剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
I didn't see anything. I swear!
我什么都没看见 我发誓!
I won't tell Megan about the stained rug
我不会跟梅根说起你们的脏地毯
or the Big Mouth Billy Bass.
或是那个电子说唱鱼
Nope, in the water. On three.
不行 扔水里去 我数到三
One. Oh, plplease.
一 哦 求求你了
Shut up. Two.
闭嘴 二
Oh, shit!
哦 干!
Oh, f**k , oh, goddamn, shit !
草泥马的 日了狗了 真♥他♥妈♥倒霉
And... Okay, wait a second.
然后是... 咱们等一下
Okay, this-this is a bit much, look.
这- 这样有点太过了 你看
I think we're going a bit crazy.
我觉得我们脑子都开始有点不正常了
I mean, I know I don't live in the Taj Mahal.
我是说 我知道我并不住在泰姬陵里
Uh, but is my apartment really so bad
但是 我的公♥寓♥有那么糟糕吗?
that you have to murder one of your friends because of it?
你就因为这就要把你的朋友干掉?
Damn it. She's getting away.
见鬼 给她跑了
What? Holy .
什么? 我的妈呀
It's fine.
这样就够了
If the currents don't get her, the sharks will.
就算她不会失血过多死了 鲨鱼也会帮我补刀的
Okay.
成了
Oh, this place looks so much better.
这个地方看起来好太多了
We got a couple minutes before Megan comes over,
在梅根来之前我们还有几分钟
so we can...
那我们就可以...
Are you leaving?
你要走了?
Yeah, uh...
是的 那个...
I-I just don't really feel like being here right now.
我现在没什么心情待在这儿
What? Why?
啊? 为什么?
Uh, 'cause you spent all day freaking out
因为你这一整天都在因为
over what a dump my place is, so...
我的破公♥寓♥大发神经
I-I just--I wanted people to like our apartment.
我只不过是... 希望大家可以喜欢我们的公♥寓♥
Uh, you mean you wanted people
你是想说你希望大家
to like your apartment.
能喜欢你的公♥寓♥
Where you going?
你要去哪儿?
Uh, to Mike's.
去迈克家
Okay, so I'm not King Fancy
好吧 我不是那种特别享受生活的人
with a leather couch and a diamond chair.
会去买♥♥真皮沙发还是钻石椅子的
Apparently, that makes me a loser.
我觉得那样让我感觉像一个屌♥丝
Sucks, bro. It does, man.
的确很糟 哥们 说的没错
She just clearly doesn't accept me
她明显就是不愿意接受我
the way that I am.
那个真正的我
Well, I do. Really?
我能接受你啊 真的?
For real, you're my brother, and I love you, man.
说真的 你是我的兄弟啊 而且我爱你 哥们
All these guys love you.
这屋里的所有人都爱你
We love you and accept you just the way you are.
因为我们爱你 所以我们当然会接受真正的你
Here.
拿着
Thanks, boys. Yeah.
谢啦 哥们 没事
I appreciate that.
你这番话我很感动
Oh, hey, Liz. Hey, Lucy.
你好啊 利兹 你好 露西
Is Josh here?
乔♥石♥有在这吗?
He left his retainer at our parents' house.
他把他的牙套落在咱爸妈家里了
Oh, um, no. I can take that.
那个 没有 我可以帮你转交给他
Okay. Wow.
那行 哇哦
He's actually not here.
他是真没在这里
He's kind of mad at me.
他对我有点生气
I got rid of a bunch of his stuff.
因为我把他的很多东西都扔掉了
You got rid of Futy. Yeah.
你把小蒲给处理掉了 没错
Thank God. That thing was nasty.
谢天谢地 那东西真是邋遢极了
I mean, I guess.
我觉得 或许吧
I, um--I just... I think I really upset him.
我... 我就... 我想我可能真的惹他生气了吧
And I feel like a jerk.
我觉得我真是个烂人
He'll get over it.
他会没事的
Wow. Where is Josh, anyway?
说真的 乔♥石♥现在在哪里?
He's with Mike.
他跟麦克待在一起
Mike?
麦克?
Yeah, they're probably just
是啊 他们可能就是
blowing off steam or something; I don't know.
一堆人待在一起吞云吐雾吧 我也不清楚
Lucy, listen to me.
露西 听我说
Mike is very dangerous.
麦克是个危险人物
Really? I-I met him once.
真的吗? 我曾经见过他一面
He seems cool. - Yeah.
他看起来挺酷的 没错
That's the problem.
那就是问题所在
He's extremely charismatic.
他非常有人格魅力
He lures boyfriends in when they're feeling vulnerable
在这些男朋友们感到脆弱的时候 他引诱这些人
and makes them feel accepted.
让他们感觉自己被接受了
But it's all just so that he can control them.
但他这么做仅仅是为了控制他们
Before long, they're his brainwashed followers
用不了多久 他们就会被洗♥脑♥成他的追随者
doing whatever he tells them.
听从他的一切命令
Shoot.
天呐
All right. Where do they usually hang out?
好吧 他们经常都去哪
These days?
最近吗
Guyana.
圭亚那
My bros, my bros.
兄弟们 伙伴们
Your girlfriends don't accept you.
你们的女朋友不愿意接受你们
They want to change you.
她们想要改变你
They want to make your apartment look more "Adult."
她们想把你们的公♥寓♥变得更"成人化"
They want to make you a new dude.
她们想把你变成其他人
But I accept you as the dude that you are.
但是我接受的是你们自己
And I love you unconditionally. No homo.
我无条件地爱你们 不是搅基的意思
We love you, dude. You the man.
我们爱你 你太棒了
You the man, Mike!
你太棒了 麦克!
No homo.
不搞基
Jesus... what-what are you... Lucy, what are you doing here?
天呐... 你怎么... 露西 你怎么来了
I miss you.
我想你了
Why don't... why don't we go home?
我们... 我们为什么不回家呢
Because Guyana's my home.
圭亚那就是我的家
Look, Mike accepts me the way that I am, all right?
麦克能够接受我本来的样子 明白吗
He never... he never had any problems with my apartment.
他... 他对我的公♥寓♥从来没有任何意见
Okay, Josh. Josh, listen.
好好好 乔♥石♥ 乔♥石♥ 听着
I am so, so sorry about how I acted, all right?
我对自己的行为感到非常非常抱歉 好么
I-I was worried about impressing my friends.
我很怕让我的朋友失望
I didn't think about how it might make you feel.
我没有考虑到你的感受
You...
你...
you threw away my futon without even asking me.
你都没有问我的同意就把我的折叠床扔了
And it folds into a bed,
你还把它叠成了一张床
so it's like you threw away two things.
看上去你好像把两个东西都扔了一样
Yeah, I know. I'm so sorry.
是的是的 对不起
Well, I hope your friends at least liked the apartment.
我希望你朋友至少能喜欢那个公♥寓♥
Well, I... I told them not to come.
我让他们下次别来了
There wasn't any point if you weren't there with me.
如果你不跟我一起的话 就一点意义就没有了
A girlfriend!
女朋友来了
Hey--oh, right.
这下可好了
A girlfriend among us!
女朋友来了!
We have been infiltrated!
我们被入侵了!
Hello.
大家好
Oh, my bros, my bros, my bros!
兄弟们 兄弟们 兄弟们
This place is too dope!
这地方已经完蛋了
They can't let it last!
她们不会让这里继续存在下去的
There's only one option left.
现在只有一个选择
Get the Kool-Aid.
去拿饮料
Now mix it with the vodka.
把它跟伏特加混在一起
Quickly, now. Shots, my bros! It is the only way.
快点 兄弟们 我们只有这条路了
We must do shots!
我们必须喝酒!
Shots, shots, shots, shots!
喝 喝 喝 喝!
The younger bros first, then the eldest.
小的先来 大的跟上
Do you want to get out of here?
你想离开这么
Well, you... you don't want to hang out with Mike anymore?
你... 你不想再跟麦克一起玩了么
Oh, mother, mother, mother, mother, please.
我滴个圣母玛利亚啊
No, let's... let's go back to my place.
不了 咱们还是回我家吧
Okay.
好
Let's go back to our place.
回我们家
Okay. All right.
好呀 走着
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表