剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
动手吧
Do it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我愿意坐牢
I'll do the time.
你现在就送我去警♥察♥局吧
You drive me to the police station right now.
-太晚了 -我要走了
- It's too late. - I have to go now.
我觉得你和德斯有个小副业
I think you and Des have a little side business.
我要分成
I want a cut.
都是我的错
Everything's my fault even though
虽然是我告诉你离格雷迪远点
I'm the one who told you to stay away from Grady!
我跟你说过 他用孩子威胁我
I told you he came after my kid!
如果我做的决定 真让他变成他当时说的样子
I couldn't live with myself if I made a decision
我这辈子都不会原谅自己
based on something he said in a moment of fear.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
你觉得格兰特是卢卡斯·格兰特法官的儿子
You think Grant is the son of Lucas Grant, Judge Lucas Grant.
他可以参加临床试验
He could have done a clinical trial.
可以做很多事情
He could've done a million things.
唯一不能做的就是点头同意
What he could not have done was give consent.
她会说你们上♥床♥了 本
She's going to say you had sex, Ben.
没人会相信她的
And no one is gonna believe her
只要我们删了这段录像
if we get rid of the tape.
我出生时就有病 就残疾
I was born sick, born broken.
我去见摩根了
So I met with Morgan.
他想结束生命
He wants to wave the white flag.
-我被捕了吗 -走吧
- Am I under arrest? - Let's go.
他戴窃听器 帮我们收集证据
He wears a wire, gathers evidence
指正他同伙
against his partner.
我们就当他无罪
We offer him immunity.
我们会联♥系♥你的
We will get back to you.
玛丽·米切尔 现在是玛丽·哈里斯
Mary Mitchell, now known as Mary Harris,
曾因涉嫌谋杀她母亲被调查
was investigated for the murder of her mother.
她母亲死在白垩湖里
Her mother was found dead in Chalk Lake
死时双手绑在一起
with her hands tied together.
老兄 你不知道这女人究竟是谁
Man, you don't know who this woman is.
她和很多人的死有关
She's been involved in the death
天知道有多少人
of God knows how many people.
我是不是和妈妈一样疯了
Am I crazy like Mom?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
什么
What?
帮大家省下去瑞士旅行的费用
Saving people a trip to Switzerland.
长话短说 我相信
The short answer: I believe
我们有权掌握自己的生死
we should be in control of our life and our death.
这是我们的自♥由♥
That's liberty.
死亡不是犯罪
And dying isn't a crime.
但帮人死就构成犯罪了
But helping people die makes you a criminal.
你这么想吗
You think so?
我觉得... 是
I mean... yeah.
那说具体些呢
Is there a long answer?
我应该早点报告的
I should've come forward sooner.
我现在明白了
I know that now.
我想解释一下
I'd like to explain.
我是医生 我的病人在受苦
I'm a doctor. My patient was suffering.
我不能袖手旁观
I couldn't just stand by and do nothing.
老天 你不像有病的样子啊
Oh, God, you don't seem sick.
抱歉 我其实是在夸你
I'm sorry. I meant that as compliment.
抱歉 我只是出于本能
I'm sorry. I was acting on instinct.
上次给西德做检查
The last time I examined Sid,
他焦虑得不行
his anxiety was through the roof,
说开枪打他的人一定要置他于死地
convinced whoever shot him would finish the job,
就算警♥察♥在
even with the cops there.
我就想给他换个病房♥
So I thought if transferring him to a room
让他更有安全感 然后...
made him feel more secure, then...
你知道是哪位护工换的吗
Do you know which porter transferred him?
穿灰色手术服的
Uh, the one in the gray scrubs.
你也知道
You know how it is.
谁在那我就叫谁
I just grabbed the first one I saw.
我真的只是想帮他
I really just wanted to help him.
西德·托马斯-海失踪
The disappearance of Sid Thomas-Haye
闹得这里鸡飞狗跳
has caused a major shit-storm around here.
警♥察♥成天找我
The cops are all over me.
他们还没找到他吗
They still haven't found him?
没 希望监控录像
No, but hopefully the security footage
能让警♥察♥不来烦我
will get the cops off my back.
监控录像吗
Security footage?
对 泰勒医生看到一辆SUV
Yes, Dr. Taylor saw an SUV speeding away
飞快开出了医院
from the hospital.
希望他们回看监控录像时
Hopefully when they review those street cams,
能找到那辆车
they will find that car.
好吧 如果还需要我帮忙尽管找我
Well, let me know if I can do anything more to help.
会的
Will do.
今天下午一点我和哈里斯医生有约
Dr. Harris and I have an appointment today, 1:00.
行 好
Okay, yeah.
好的
Yeah.
行
Okay.
我只是没想到他会接受这个提议 没别的意思
I'm just surprised he took the deal, that's all.
信不信由你
Well, believe it or not,
还是有人对玛丽有抵抗力的
there are men who can resist Mary's charms.
我的意思是他和玛丽好像关系很铁
I'm just saying that he and Mary seem pretty tight.
是啊 没错 我俩不也是吗
Yeah, well, you and I are pretty tight,
可如果是我也会这样 为了不判谋杀罪
but I'd wear a wire on your ass to avoid a murder rap.
好吧 什么时候见面
All right, what time is this meeting?
德斯蒙德说下午一点 如果我们去晚了
Desmond said 1:00, and you know if we're late,
就有人会死
someone's gonna die.
知道了
Yeah.
-玛丽 玛丽 -现在没空
- Mary, Mary. - This isn't a good time.
不 我需要你的建议
No, no, I need your advice.
帮帮我
I need your help.
什么
What?
丹弗斯家的女人叫我和她们一起祈祷
The Danvers woman has asked me to pray.
-那就祈祷啊 -我不干这种事
- Pray with her. - I'm not gonna do that.
我是学医的 玛丽 尊重科学和事实
I'm a man of medicine, Mary, you know, science, reality.
-什么事实 -他已经不行了
- So what's reality? - Well, he's out of options.
全靠机器在活
He's mechanically alive.
再做几次手术呢
What about more surgery?
他撑不住的
He's not strong enough for that.
-那就实话告诉她 -你知道我怎么想的吗
- Tell her that. - You know what I think?
应该有个规定
There should be a rule.
禁止医生同家属在医院祷告
I know, against asking doctors to pray in a hospital.
丹尼斯 你有两个选择
Well, Dennis, you have two options.
鼓起勇气告诉索妮娅
You can grow some balls and tell Sonia
给他丈夫停药
to pull the plug on her husband
不然就跪下跟她们一起祈祷
or you can get on your goddamn knees and pray.
-玛丽 你还好吗 -我没事
- Mary, are you okay? - I'm fine.
我要走了
I have to go.
来猜个谜语
Here's a riddle.
什么东西挨了一枪 穿着病号♥服
What has a gunshot wound, wears a hospital gown,
还行动不便
and can barely walk by himself?
不知道
I don't know.
普伦蒂斯和霍尔可能见过他
Maybe Prentice and Hall have seen him.
-这根本不是谜语 -你说对了
- That's not even a riddle. - You're right.
是笑话
It's a joke.
别理他们
Ignore them.
看这个
Check this out.
这有辆SUV
There's an SUV.
是育空特大号♥
It's a Yukon XL.
什么也看不见
Can't see anything.
怎么知道里面有没有西德
How do we know if it's Sid?
我们查下车牌 找到车主 然后开始审问
We run the plates, get a name, and start asking questions.
你真是菜鸟啊
God, you're so new.
西德·托马斯-海
Sid Thomas-Haye.
他怎么了
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表