剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
to buy her some jewelry.
买♥♥些珠宝
Josh, Lucy's not with you because you're rich
乔♥石♥ 露西和你在一起并不是因为
or successful or because you have a cool job
很有钱 或是很成功 或是因为你有个很好的
that's interesting or pays well
有意思或者赚得多的工作
or because you're worldly or have an interesting style.
或是因为你很世故 或是有趣的个性
Okay. So if you're gonna
好吧 所以如果你
give her a present, it should be from the heart.
要送她礼物 得是个发自内心的礼物
Maybe you should make her something.
也许你可以给她做点东西
Ooh, she's an artist. She'd love that.
她是艺术家 她会喜欢的
I'm-I'm not good at making things.
我 我不太擅长做东西
That doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts.
没关系的 心意最重要
The thought that counts. Yeah.
心意最重要 是的
All right, uh, haven't shown it to her yet, but...
好吧 还没给她看 但是...
I think it might be pretty good.
我觉得我这礼物挺好
I'm so excited. Yeah, bro.
我好激动啊 是啊 哥儿们
It's cool you made her something.
你考虑得真周到 想要给她一份用心的礼物
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Without further ado,
闲话少说
I give you
给你们展示一下
"Bowl of Cherries on an End Table."
"茶几上的一碗樱桃"
It is so special.
还真是特别呢
Thanks, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Looks like you used a lot of color.
看上去你用了很多颜色啊
Really looks like
真的 看上去
you used a lot of paint.
你用了很多颜料
Thank you, yeah, I did.
谢谢 确实很多
Um, Mike?
迈克?
Dude, I gotta be real. It's not great.
哥们儿 实话说 不咋地
Okay, well, that-that's not constructive or helpful.
好吧 这不是什么建设性或是有帮助的意见
What-what part specifically don't you like?
你最不... 你最不喜欢哪个部分?
If I'm being totally honest here, to me,
如果我完全诚实的说 对我来说
it kind of looks like a picture of you sucking a dog's dick.
就好像你画了一幅你给狗口♥交♥的画
Wow, I-I don't see that at all.
我... 我完全看不出来啊
Which bit?
哪儿像?
Ah, well, uh,
好吧
the dog's head is there, you're there,
狗的脑袋在这 你在这
and that's clearly the dog dick going into your mouth.
很明显 狗的小♥弟♥弟♥在你的嘴里
Hmm, every painting is open to interpretation.
得 随你们怎么解读好了
What about the speech bubble there where the dog
那狗狗的对话框里
is literally saying, "Woof, woof, cowabunga.
辣么直白地写着 "汪 汪 卡瓦邦嘎
Thanks for the blow job"?
谢谢您的口♥活♥嘞" 是几个意思?
That-that was meant to be a cherry.
那... 那本来应该是樱桃的
They're all cherries.
这些都是樱桃嘿
That's a cherry. That's supposed to be a ch...
那是樱桃 本来应该都是樱...
Uh, Liz, help me out here.
莉斯 帮帮我啦
God damn it, now I see it.
我♥操♥ 现在我看清了
It looks like a painting of me sucking a dog's dick.
这不就是我在舔一只狗的老二么
And the dog is saying, "Woof, woof, cowabunga."
那只狗还在说 "汪 汪 卡瓦邦嘎
Thanks for the blow..."
谢谢您的口♥活♥嘞...”
Let me rectify. Just do a last-minute alter-oo.
我改改 让我垂死挣扎一下
Okay, what about that? Is that any better?
齐活嘞 现在如何? 好多了吧?
Working for you? Well, now you're just
您看着还成嘛? 呃 你现在
giving a thumbs-up.
还竖了个大拇指点了个赞
Makes it look like you're really enjoying it.
看上去您老还挺享受的样子
Like it was your idea.
就像是你的主意一样
And the dog is just going along with it.
那只狗只是顺着你的意思
Damn it, I should throw this in the garbage.
我♥操♥ 我就该把它扔进垃圾箱
Although, Liz, you did say,
莉斯 是你说
"It's the thought that counts."
"走心就好"
I was wrong.
我错了
Oh, shit.
哦 屎了
Josh, what are you doing?
乔♥石♥ 你在做啥子哟?
Uh, nothing, nothing. Everything is normal and fine.
没有 啥都没有 一切正常
Jesus, all right, great. Okay, fine, wait, look.
我天 得 我走 好吧 算了 等下 听着
I know I messed up at the dinner.
我知道我搞砸了晚餐
I did. And so I tried to paint you
是我搞砸了 我想说作为补偿给你作幅画
a thing... 'cause I know you like cherries.
什么的... 因为我知道你喜欢樱桃
It was supposed to be a bowl of cherries,
我本来想画一晚樱桃的
but I can't even do that right.
但我怎么都画不对
One more classic Greenberg failure.
又一经典的格林伯格式的失败
Josh, what is going on with you?
乔♥石♥ 你到底怎么了?
I don't have, like, a cool job.
我没有 一份体面的工作
I don't make a lot of money.
我挣不了大钱
I am, at best, a B-plus painter.
我吧 最多也就是一个B+的灵魂画师
And yeah, I'm just treading water trying to,
我一直努力
like, keep up with all your cool new friends.
想配得上你那些体面的朋友
Stop trying, okay?
不要再刻意了 好吗?
Stop trying to be some cool, new dude.
不要刻意成为什么酷酷的小哥哥
You're driving me crazy.
我都要被你搞疯了
Just please, please just be guy that I met.
拜托了 做自己 做那个我当初遇见的人
I miss that guy.
我想他了
A lot.
很想他
Yeah, I guess I could try a bit harder at,
我想不刻意的话
you know, not trying.
我倒是可以试试
Can we go in?
我们现在能进去了么?
Hey, uh, you want to know something kind of embarrassing?
嘿 呃 其实我想跟你说件很尴尬的事?
Uh, that-that painting
事实上吧 那幅画
was actually my best one.
还是我最好的一幅
There were worse ones than that?
还有比它更差的?
Oh, yeah.
你是没见过
This one was supposed to be a bowl of pears.
这张呢本来应该是一碗梨的
This one was meant to be grapes.
这张呢本来应该是葡萄的
I don't know how that happened.
我也不知道究竟发生了啥
This one was just a mango.
这张呢本来应该是芒果的
Literally just a mango.
就单单 一只芒果
So then I was like, "Maybe I'll just paint me blowing an owl,"
然后我就想 "要不我就画幅我给猫头鹰口♥交♥的画呗"
in the hopes that it would turn out to be,
然后祈祷最后的画上是
like, a bowl of apples.
一碗苹果
No-no such luck.
我这倒霉孩子
Why is the owl saying, "Woof, woof, cowabunga.
为什么这只猫头鹰在说"汪 汪 卡瓦邦嘎
Thanks for the blow job"?
谢谢您的口♥活♥嘞"?
Shouldn't it be, like,
不应该是
"Hoot, hoot" 'cause it's an owl?
"呼 呼" 因为是一只猫头鹰?
It-it should be "Hoot, hoot," Yeah.
嘿 确实应该是“呼 呼" 哈
Uh, I don't know.
呃 布吉岛
I guess I have a style.
我可能着了魔
Yeah, I think you do.
你确实
Hey, thanks for coming with me
嘿 谢谢和我一起
to another one of these. Oh, I wouldn't miss it.
继续来受罪 我不会错过的
Lucy, you have to meet Edgar and Anna.
露西 你见过埃德加r和安娜了吧
They just wrote an opera.
他们刚写了一出话剧
Hello.
你好啊
Ugh, hello.
呃 你好
You're unsuccessful.
你咋这么不成功呢
Okay, you know what, kid?
得 你知道吗 小破孩?
I might not make a ton of money
也许我赚不了一个亿
or have, like, a cool job,
或者 有份体面的工作
but I'll tell you what I do have.
但我来特么告诉你我有啥
What I do have is a very cool girlfriend
我有全宇宙最美丽无敌的女朋友
who's very talented, and she loves me a lot.
她才华横溢 还只爱我一个
So you know what
所以我告诉你
In my book, that makes me pretty darn successful.
我自己认为 我特么老成功了好吧
Your hair is stupid.
你头发蠢爆了
You're just, like, a little shit, aren't you?
你就像 一小坨翔 知道么?
Guilty.
被我说中了吧
Josh, come here.
乔♥石♥ 快过来
Guys, I don't think you really met my boyfriend, Josh.
伙计们 你们应该还没正式见过我男票 乔♥石♥
Oh, hey, so nice to meet you. I didn't even see you come in.
哦 嘿 很高兴见到你 我都没看到你进来
We've heard so much about you. Oh, cool.
我们可听说了不少你的事迹呢 哦 厉害了
Shrimp? Oh, uh, yeah.
来点虾? 好嘞
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表