剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Please...
请你...
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna ruin any more of your life.
我不想毁掉你的生活
I... Mike...
我... 迈克
Mike, can I talk to you without your neon beatniks?
迈克 在你不♥穿♥奇装异服的时候 我能和你聊聊么?
Mike?
迈克?
Hi. Mike, it's me, uh, again.
嗨 迈克 又是我 呃
I'm-I'm really, really sorry, man.
我真的真的非常抱歉
I mean it. I'm-I'm sorry.
我不是故意的 对不起
Just please call me back, please.
请回我个电♥话♥吧
Hi. Any luck?
嗨 怎么样了?
Uh, no, no, I think he's still pretty upset.
不好 我觉得他很难过
Well, you know what? I'm sure he is,
好吧 你懂得 我觉得他真的很难过
but just give him some time, okay?
给他点时间 好么?
He's gonna forgive you. You're his best friend.
他会原谅你的 你是他最好的朋友
After much consideration,
经过深思熟虑
I have decided to retire as Josh's best friend.
我决定退出乔♥石♥最好的朋友之列
Mike, how can you just walk away?
迈克 是什么让你做出这个决定?
You're the greatest ever, and you're still in your prime.
你一直是最好的 而且你仍处于壮年期
Had a great career, you know,
你懂的 一段美好的时光
set a lot of best friend records...
干了很多好朋友该干的事...
most consecutive hangs,
一起出去浪
also grossest bare-ass fart to Josh's face.
也对着乔♥石♥的脸放过屁
It's one I believe may never be broken.
我觉得我们的友谊永远不会变质
Uh, but there's more to life than being Josh's best friend.
但是生活中有比做乔♥石♥好朋友更重要的事
Yeah, I want to spend time with my family,
是的 我想回归家庭
explore some business opportunities,
发掘更多工作机会
and also pursue my other lifelong dream.
去追求我其他的梦想
What dream? To play professional baseball.
什么梦想? 打职业球赛
I am thrilled to announce that I have just signed
我很激动地宣布
a minor league, non-guaranteed contract
我和查塔努加泥狗队
with the Chattanooga Mud Dogs.
签了非保障合同
With any luck, I will accomplish just as much in baseball
如果我幸运的话 我未来在棒球领域做的
as I did being Josh's best friend.
会和曾经做乔♥石♥的好朋友一样好
Thank you. Michael!
谢谢 迈克!
Thank you, Mikey. What?
谢谢 迈克 什么?
I didn't know Mike played baseball.
我不知道迈克打过棒球
I mean, he played softball at middle school,
他在中学打过垒球
and he was terrible.
打得很差
Okay, um... Uh, Lucy, I know
呃 露西 我知道
we still have, like, wedding stuff to do, but...
我们还要准备婚礼的事 但是...
Josh, Josh, this is important, okay?
乔♥石♥ 乔♥石♥ 这很重要 对吧?
Go to Chattanooga. Yeah.
去查塔努加吧 好
I love you!
我爱你!
Okay, hustle up, y'all!
都动起来!
Let's practice.
多练练
Practice makes perfect, right?
熟能生巧 不是么?
Ah, love me some drills, right, baby?
喜欢我的操练么 宝贝?
Doing a no-hitter today, right?
今天来场无安打比赛 好么?
Come on, come on. Hit me! Come on.
来吧 来吧 打我! 快打
Come on. Aah!
快打 啊!
Mike! Mike! Can you sign this?
迈克! 迈克! 可以签个名么?
Sure, kid, what do you got? A baseball poster?
当然 小鬼 你拿的是什么? 棒球海报?
Nah, it's from your old days as Josh's best friend.
不 这是你以前做乔♥石♥好朋友的海报
That was a good year.
过去的好时光
Sorry, kid, I don't do that anymore.
不好意思 孩子 我早就不干了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to do batting.
现在呢 如果你不介意 我得继续击球了
All right, Guerrero, don't hold back!
好嘞 格雷罗 放马过来
Yeah, nice...nice swing.
不错... 好球
What do you want? Just want to apologize, man.
你究竟想怎样? 只是想道歉啊 兄弟
Nothing to be sorry for, man. It's better this way.
你没啥可道歉的 兄弟 我们这样最好
We're both doing exactly what we were born to do.
天生我才必有用
You're marrying Lucy, and I'm playing baseball.
你娶露西 我打棒球
Uh, I've probably done enough batting.
也许我已经练习地够多了
Mike, I-I totally believe you have
迈克 我完全相信
exactly what it takes to be a professional baseball player.
你拥有成为最棒的职业棒球手的潜力
Obviously. But I need you on my team.
还用你说 但我需要你在我这边
Dude, you don't, okay? You're a full grown-up now.
伙计 你不需要 好吗? 你现在已经是个成年人了
It's like I don't even know how to be your friend anymore.
我都不知道怎样去做你的好基友了
Hey, you remember remember freshman year
嘿 你还记得 记得大一的时候
when you and I would each pound, like, 12 beers a night?
我们每晚都会干掉12瓶啤酒的日子吗?
Yeah, that was great. Itit was.
当然 峥嵘岁月啊 的确
Uh, and then I was like,
然后我就变得
"I don't think I can do this anymore.
"我觉得我再也不能这么下去了
I'm literally gonna die from alcohol poisoning."
我这样肯定会死于酒精中毒的"
It was the end of an era, but it wasn't the end of us.
这是一个时代的终结 但这并不是我们友谊的终点
Why? Because you came up with the idea
为什么? 因为你有想出
of smoking pot every day. That's right.
每天吸大♥麻♥的主意 不错
God, it was hard at first. Scary.
天哪噜 一开始这老吓人了
But we stuck with it, and we eventually leveled out.
但我们坚持下来 最终让精神得到升华
And-and if we can go through a huge change like that,
如果我们能携手跨过那么大坎
what can't we deal with?
千军万马在前何惧?
You came all the way to Chattanooga to tell me that?
你大老远从查塔努加跑来就为告诉我这事?
Wait.
等下
Aren't you worried about missing the wedding?
你就不担心错过婚礼吗?
No wedding without my best man.
没有我的最佳基友 何谈婚礼
Well, Coach, it's been a crazy ride.
教练啊 这趟旅行太疯狂了
It's no secret we didn't always see eye to eye,
大家都知道 我们之间关系不好
but even though I'm leaving the clubhouse today
但尽管我今天离开俱乐部
and I won't be there for the doubleheader
而且还不会参加与
against the Water Bears and the Sky Grizzlies,
水熊和天雄的对战
I want you to know I will always consider Chattanooga my home,
我希望你知道我永远将查塔努加作为故乡
and I will always, always bleed Mud Dog blue.
我永远 永远留着我族的鲜血
So I guess what I'm trying to say is...
其实我就是想说...
You're out.
赶紧滚
Ah, they're gonna miss me.
他们会想我的
Yeah, for sure. I know I do.
肯定啦 反正我是如此
Yeah, hey, I miss you too, buddy.
我也想你 兄弟
Oh! The same spot!
哈! 怎么还是这个位置!
Pound it.
击个掌吧
Wow, cool, there's a poster of us?
酷啊 这是我俩的海报吗?
Yeah, man. You want one?
是 老兄 你想来张?
I'd love one. Hey, you know,
给我来张呗 嘿 你知道
I'm making a movie with Bugs Bunny...
我要和兔八哥拍部电影...
Uh, okay, excellent. So Tom will be there,
那你很棒棒啊 然后汤姆也会在那
Liz will be there, and then, uh, the best man,
利兹在那 还有 伴郎
my best man, will be on that spot right there.
我的伴郎 也会现身当场
Uh, w-what if I don't hit my spot?
如果我不在状态怎么办?
Does it have to be exact or... Nah.
一定非得... 不是啦
Just kinda know your general area.
你平常怎么舒服怎么来
Right, right, right, got you.
对 对 对 懂了
Uh, and then the music begins, you'll walk down the aisle
然后音乐响起 你会走过这条通道
at a slightly slower-than-normal pace.
渐渐地 不急不缓
Okay, like this? Eh, no.
得令 像这样? 呃 不
No, no. Slow-slower than normal...
不 不 比平时慢一点
um, deliberate. Ah, shit, bro,
嗯 刻意放慢 啊 操蛋 老兄
what if I blow it? Mike, you're gonna do great.
我坏了你事咋办? 迈克 你一定能做的很棒的
Here, take my arm...
来 挽住我的手臂...
We'll do it together.
我们一起来做
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you,
嘿 我一直想问你来着
when did Nikhil get shot?
尼基尔什么时候被枪击来着?
Oh, I never told you that story?
我没告诉你来龙去脉吗?
No! Okay.
没有! 好吧.
So last month in Caracas...
上个月不是在堪萨斯嘛...
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表