir,
只要哈里斯医生确实帮助你儿子自杀 我们就能证明她有罪
If Dr. Harris helped your son die, we will prove it.
很好
Good.
查理
Charlie!
再拿条毛巾
Gonna need another towel.
你看看
Look at that.
痛吗
Does it hurt?
不痛 可爽了
No. It feels lovely.
真的 我... 我不是故意的
Seriously, I... I didn't mean to.
开枪打我吗 我知道 最后还不是成了现在这样
Shoot me? Yeah, funny, that. And yet here we are.
这应该能为你以后用枪留下深刻教训了吧 查理
There's probably a lesson about guns embedded in all of this, eh, Charlie?
我爸走了以后 我妈就买♥♥了枪
My mom got the gun after my dad left,
她说这样她晚上才有安全感
Said it made her feel safer at night.
她不行了
She's close.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
我也当过医生 查理
I was a doctor, too, Charlie.
不过是外科整容医生
Well, plastic surgeon.
本来一切顺利
It was all very pleasant
但有次我♥干♥了件蠢事
until I did something stupid
他们就吊销了我的执照
and they took my license away.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank Christ.
查理
Charlie.
没事了
It's okay.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna be okay.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
好了 好了 我没事
Ugh, I got it, I got it, I'm fine.
我们快搞定然后撤 好吗
Let's just do this and get out, okay?
她不能吞咽
She can't swallow.
这是我们第一次注射
This is our first injection.
完全不是我想象中的样子
It's not quite how I pictured it.
你做什么
What are you doing?
这是她最喜欢的歌♥
It's her favorite song.
-哦 得了 -德斯
- Oh, jeez. - Des.
你准备好了吗 还是我们改天
You ready to do this, or what?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, mom.
我想让她走得安详些
I want it to be peaceful.
会的
It will be.
就像漫长的一天结束后进入梦乡
Like slipping into a dream at the end of a long day.
你运气挺好
You got lucky.
对 我也这么想
Yeah. That's exactly how I feel.
这是最后一单
Our last job.
起码我们还赚了一枪
At least we went out with a bang.
-最后一单吗 -是啊 我觉得是
- Our last job? - Well, I assumed,
你的如意郎原来是个警♥察♥
Since your gentleman turned out to be an officer.
今晚和查理站在一起的时候 德斯
Standing there with Charlie tonight, Des,
我明白他是什么感受
I know what it feels to be him.
-我懂 -只是在我这里
- I know. - Except in my case,
没人愿意帮我
There was no one there willing to help.
听我说
Listen to me.
目前他们没抓到我们任何把柄
Right now, they don't have anything on us.
所以我们只要聪明点就行
So we just need to be smarter.
你知道吗
You know what?
我血快流干的时候突然想到
I had a few ideas while I was bleeding to death.
婴儿潮出生的人在慢慢变老
Aging baby boomers are gonna want to die
他们想用活着的方式去死
In the same manner in which they lived.
像资本家一样舒服
Bourgeois comfort.
现在瑞士人明白这点
Now, the Swiss, they know that.
所以死亡旅行在那里是个庞大的产业
That's why death tourism's such a massive business over there.
-所以呢 -所以我们应该开始
- And? - And we should be starting
购置房♥产 为业务合法化做好准备
To buy up property, getting ready to go legit.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我现在热血沸腾 一门心思想创业
I'm having a-- an entrepreneurial seizure here.
我们停工吧 然后重新开张
Let's be a-- a start-up for shutting down.
"温水里的青蛙永远不想离开...
"The spa you'll never want to leave...
也不会离开"
And you won't."
-德斯 -要是想渡冥河
- Des. - If you're traveling
为什么不坐快艇呢
The river styx, why not take a yacht?
猫去哪了
Where's the cat?
我可能... 忘关左边窗户了
I think I might have, uh... Left the window open.
我错了 我错了 对不起
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
这也是为什么我从来不对
But there's a reason I've never been responsible for anyone
任何人或事负责
Or anything else.
除了生命 你可是医生
Except for lives, as a doctor.
是啊 结果现在成了什么
Yeah, look how that turned out.
从这摔下去可真不矮
Well, it's a long way to fall.
哇 你干什么
Ow. Why did you do that?
你惹我生气了
I'm mad at you.
我的天 别生我气
Oh, my god, don't be mad at me.
我最讨厌你生我气了
I hate it when you're mad at me.
你昨晚去哪了
Where'd you go last night?
我去找你也没找到
I looked for you, and you were gone.
是 我走了
Yeah, I left,
因为看你这么堕落
Because watching you be a train wreck
真的让我很烦 所以我
Is just really, really tedious, so I--
我去 说实话
God, seriously,
可♥卡♥因♥也没那么好
The cocaine wasn't even that good.
我感觉 好像都是一瞬间的事 像按了快进一样
I mean, all that happened was, like, everything sped up,
而且我的心脏...
And my heart...
来 摸摸我的心
Come here. Feel my heart.
确实
Yeah.
那晚的汇演
You--you didn't faint
你没有晕倒 我没说错吧
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表