剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Of course she's gonna outgrow you.
当然她会不再需要你了
Hmm.
嗯
And probably, like, pretty soon.
很有可能不久后就会甩了你了
Oh, cool.
是 棒
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Josh, how fast can you get ready?
乔♥石♥ 你能多快准备好?
'Cause we just got invited to dinner.
因为我们刚刚被邀请去吃晚饭
Oh, um, I don't think I need to remind you
额 不用我提醒你今天我们是要
it's leftovers day, and the lasagna's about to turn.
吃剩饭的 千层面再不吃 它就不能吃了
Celeste just got us a table at Fork and Twig.
塞莱斯特刚刚在枝杈餐厅给我们订了位置
Oh, who's Celeste?
酱啊 谁是塞莱斯特?
She's the publisher. Her husband's the architect?
她是出版商 她的丈夫是建筑师的那位?
These are people we know? Mike, you should come too.
我们认识这些人吗? 迈克 你也应该一起来
Psh, hell yeah.
当然
Place has four dollar signs on Yelp, so you know it's good.
这家餐厅在Yelp点评网站上被点评为4个星 所以肯定不错
It's gonna be so much fun.
肯定会特别有趣的
Yes, and we get to see Celeste.
是的 我们要去见塞莱斯特了
I don't think I can afford this.
我觉得我可能负担不起
Relax, man. How expensive could it be?
放轻松 兄弟 能有多贵?
No, no, thank you.
不用了 不用了 谢谢
Tap water, tap water all night long.
水 自来水就好了
You know, had, like, a pretty serious lunch,
你懂的 中午吃太多了
so I'm not that hungry.
所以我现在还不饿
Maybe-maybe you and I just share something.
或许我们可以一起吃一份
Oh, well, it's tapas style, so we can share everything.
哦 这是西班牙式的用餐 所以我们可以分享一切
It's... What do you mean?
这是... 你说的是什么意思?
Well, they're little share plates, which is great,
就是 就是大家分享食物 这很棒
'cause then you can just get whatever you want,
这样你就可以吃到你想吃的食物
as much as you want, and we'll just
多少都可以 然后
split the bill at the end. Wewe split it?
我们平分账单 我们平分账单?
Like, equally? Mmhmm.
每个人掏相同的钱? 是的
Did you want to settle up for your drinks at the bar?
请问您现在是否先把在吧台喝的酒结一下账?
Nah, just transfer it to the table.
不了 记在这桌就好
What?
什么?
In fact, we'll do one more round?
我们要不再来一轮?
Yeah? And then we'll switch over to the pinot.
好吗? 然后再喝葡萄酒
Who's drinking wine?
你们谁喝葡萄酒?
Yup, you know it. Oh, I like this guy.
我 你知道的 我喜欢这个家伙
All right, two bottles of that to start,
好的 首先来两瓶红酒
and then how we feeling about apps?
然后 你们想要什么开胃菜?
Maybe we save room for our mains.
或许我们应该留点肚子吃主餐
Don't worry, they're all very, very small.
别担心 开胃菜的菜量都会非常 非常小的
Well, in that case, we'll do two of each.
这样的话 每人来两个
This guy can order some shit. Get out of here.
真点了不少 说笑了说笑了
This place rocks.
这个餐厅太好了
You know what I'm saying, Josh?
是吧 乔♥石♥?
Where's Jo...
乔♥石♥去哪...
Josh, you in here, buddy?
乔♥石♥ 你在里面吗? 兄弟?
No, no, it can't be. It can't be.
不 不 这不可能 这不可能
Hey, man, what's going on?
嘿 兄弟 咋了?
I've been running the numbers.
我在运算数据
Mike, this bill's gonna be a disaster.
迈克 这份账单将会是个灾难
A disaster the likes of which we have never seen.
我们从未遇到的灾难
Dude, it's gonna be fine. No, it's not going to be fine.
兄弟 会没事的 不 不会的
As you can see, we've got appetizers coming in from here.
正如你所见 我们有开胃菜从这里进来
Bartender keeps sending out
酒保不断上酒
more rounds from here and here.
从这里和这里
And the mains,
还有主餐
mains are coming in from the north.
主餐来自北边
I've never seen them move so quickly.
我从未见过他们移♥动♥的如此之快
We are looking at an extinction-level event.
我们即将面临的是灭绝
That means cash gone, credit cards maxed.
这意味着现金花光 信♥用♥卡♥刷爆
Check from Nana? Wiped out completely.
嬷嬷给的支票? 全部兑现
I'm saying there will be nothing left.
我预测所有一切 无一幸存
Who wants in on this paella? Oh, I do.
谁想吃西班牙海鲜饭? 我想
Wait, what? No!
等等 什么? 不!
Guess you guys hated that.
我猜你们不喜欢这个
Can I tempt anyone with dessert?
谁还有胃口吃点甜点呀?
Nope, nope, nope, we're fine.
不不不 我们吃饱了
We're all fine. Just the bill, please.
我们都吃饱了 买♥♥单吧
No, he's right, we are pretty stuffed,
不了 他说的对 我们都吃饱了
though I could go for a little after-dinner drink.
虽然我还想来点餐后酒
Who wants champagne?
谁想要香槟?
Congratulations, Lucy. The ad looks amazing.
祝贺你啊 露西 广♥告♥看起来真棒
Oh, my God. That bottle's not gonna do.
我的天 那瓶不够
What do you say, bottle for everyone?
怎么样 每人来一瓶吗?
Is that crazy? It's fun, right?
每人一瓶不多吧? 会很有趣的 是吧?
Why not? Bottle for everyone.
为什么不呢? 每人一瓶
Oh, enough!
够了!
Josh.
乔♥石♥
Can't you see?
你看不到吗?
Can't any of you see?
你们都看不到吗?
Well, open your eyes and get ready,
好吧 睁开眼睛 准备好
because there's a bill coming, and none of you,
因为账单马上要来了 并且没有人
none of you are ready for it.
没人准备好了
Did you even think about gratuity?
你们想过小费吗?
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么样
There's more than six of us at this table.
桌子上不只有六个人
Do you know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吗?
It's automatic gratuity.
自动的小费
So it's not gonna be 10%.
所以不会是10%
It's not gonna be 15%. You know what it's gonna be?
也不会是15% 你知道会怎么样吗?
It's gonna be 18%.
会是18%
18% tip!
18%的小费!
This meal is expensive!
这顿饭太贵了!
Oh, how we brought this on ourselves.
我们怎么付得起
We brought this on ourselves.
我们得自己买♥♥单
The moment we ordered the extra avocado,
我们点了额外的牛油果的时候
we turned our backs on God,
我们就背叛了上帝
and now the chickens are coming home to roost.
现在就是在自作自受
And you all think I'm crazy.
你们都觉得我疯了
I'm your crazy dancing jester.
我就是供你们取笑的小丑
You all think I'm crazy!
你们都认为我疯了!
I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy.
我没疯 我没疯
Sorry.
抱歉
Joshua.
乔书亚
Yeah?
啊?
I can pay for us. It's fine.
我可以买♥♥咱俩的单 没关系的
Whoa, seriously? Yep, it's fine.
真的吗? 是啊 没关系
Oh, cool.
好吧
So...
所以...
cheers to my girlfriend, Lucy.
敬我的女朋友露西
Yeah, I'm on her card too.
我的单也让她来买♥♥
Yeah, oh, I'll get it.
来了 来了
Good morning!
早上好!
Hi. I was just
嗨 我刚路过
in the neighborhood, and I hoped I could
你们家附近 想邀请你们
tempt you both to brunch. Brunch?
一起来吃早午餐 早午餐?
What a great idea. Lucy, would you like brunch?
太棒了 露西 你想吃早午餐吗?
Um, I'm buying, how about that?
我请客 怎么样?
I'm buying. We go to that diner under the freeway.
我请客 我们去那家在高速路下面的餐厅
You know what? I actually just think
你知道吗? 我想
I'm gonna go for a walk.
出去走走
It's nice to see you, Liz. Hi.
很高兴见到你 莉斯 嗨
Yikes. Yeah.
啧啧 好吧
I just... I don't know how I...
我只是... 我不知道怎么...
I can make it up to her, you know?
怎么能补偿她 你知道吗?
I... Maybe, maybe I sell my comic books, some...
我... 也许 也许我可以卖♥♥点我的漫画书...
some of my comic books on eBay
在易趣上卖♥♥掉一些我的漫画书
and then use the money I get from that
然后用这些钱给她
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表