剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Don't you trust me?
难道你还不信本攻?
Oh, yes, of course I trust you.
我当然信你
I'm just worried about what might happen.
只是担心会有不好的事情发生
What's gonna happen? Well, what if you're hungover?
比如说? 比如说第二天你还是宿醉怎么办?
Hmm? Hmm?
继续? 比如说...
What if those shoes give you blisters?
你脚磨出了泡怎么办?
Listen,
本攻的小宝贝 乖
don't you worry that pretty little head about those things, all right?
你这聪明的小脑瓜就不要老是胡思乱想了 别担心 行不?
I love you. I love you.
爱你呦 比心 爱你
Come here.
来啵一个
Now Mama's got to Macarena.
现在本攻要去一统舞池了
*♪ He's a lying one ♪
*他就是个满口胡言的小混♥蛋♥
*♪ She was nice ♪
*而她 还是一如既往的迷人
*♪ The loving kind ♪
*一如既往的风华绝代
Hey, I'm on the list.
你好 我在名单上
Chang. With a plus-four.
常哥 外加这四位一起
Good to have you back.
很高兴能助你重回舞林王座
We did it!
我们成功啦!
Oh! God, I'm sorry.
哦! 天哪 对不起
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Uh, yeah, don't worry about it.
别担心 我没事
Okay.
那就好
Cool phone case.
手♥机♥壳不错哟
Oh, thank you. Where'd you get it?
谢谢 哪买♥♥的?
Uh, actually, I'm a graphic designer, so I made it.
实际上 我是平面设计师 这是我自己做的
Oh, that's awesome. Thank you.
好厉害 谢谢
Actually... weird coincidence,
实际上... 来得好不如来得巧
because I'm looking for a new logo to be designed.
我最近正好要人帮我设计一款新商标
Oh.
好巧啊
I'd love to check out your stuff.
我很期待能欣赏你设计的产品
Is it cool if I get your number?
现在要你电♥话♥会不会显得太随便?
Oh, of course. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然不会
Sure, sure.
我这就输我号♥码
Thanks.
谢谢
For you.
好了
Lucy. Yep.
原来你叫露西 对
I'm Owen.
我是欧文
Hi. Hi.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Hope we see each other soon.
希望能早日见到你
Sure.
我也是
Whoo! Who was that?
哇! 那个人是谁?
That dude's hot as shit.
帅瞎我钛合金狗眼
Oh, no, no, no. That was... that was,
不不不不 没什么 只是... 只是...
um, different... that was a work thing.
嗯 不是你想的那样... 我们只是在谈工作
Looks like he's got a real thick dick.
他一看就是"大鸟"专业户
And real thick balls.
"鸟"大"蛋"怎么会小
Hmm. You're back.
啊 你回来了
How was it?
怎么样?
Oh, it was okay. It was all right.
哦 还不错 还好啦
Mm? Yeah.
真的? 对
Few people know that the word "Shoe"
很少有人知道"Shoe(鞋)"这个词
comes from the Latin word "Shoeus," Meaning "To foot."
来源于拉丁语"Shoeus" 意思是"步行"
"Shoeus."
"Shoeus"
Man, this is really heating up.
这个词听起来就性感至极啊
Yeah, guess so.
嗯 你说是就是吧
I'm just gonna... yeah. Yeah, sure.
我要去接个... 去吧
Hello?
喂?
Lucy, hey, it's Owen.
露西 你好 我是欧文
Hey. Oh, hey, um, what's up?
哦 是你啊 你好 怎么啦?
Look, I know this is super short notice,
额 我知道这听起来会有点急
but I'd love to get together today to talk about that logo.
但是我真的很希望今天我们能见个面聊一下商标的事
I know it's Saturday, so no worries
今天是星期天
if you're doing something fun.
所以如果你有自己的事要忙的话我能理解
Um... uh...
嗯...
And when Australopithecus wrapped moss around their feet
所以当南方古猿用藓把他们的脚包起来
and fastened it with bark,the shoe took its first step.
并用树皮系起来的时候 鞋子的初始模型就基本形成了
Holy shit.
惊呆了
Why don't you just text me the address?
你能把地址发给我一下吗?
Great. Okay, bye.
当然 到时见 拜拜
Hey, don't worry, I can rewind it.
别担心 我能回放一点点
I've actually got to go to a work thing.
我临时有工作要忙
On a Saturday? Yeah.
星期日都不放人? 对啊
Oh, that sucks. I know, I'm sorry.
真悲催 我也知道啊 对不起啦
It's gonna be super boring.
我会无聊到爆♥炸♥的
Hey, you made it. Hi, how are you?
哈 你来了 你好
So glad. Oh, hello.
我真高兴你能来 哦 我真是受宠若惊
I'm in dire need of a new logo.
我极其地需要一个新商标
Okay.
好
Whoa, you're a treasure hunter?
哇 你是个寻宝猎人?
Sounds more exciting than it is, really.
听起来爽翻天 实际上也就那样
It's just a fancy way of saying
其实说得好听点
that I'm a gentleman adventurer
我就是既有诗又有远方的冒险家
who deals in supernatural antiquities.
专攻处理超自然的古董
I don't know if any of this will help with the logo.
我不知道这些是否对你设计logo有帮助
Okay, um, well, I brought
好 实际上我带了
my portfolio, actually. Oh.
我的设计本 哦
If you want to take a look at some samples.
如果你想看看这些样品的话
Great. Oh, wow.
棒诶
These are fantastic. Thank you.
你设计的太美了 谢谢
Yeah, you have a real eye for color.
你对色彩的把握很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm especially proud... Oh, this one here.
我最喜欢的是... 这一张
Yeah it's really quite...
是的 它非常...
beautiful.
美
I think I'd like something just like this.
我觉得我会比较喜欢这类型的
Oh, um...
嗯...
well, I... oh!
那么 我... 哦!
What the hell?
什么鬼?
So the legends are true.
传说中的是真的
What is happening?
怎么回事?
The great pharaoh Tatenkatesh
伟大的法老坦卡坦桑在
buried his vast treasure 3,000 years ago.
3000年前埋藏了他丰富的宝藏
It was thought to be lost in the sands of time.
它被认为消失在时光的流沙里
You just discovered the map. Whoa.
你刚刚发现了藏宝地图 哇
This is most exciting find in my incredible life.
这是我精彩的人生中最令人兴奋的发现
Where does the map lead? To an adventure.
地图引向哪里? 一场冒险
An adventure beyond your wildest dreams.
超出你想象的冒险
Oh, sorry, I have to take this.
哦 对不起 我接个电♥话♥
Just one sec, one... real quick.
就一小会儿 一... 非常快
Hey. Hi, hi.
喂 嗨 嗨
I figured you might be bored at work,
我猜想你工作的时候可能会很无聊
so I thought I'd regale you with a little fact-ola.
所以我来告诉你一点小知识
While we traditionally think of clogs as wooden,
虽然我们传统上认为木屐是木制的
they were originally made of clay.
但他们最初是用粘土做的
That's fascinating.
真有趣
Oh, my God, it all connects.
天哪 全都联♥系♥起来了
Um, listen, work's taking longer than I expected,
额 听着 工作上的交谈比我想象中的长
so I might not be home for supper.
所以我可能晚点回家
Uh, well, whenever you're done,
嗯 无论你什么时候回来
uh, there will be a seat waiting for you
肯·伯恩斯小剧场的座位
at the Ken Burns Theater.
永远为你敞开
Okay, that's great. Bye.
好的 赞 再见
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Who was on the phone? Oh, it was nobody.
谁呀? 没谁
Khalid's just translating a hieroglyph for me.
哈立德正在为我翻译一个象形文字
"The sign of Osiris..."
"奥西里斯之兆..."
Lucy, we are so close.
露西 我们快接近了
And yet so far.
但现在还远着呢
I'll be taking the treasure.
我会取走宝藏的
Khalid! I trusted you.
哈立德!我如此的信任你
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表