剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
Slips are part of recovery.
大家都这么说
That's what they say, right?
德斯 我需要你
Des, I need you.
你现在是唯一支持我的人了
You're the only person in my corner right now.
如果你垮了 那我也完了
If you lose it, I'll lose it.
做完摩根这例 我们来想办法
After Morgan, we'll figure this out.
嗨 德斯 玛丽对吧
Hi, Des. Mary, right?
-嗨 摩根 -进来吧
- Hi, Morgan. - Hi, come on in.
你有客人吗 还是...
Do you have visitors, or...
对 抱歉 他们... 不请自来了
Yeah, I'm sorry. They... they just showed up.
大家 该结束了
Guys, time to pack it up.
这是我的乐队
This is the band.
中古杀戮
Meet Medieval Carnage.
-好啊 -嗨
- Hey there. - Hi.
-他们让我气色更好 -是你让我们更精神的 哥们
- They make me look good. - You make us look good, man.
你见过他的速弹吗
Have you seen him shred?
这哥们是天才
Guy's a genius.
我是他的鼓手 皮特
I'm his drummer, Pete.
-嗨 -这家伙有问题吗
- Hi. - What's wrong with this guy?
都要死了还请乐队成员来家里
He invites his banger friends the day he's supposed to die?
你们是摩根的朋友吗
You guys friends of Morgan's?
我们是咨♥询♥师
We're counselors.
有点像姑息治疗
Kind of like palliative care.
我们可以再来 如果你们要...
We can come back if you guys need to...
要练习速弹什么的
Need to shred or whatever.
不不不 我们走吧
No, no, no, let's roll.
很高兴你决定请顾问了
I'm glad you decided to get counseling.
这对你有好处
It'll be good for you.
谢谢你们能来 兄弟
Yeah, thanks for dropping by, guys.
你没问题的 兄弟
You're gonna be fine, brother.
好 你也是
Yeah, mate, so are you.
快走吧
Get him out of here.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
-摩根 他们知道吗 -不知道
- Morgan, do they know? - No.
只是... 他们也很不容易
It's just... It's been hard on them too,
眼看着我死 所以有时会过来
you know, watching me die, and they sometimes stop in
看我是不是还活着
and just check and see if I'm breathing.
我还是觉得我们该走了
I still think that we should go.
别 别 拜托了 我需要你们的帮助
No, no, please, please, I need your help.
求你们了
I'm begging you.
德斯 没事的
Des, it's okay.
没事的 看着我
It's okay. Look at me.
没事的
It's okay.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很好
Good.
又很怪
Weird.
感觉像站在悬崖边上
Feel like I'm standing at the edge of a cliff.
这话能听懂吗
Does that make any sense?
太懂了
It makes a lot of sense.
有几件事我们要重新理一下
We have a few things to go over,
然后你签一份我给的文件
and I have something for you to sign.
德斯 合同呢
Des, the contract?
德斯
Des?
你这些朋友...
These friends of yours...
你认识他们很久了吗
have you known them for a long time?
二十年了
20 years.
我们是高中同学
We went to high school together.
都是屌♥丝和挫人 你懂得
Misfits and losers, you know.
我们大概是一拍即合了... 字面意思
I guess we banded together... literally.
挺好的
That's great.
这是生命中很重要的部分 不是吗
Such an important part of life, isn't it?
有能依靠的朋友
To have friends you can count on.
玛丽...
Mary...
遇到困难了 朋友是最大的安慰
Friends can be such a comfort in a time of suffering.
她要做什么 说死这个男的吗
What's she gonna do, talk this guy to death?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望我们也能成为这样的朋友
We hope that we can be as well.
而且我们很乐意提供更多的咨♥询♥服务
And we would be happy to provide more counseling sessions
只要你需要
whenever you need them.
她在打马虎眼
That's her cover story.
她要在哪做这件事
Where is she going with this?
听起来不错
That sounds great, um,
但现在我有些累了
but right now, I'm kind of tired.
囊性纤维症会突发疲劳感
Cystic Fibrosis flare-up.
很正常
It happens.
我们可以下次再安排
We can reschedule your counseling session
你的咨♥询♥会
for another time.
你该休息了
You should rest now.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-等一下 -你知道吗 德斯
- Please, wait. - You know what, Des?
你太不敬业了
I think it's really unprofessional of you
居然嗑高了来咨♥询♥会
to come to a counseling session high.
窃听器 他要取掉了
The wire, he's taking off the wire.
弗兰克
Frank!
你还是自己走回家吧
So maybe you should just walk home
好好想想你都干了什么
and think about what you've done.
我是混♥蛋♥
I'm a bastard, okay?
我是个大混♥蛋♥ 别走
I'm a bastard. Don't go.
不要走
Don't go.
求你了
Please.
-你个贱♥人♥ -弗兰克
- You piece of shit. - Frank!
弗兰克 淡定点
Frank, take it easy.
拜托 兄弟 冷静点
Come on, man. Come on.
-放手 放开 -放手
- Off, off! - Get off!
回来 回来
Back off! Off!
-她逼我的 -她根本没逼你
- She made me! - Of course she didn't make you!
你给我等着
You're going down for this.
好啊 你来啊 给我宣读我的权利啊
Fine, you can go ahead, and you read me my rights, eh?
-怎样 -算了
- Well? - Come on.
滚远点 别让我看见你
Get the hell out of my sight.
你不能抓我
You can't arrest me.
-你♥他♥妈♥不要让我再看到你 -没问题
- Get out of my goddamn sight. - With pleasure.
你知不知道... 你知不知道事情多严重
Do you realize... do you realize how bad this is?
还好吧
Come on,
我跟你说他嗑高了
I told you he was high, all right?
-是你逼得太紧 -我逼得太紧
- You pushed it. - I pushed it?
不不不 你少把责任推给我
No, no, no, you don't get to put this one me, all right?
你一开始就没想查这个案子
You compromised this case from day one.
-是吗 -记得吗
- That right? - Remember that, huh?
这样吧
You know what?
你自己去跟格兰特汇报
You can do the debriefing with Grant.
随便你♥他♥妈♥怎么说
Tell him whatever the hell you want.
-老子不干了 -弗兰克...
- I'm done. - Frank...
-少来 我不干了 -弗兰克 别这样
- No, I'm done. - Frank, come on.
老子不来了
I'm done.
杰茜
Jess.
今天要不要翘课
Hey, want to skip today?
不要
No.
我们去逛商场 我今天真的带钱了
We can go to the mall. I have money today for real.
很酷 你好好玩
That's cool. Have fun.
干什么
What?
你干吗这么冷淡
Why are you bailing on me?
-因为你是个神经病 -杰茜
- Because you're a psychopath. - Jess.
杰茜 我需要你
Jess, I need you.
我爱你
I love you.
你不爱我
No, you don't.
好
Oh, okay.
你想说这个是吧
Is that what this is about?
你在气我不是死姬佬吗
You mad I'm not a dyke?
哦 对不起 怎么 尴尬吗
Oh, I'm sorry. What are you, embarrassed?
你应该尴尬
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表