剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
Well, you should be.
我以为我们就是玩玩而已
I thought we were just having some fun.
真不敢相信你要为这个破坏我们的友情
I can't believe you're ruining our friendship over this.
我们本来可以像姐妹一样 杰茜
We could have been like sisters, Jess,
现在你却成了一个自私的贱♥人♥
and now you're turning into this selfish bitch.
我自私...
I'm a self...
你才是全世界最自私的人
No, you are the most selfish person in the world.
我找遍全世界 都找不到
I could search the whole planet, and I wouldn't find
比你更自私自利的...
a more self-absorbed person than...
把她转到楼上 如果她痛得厉害
So, transfer her upstairs, and if she's in a lot of pain,
给她注射五十毫克吗♥啡♥
give her 50 milligrams of morphine.
五十
50?
我们要给她止痛 不是让她昏迷
We want to ease her pain, not put her in a coma.
我说了... 五毫克
Did I say...? Five.
你还好吧
Hey, are you okay?
没事 我...
Yeah, I'm...
今天太累了
It's been a long day.
告诉你一个好消息
Hey, I've got something that'll cheer you up.
你听说马特·丹弗斯的事了吗
Did you hear about Matt Danvers?
他大概一小时前醒了
He woke up about an hour ago.
我们一直在祈祷 连泰勒医生都是
We've been praying and praying, even Dr. Taylor.
看来我还是有诀窍的
It turns out I have a knack.
我能感觉到你一直在等我
I could see you waiting for me.
我一直都相信你会醒
I never lost faith.
真是...
Wow, that's...
太神奇了
That's amazing.
马特 你感觉还好吗
And, Matt, you feel okay?
很好 简直是奇迹 玛丽
It's all good. It's a miracle, Mary.
索尼娅 马特 我真为你俩开心
Well, Sonia, Matt, I'm so happy for both of you.
这...
This is...
太好了 好消息
Great, great news.
失陪
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
喂 哈里斯医生吗
Hello, Dr. Harris?
我是西桥高中的校长阿米莉亚·福斯特
This is principal Amelia Foster from Westbridge Academy.
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
是关于你女儿杰茜卡的
It's about your daughter Jessica.
请你立刻来一趟学校
You need to come to the school immediately.
出了点状况
We have a situation.
天哪 那是... 出什么事了
Oh, my God, is that... What happened?
杰茜打了娜奥米
Jess attacked Naomi.
真的吗
Is that true?
-不是 她先打我的 -我没有
- No, she hit me first. - No, I didn't.
你们为什么打架 到底怎么了
Why are you fighting? What's going on?
她们不肯说
They won't say.
她们只说本来在吵架
The most I could get out of them
后来就打起来了
is that they were arguing and then it got physical.
无论如何 在我们西桥
Either way, we have a zero-tolerance policy
对于校园暴♥力♥都是零容忍♥
for violence at Westbridge.
这么做要承担后果
There will be consequences.
我觉得娜奥米不应该受罚
Well, I don't think that Naomi should be punished.
事情不是她挑起的
She didn't instigate anything.
杰茜说是她
Well, Jess said she did.
-那只是道听途说 -这是在打官司吗
- Well, it's hearsay. - Are we in court?
到底在干什么
What is this? Come on.
我来说吧
How about I talk?
鉴于你们女儿之前的良好记录
Given your daughters' excellent records,
我不会让她们停课
I won't suspend them,
但未来两周 她们放学后需要留校
but there will be detention, after school for two weeks.
不错 很公平
That seems fair.
当然
Of course.
好了 娜奥米 我们走
Okay, Naomi, let's go.
杰茜 等等 我有话跟说
Jess, wait, I wanna talk to you.
别跟我说话
Just leave me alone.
-慢点 看着我 -你不懂吗
- Hey, slow down and look at me. - Don't you get it?
我不想和你说话 我不想看着你
I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to look at you.
我不... 我不想和你有任何关系
I don't... I don't want anything to do with you.
你为什么要来
Why are you here?
因为我想帮你 因为我爱你
Because I want to help you, because I love you.
我真受不了大家天天把爱挂嘴边
I'm so sick of people talking about love
他们根本不懂什么是爱
when they have no idea what it means.
如果你真的爱一个人 就不会骗他
You know, if you love somebody, you don't lie to them.
不会说你在乎他们
You don't tell them you care about them
但其实你只在乎自己
when all you care about is yourself.
-杰茜 -不 你走吧
- Jess. - No, just go.
反正你每次都这样
It's all you ever do anyways,
之前我很伤心
and you know, it used to make me really sad,
但现在我不在乎了
but I don't really care anymore,
因为只要你在 我就会倒霉
because when you're around, everything really sucks.
喂 杰茜
Hey, hey, hey, Jess.
你们俩怎么了
What the hell is happening between you two?
她讨厌我
She hates me.
我知道你最近压力很大
Look, I know you've been under a lot of stress lately,
经济上的压力更让你吃不消
and the financial pressure I've put you under
都怪我 我知道
hasn't helped. I know that.
但现在不一样了
That's all gonna change.
房♥子卖♥♥出去了
The house just sold a couple hours ago,
比要价高很多
well over asking.
所以我能还你钱了
So, I'll be able to pay you back.
你也能多点监护时间 多陪陪女儿
You can pull back on your hours, spend more time with the girls.
那你住哪儿
Where are you gonna live?
我搬去和露易丝住
I'm moving in with Louise.
什么
What?
我爱她 她爱我
I love her, and she loves me.
有时候就这么简单
Sometimes it can be that simple.
太快了吧
I think it's too fast.
怎么说呢
Well, you know what?
我没想到会走到这一步 但我做到了
I never thought I'd get here, but I did.
什么 哪一步
Where? Get where?
到一个不在乎你怎么想的地方
To a place where it doesn't really matter what you think.
又失败了
Another setback.
我知道您很失望 先生
I understand your frustration, sir.
我接手过很耗时的案子
I mean, I've been on cases that have taken months,
没有几年也有几个月
if not years, so.
但上面给了你
And you've been given every opportunity
那么多机会和资源来破案
and every resource for this case.
我不知道哪里出了问题
I don't understand what the problem is.
我想知道我儿子到底怎么了
I want answers about my son.
我们还是有进展的
Well, we are making progress.
我们找到了另一位潜在受害者
We have identified another potential victim.
医院记录显示
The hospital records confirm
安妮·钟是他的护士
that Annie Chung was indeed his nurse.
但是 他妻子对配合调查
However, the wife is a little hesitant to cooperate
持保留态度
with the investigation.
我们很快就能查清楚了 先生 很快
We are close, sir. We're very close.
再给点时间就好
We just need a little more time.
你确定这次只有你一个人
Are you sure you're alone this time?
我确定
I'm sure.
就这么去死好像也不错
Not a bad way to go, huh?
有干净床单 视野开阔 免费的护发品
Clean sheets, nice view, free hair products.
我总爱想象自己在重症监护室里被鼻涕呛死
I always pictured drowning in my own mucus in the ICU.
这样好多了
This is better.
你怎么这么安静 出事了吗
You're quiet. Is something wrong?
难道房♥间里有窃听器
Do you think the room is bugged?
我需要你在这份合同上签字...
I'll need you to sign this contract...
-好 -然后对着相机
- Okay. - And do the statement
做一个声明
on camera.
没问题
Of course.
你会下不了手吗
Do you find this hard?
给老弱病残做安乐死
Bringing death to the decrepit and vulnerable?
我之前不会
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表