剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
You show up with fast food.
我不希望她们两个父母都成天不着家
I don't want them to have two absent parents.
听着 我尽力而为了 好吗
Look, I'm doing the best I can here, all right?
我也是
Well, so am I.
现在走吗
Are we going?
这就走
Yeah.
我来管孩子 你不用操心
You know what? I've got the girls.
你想让她们回去的时候再告诉我
Just let me know when you want them back.
-再见 孩子们 -再见
- Bye, girls. - Bye.
-爱你们 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
莫德尔股份有限公♥司♥
Murder Incorporated.
我是班尼特医生
This is Dr. Bennett.
试剂的封条被人动过
The seals have been tampered with.
戊巴比妥被稀释了
The pento was diluted.
-什么 你确定吗 -是的 我确定
- What? You're sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
-你从哪弄来的溶液 -就以前的毒贩子
- Where are you getting it from? - My old dealer.
你知道的越少...
And the less you know...
德斯 你只管拿药 这一件事都做不好吗
Des, you have one job: get the drugs.
慢着 我觉得我做的
W-w-w-whoa, I'd argue I do a lot more
可不止拿药
than just get the drugs.
我还录像 整理文件
I operate the camera, I file,
气氛好的时候偶尔开点玩笑
I offer the occasional witticism if the mood is right,
气氛不好时也说
sometimes when not.
再说其他货都没问题
Besides, every other batch has been fine.
但这批货有问题 找个新的卖♥♥家
Well, this one isn't, so get a new supply,
别再出错了
and make it right.
该死
Shit.
我没有任何感觉 是不是很糟
I can't feel anything. Is that bad?
我们会照顾好你的 马特
We're gonna take good care of you, Matt.
别担心 有我们在
Don't worry. We got you.
准备好了吗 一 二...
Ready? One, two...
告诉血库 立即准备四单位的阴性O型血
Call the blood bank, four units of O-neg stat.
我不知道还等不等得了
Yeah, I'm not sure we're gonna have time for that.
马特... 马特 能听到吗
Matt... Matt, are you with us?
好了 准备
Okay, stand by.
心包积液
Pericardial effusion.
那把刀肯定刺穿了他的心脏
The knife must have punctured his heart.
-没有脉搏 -他不行了
- No pulse. - We lost him.
-做开胸手术呢 -玛丽 他死了
- Thoracotomy? - Mary, he's gone.
那就把他救活
Let's bring him back.
准备开胸手术
Get me a thoracotomy tray.
发布蓝色警报 把射线同位素拿来
Call a code blue, and get RT down here stat.
玛丽·哈里斯医生今天很生猛
Dr. Mary Harris feeling brave today.
是的 没错
Yeah, I am.
交给你了
It's all yours.
你们救了他
You saved his life.
这是我们的本职
Well, it's why we do what we do.
谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, God.
我觉得吧 感谢的话
Well, I kind of think that we all had a little something
我们今天应该都有份
to do with that today.
他怎么会去那个街区的
What was he doing getting getting money out of an ATM
取款机取钱呢
in that neighborhood?
别担心
Don't worry.
你可以等他醒了再吼他
You can yell at him when he wakes up.
温德姆医生请去产科
Dr. Windrom to Obstetrics.
你不觉得现在就放松下来
Don't you think it's a little early
讨表扬有点早吗
to be patting ourselves on the back?
他已经稳定了...
Yeah, we stabilized him...
玛丽 他没事
Mary, he's good.
我们很厉害
We're good.
有人要喝星巴克吗 我请客
Starbucks, anybody? My treat.
三份浓缩 要超烫大杯...
Triple shot, extra hot, venti...
-三份浓缩 大杯 -谢谢
- Triple shot, venti. - Thank you.
玛丽呢
Oh, Mary.
不用了 谢谢
Nope, thank you.
好吧 没有玛丽的
All right, nothing for Mary.
我老板像鹰一样监视我
My boss is watching me like a hawk.
她看谁都那样
She watches everybody like a hawk.
那是她的工作
It's her job.
她长得就挺像鹰的
She kind of looks like a hawk.
绿豆眼
Beady eyes.
两个新病例
Two new cases.
诺拉 寡妇 八十岁 急性肾衰竭
Nora's a widow, 80, acute renal failure.
她不想做透析
She's choosing not to do dialysis.
现在唯一的愿望就是不再受折磨
Her only wish now is not to suffer,
当然 她会实现的
which, of course, she will.
约珥有个不宜手术的脑瘤
And Joel has an inoperable brain tumor.
他做遍了化疗和放疗
He's been through chemo and radiation,
结果都不奏效
both of which were ineffective.
大概还能活三到四个月
Life expectancy three to four months,
但他想在这之前就走...
but he would like to check out before...
这是他的原话...
and these are his words...
"破事变成现实" 当然 总会变的
"Shit gets real," Which, of course, it will.
我把你电♥话♥给他们了
I gave them both your number.
每个好医生背后...
Behind every great doctor...
都有个更好的护士
Is a better nurse.
特洛伊的吗
Troy?
对
Yeah.
顺利吗
Went well?
可以 走得很平静
Yeah, peaceful.
那就好
Good.
我们在做好事 安妮
We're doing the right thing, Annie.
不 是你在做好事
No, you're doing the right thing.
我只是复印病历
I'm just making copies.
我要死了
I am going to die.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无法接通
The person you are trying to reach is unavailable.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你好 我是约珥·柯林斯
Hey, this is Joel Collins.
前几天我... 在伊登综合医院
I... I was at Eden General the other day.
遇到个叫安妮的护士
I met a nurse named Annie.
她说你能帮我
She said you could help me.
我不考虑这些
I don't think about it.
我觉得就是嘭的一声响
I think it's bam, right?
灯光熄灭
Lights out.
游戏结束
Game over.
-我觉得没那么简单 -那还有什么
- I think there's more. - More what?
总之不会那么简单
More, something more.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
就是个神话故事
It's just a fairy tale.
这么说你是个乖乖的传统天主教♥徒♥
Here I am thinking you're a good old-fashioned Catholic boy.
我是十恶不赦的天主教♥徒♥
No, man. I am a bad, bad Catholic boy.
来 我你买♥♥一支舞
Come on. Let me buy you a dance.
给我朋友买♥♥的
Ahh, for my friend.
你好像很伤心
You're so sad.
我得癌症了
I got cancer.
小可怜
Poor baby.
知道吗 希腊人用两个词形容时间
Did you know the Greeks have two words for time?
时期和时刻
Chronos and kairos.
他们很喜欢用这两个词
Greeks do love their words
形容物质时间和精神时间
Measured time and soulful time.
时期是一分一秒的时间组成
Chronos is, like, tick-tock, tick-tock.
但时刻是... 体验
But kairos is... is the experience, you know,
可以加快或减慢的时间
time that speeds up and slows down,
可以延长 可能消逝
expands and collapses.
你体验过吗
You ever experience that?
再给我来点戊巴比妥
Yeah, I need more pento.
你气色真好 德斯
You look really good, Des.
居然把戊巴比妥用完了
I mean, you've upped your pento use,
可你不但没有无精打采
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表