剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
that you lied for her. Why would you do that?
那不是撒谎 那是医患保密协议
That wasn't a lie, that was doctor/patient confidentiality.
-她... -不要跟我扯这些
- She didn't... - No, that's bullshit.
要是她妈问起来 你这么说还能理解
A mom would tell another mom something like that.
你就不能跟我说实话吗
Just please tell me the truth.
好吧
Okay.
因为我害怕
Okay, I was scared.
我怕万一你♥爸♥爸还有露易丝发现
I was scared if your dad and Louise found out
我有很多那东西
that I had left that stuff lying around,
我就会失去你和甘比
I could lose you and Cambie.
会吗
That could happen?
会
Yes.
所以我才谁都没告诉
That's why I didn't tell anyone.
但是杰茜 如果能让你好受点
But Jess, I can, and I will
我可以也愿意说出来
if it would make your life easier.
我以为你撒谎是因为你在贩毒
I thought you were lying because you were a drug dealer.
宝贝 我才不是毒贩
Honey, I'm not a drug dealer.
我知道
I know.
没有母亲在身边 自己长大一定很痛苦吧
That must have been really hard growing up without a mother.
虽然你作为母亲不太称职
Like, with all your flaws still,
但我也不敢想象没有你的生活
I couldn't imagine life without you, so.
你不会失去我的
Well, you don't have to.
刘易斯先生确实说过要晚点退房♥ 但是...
Mr. Lewis did request a late check out, but...
这是紧急行动
It's urgent.
因为他没有接内线电♥话♥
Since he's not answering the hotel phone,
-我可以带你们进去 -我觉得
- I can let you in. - Uh, actually,
-我们还是自己去吧 -是的
- we should probably go in alone. - Yeah.
-214房♥ -谢谢
- Room 214. - Thank you.
该死
Shit.
你怎么看
What do you think?
依我看 玛丽终于
I think Mary finally figured out
想办法杀掉摩根了
a way to kill Morgan.
我的妈
Holy shit.
你比我上次见你又美了不少
You got more and more beautiful since I last saw you.
怎么做到的 有什么秘诀
How do you do that? What is your secret?
因为年轻
It's youth.
还很聪明
And she's clever too.
几百年没见了
I haven't seen you forever.
妈妈 我能在这待一会儿吗
Mom, can I stay for a bit?
如果妮可没意见 当然可以
Yeah, if it's okay with Nicole.
如果你待这儿
I'm gonna put you to work
我会让你干活的 所以赶紧换衣服
if you're gonna stay, so get changed,
门边还有一副手套
and there's an extra pair of gloves by the door.
好啊
Okay.
别挖太深
Don't dig too deep, okay?
怎么了 你把尸体都藏这儿了吗
Why? Is this where you're hiding all the bodies?
差不多
Kind of.
你还记得那时候
Remember when Mom had that problem
妈妈对牵牛花的执念吗
with the morning glories?
当然 她走火入魔了
Yeah, she was obsessed.
花很漂亮 但妈妈说
I mean, they're beautiful, but she said
牵牛花太多了 美得太惹眼
there was too much of them, too much beauty.
是 如果你不好好打理
Yeah. If you don't control them,
它们就会长满整个花圃
they end up taking over the whole garden,
扼制别的植物生长
strangling all the other plants.
所以只有两条路
So you have two options.
要么连根拔起 从头来过
You can either pull them all out, start fresh,
要么乘乱而上
or you can ride the chaos.
那你打算选哪条路 玛丽
So which is it for you, Mary?
如果我有什么不测
If anything ever happened to me,
你会照顾好她们吧
you'd take care of them, right?
我一般不愿见到死人
Normally I'm not usually happy to see a dead man
不过我现在很高兴 终于有尸体做证据了
but I'm happy, I really am. Finally got a body.
是 如果尸检发现了戊巴比妥
Yeah. Well, if pento shows up in the autopsy,
案子就结了 对吧
then it's over, right?
这可是她自找的
She basically handed us the case.
我们只要拿出证据 她肯定会露马脚
We rattled her with the wire, she slipped up.
我是弗兰克·盖恩斯
Frank Gaines.
班尼特先生 怎么了
Mr. Bennett. How can I help you?
好 我们警局见
Okay. Meet me at the station.
德斯蒙特·班尼特要来录口供
Desmond Bennett wants to make a statement.
应该是想做交易
Probably wants to make a deal.
早就看不惯他英国佬那套自以为是的傻笑了
Can't wait to wipe that smug British grin off his face.
好 那我在这儿等法医
Cool. I'll wait for forensics.
-好 -然后我就去
- Yeah - and then I'll go
逮捕玛丽
arrest our girl.
好的
All right.
我的病人... 摩根·刘易斯 伊桑·格兰特 特洛伊·迪克森
My patients... Morgan Lewis, Ethan Grant, Troy Dixon.
这是什么
What's this?
那是视频声明 每个病人都有一个
That's a video statement. Each patient has one.
留下物证真的好吗
Is physical evidence really a good idea?
我们说好要有保障
We decided we needed an insurance policy.
万一被抓了 有合法契约和声明
In case we ever got caught, we have a legal contract
来证明我们得到了病人的同意
and statement that proves the patient gave consent.
你觉得这些在法庭上管用吗
You think this is gonna hold up in court?
希望我没机会知道
I hope I never have to find out.
我们上哪找病人
How do we find our patients?
他们来找我们
They come to us.
我们应该采取点措施
Well, we're gonna have to do something about that,
雇点死亡贩子
maybe hire some death dealers.
我又不是死亡的追随者
I'm not soliciting death.
你该想想
You should be.
还有呢
What else?
我们来练习下注射
Now we practice injections.
胳膊伸出来
Hold your arm out.
你可真有意思
You're a funny girl.
放松 只是盐水
Relax, it's saline.
你是不是误会了
I think you misunderstand the nature
我们关系的本质 玛丽
of our relationship here, Mary.
我提供物资 你提供服务
I provide the supplies, you provide the service.
要当合作伙伴的话 就要共同承担风险
If we're gonna be partners, we need to share the risk.
像我和德斯一样
Same deal I had with Des.
你得知道怎么注射
So you need to know how to do this.
我知道怎么做
I know how to do it.
准确地
Properly.
像医生那样
Like a doctor.
我来给你注射怎么样
How about if I inject you?
今天的目的是我来做示范
Whole purpose is for me to show you.
你指导我就行
You can talk me through it.
首先 你得找条明显的静脉
First, you have to find a good vein.
轻轻按压
Press up and down gently.
这样静脉会扩张 更容易看见
This will expand the vein and make it easier to see.
像人一样
Just like people.
你给点压力他们就会现原形
You apply enough pressure and they show what they really are.
拿个注射器
Now take the syringe.
插入针头
Insert the needle.
稍微往后拉 让血回流一点
Pull back slightly to show a bit of blood.
很好
That's good.
慢慢推 稳一点
You want a slow and steady release.
太快的话 会导致休克
Too fast, you'll send the body into shock.
你一定还记得第一次给人注射的场景吧
You always remember your first time, right?
我们是合作伙伴了...
We should celebrate...
该庆祝一下
our partnership.
喝点什么吗
Want a drink?
我能不能用一下洗手间
Can I use your bathroom?
可以 在走廊尽头
Yeah, just down the hall.
让我理理思路
Let me get this straight.
你的卖♥♥家才是背后主使
Your dealer is behind this whole thing.
没错 格雷迪·伯吉斯
That's right. Grady Burgess.
因为你欠他钱
Because you owe him money.
你怎么这么突然就招供了
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表