剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
But I need to know how they save Mr. Banks.
但我想知道他们怎么成为大梦想家的
Josh.
乔♥石♥
Fine.
好吧
Look out, Mr. Banks.
当心 班克斯先生
Thanks, Pal, you just saved my life.
谢谢 伙计 你刚刚救了我
Damn it.
该死
Hmm? What?
怎么了?
What time is it? 10:20.
几点了? 十点二十
Still nothing. You want to call it?
还是什么都没有 你想宣布结束吗?
That's...
那...
Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait, what is that? What's on the table?
等等 那是什么 桌子上是什么?
Can you enhance that?
你能放大吗?
Ask and ye shall receive.
有求必应
How long has that breakfast been there?
那早餐放在那多久了?
Let me just rewind here.
我们倒回去
Three hours.
三个小时
Why would they put breakfast out so early?
他们为什么那么早就摆好了早餐?
I will tell you why,
我来告诉你为什么
so that I would sleep through it
他们算准了我会睡过头
and they could make jokes about how long I slept,
他们就会嘲笑我睡了多久
like, "Oh, nice of you to join us,
像是 "你能加入我们真是太好了
you lazy, unsuccessful loser."
你这个懒蛋和屌♥丝"
This-this-this is proof. Can you make me a copy of this?
这就是 就是证据啊 你能给我拷贝个备份吗?
Already done.
已经做好了
Josh, hey. Josh, you want proof? I got it right here.
乔♥石♥ 乔♥石♥ 你想要证据吗? 我拿到了
Josh?
乔♥石♥?
Josh?
乔♥石♥?
Ah. Give him a second. For me.
给他点时间 为了我
That is not a... You give him half a second.
那不是... 你给的太少了
Aw, well, I tried. I know, he thought about...
好吧 我试试 我知道 他想
A career in the arts. How 'bout Spanish?
艺术界的职业 西班牙语呢?
Can we use Spanish words like "Si"?
我们可以用西班牙语词汇吗? 像是"如果"
No, you can't use Spanish. No, of course not.
不 你不能用西班牙语 不 当然不
Nice of you to join us.
你能加入我们真是太好了
Oh, the dead have finally risen.
死人也有复活日啊
Yeah, look who's up at the crack of noon there,
看看谁大中午终于愿意起来了
sleepyhead.
瞌睡虫
That's why you couldn't see.
这就是为什么你看不到
You're one of them.
你也是他们之一
Yeah!
耶!
Gosh darn it, that's three in a row.
妈的 你都连赢三场了
You're getting so good at Bananagrams,
你很擅长"香蕉编程"啊
it's losing its "Appeal."
失去了游戏的"魅力"啊
I get it, "A peel."
应该是"没皮"才对
Well, then I guess it's a good thing we have to "Split."
那我们还是把它"切开(别玩了)"吧
That's a good one! Terrible.
这个很棒啊 特别棒
Oh, you two.
你们两个
Josh, do you want popcorn for the road?
乔♥石♥ 你想要点爆米花留着路上吃么
Ooh. Come on. Hmm, let me think on that.
别这样 让我想想
Yes, please! Yes, of course..
好的 当然 当然
I'll get it. I got it.
明白了 明白了
Hey, you.
嗨
What are you doing out there?
你在这干嘛?
I thought you were on my side.
我以为你是站在我这边的
Uh, I, I am on your side.
我... 我是站在你那边的啊
Are you? 'Cause it-it looked like you spent the whole morning
是吗? 因为你看起来你整个早上
with my folks, laughing and ganging up on me
都在和我父母嘲笑我
and making fun of me for not coming down to breakfast.
没有下来吃早餐这件事
Lucy, we're just "Banana graming."
露西 我们只是在进行"香蕉编程"
Not everything is, like, a conspiracy against you.
不是所有事情都是针对你的阴谋
Joshua, c-can, can I talk to you upstairs for just a minute?
乔书亚 你...你能上楼跟我谈谈吗?
Oh, okay. Okay.
哦 好的 好
Yep.
好
Oh. All right, Christ, Jesus. All right, okay.
好吧 上帝 基♥督♥ 天了噜 好吧
What the hell? Uh...
这是什么玩意?
Lu...Lucy? Um, um...
露... 露西?
What-what's... what's going on?
怎... 怎么回事儿?
Mr. Greenberg, you stand before us under suspicion
格林伯格先生 你被怀疑为是
of being a parent sympathizer.
父母方面的支持者
What? That's-that's, that's ridiculous.
什么 这... 这太可笑了
Is it, Mr. Greenberg?
是吗? 格林伯格先生
Yes. Is it?
恩 是吗?
I will prove that this man not only attended meetings,
我举证这个人不仅参与集♥会♥
but was found in possession of parental literature.
还被发现支持父母的语言习惯
What? Uh, uh, what? Uh...
什么? 什么?
Mr. Greenberg, who gave you this book?
格林伯格先生 这本书是谁给你的?
Well, I don't remember.
好吧 我不记得了
I-I don't remember.
我... 我不记得了
Was it this man?
是这个人吗?
Shit.
卧♥槽♥
Um, I-I-I would like to plead the Third Amendment.
我要申请第三修正案的庇护
你想禁止军营里的
from quartering in private homes?
士兵出入私人住所吗?
Uh, the 12th Amendment.
第十二条修正案
You want to revise presidential election proced...
你想要修正总统选举制... ?
You know the amendment I'm trying to get to!
你明明就知道我想引用哪条法案!
Mr. Greenberg, who gave you this book?
格林伯格先生 请问到底是谁给你的这本书?
No. I'm not gonna name names,
不 我才不会告诉你他的名字
because this is a witch hunt, and you know it.
因为这就是个圈套 而且你还是主谋
Is it not true, Mr. Greenberg,
格林伯格先生 请正面回答我
that my father gave you this book?
我的父亲是不是给了你这本书?
Is it not also true that you have been posing as a loyal Lucy-ist,
你是不是一边在装清♥纯♥ 装好人
all the while fraternizing and conspiring with the enemy secretly?
同时又偷偷和敌人互相勾结 狼狈为奸?
And is it not also true, Mr. Greenberg,
格林伯格先生 事实上 你就是一爱巴结
that you are in fact a parent-loving pinko and a traitor?
人家爸妈的马屁男 一个叛徒 对还是不对?
Okay, fine!
好了 好了 我认了!
It's true, I am!
我承认还不行!
I am! I did it!
这些见不得人的勾当我的确都干了!
I went to some of their meetings!
他们是偷偷地给我开了小会!
And I listened to what they had to say.
而且他们也的确说了些掏心窝子的话
And you know what? It sounded pretty good.
我跟你说 小爷我乐在其中
So maybe I am a parent sympathizer,
可能我的确是喜欢巴结你父母
because I like your parents! I like your parents.
那也是因为我挺喜欢他们的啊! 听到了吗? 我喜欢你父母
I don't know why that's a crime.
我不知道我犯了什么欺君大罪
They're nice to me. They gave me popcorn.
你父母对我超级友好 他们给我爆米花吃
They showed me a very good movie
还给我看了一部超棒的电影
that I will now never see the ending of, all right?
我再也不可能知道这部电影的结局了 行了吗
I'm not gonna spend money just to see
我才不要浪费什么钱就为了看看
the last 14 minutes of it.
电影最后14分钟是什么样子
No, I'm probably gonna end up "Wikipedia-ing" The synopsis,
不 我可能到最后就去维♥基♥百♥科♥看看梗概 了解一下大结局
like an animal!
想畜生一样!
The point is your parents are nice to me.
反正我是想说 你♥爸♥妈是真的对我很好
And by the way, they're nice to you, too.
而且 随便告诉你 他们对你也很好
They did cover your student loan payment,
他们不是也帮你还清了学生贷款吗?
didn't they? I mean, this whole time,
其实 这个家里一直以来
the only person in that house who hasn't been nice is you.
只有你一个人老是没事找事 鸡蛋里挑骨头
That's cool. Uh, yeah, you.
就是这样 嗨 对 说你呢
This whole time you've been pouting in your room, Eeyore.
悲观者 从一到家你就老躲在房♥间里面生闷气
Yeah. Ever since we got here,
对 从我们一到这
you've been acting really immature.
你就表现得十分幼稚
Really? Really, Josh, I've been acting immature?
啥? 乔♥石♥ 你是说我很幼稚 对吧
Okay, that's great. You've been acting like somebody
好 可以! 你知道你表现怎么样吗? 你就是一臭混♥蛋♥
who should suck my dick! Oh, Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥给老娘提鞋都不配! 天哪
Jesus Christ, Lucy, that's...
露西 你竟然...
You know what? all y'all can suck my dick, all right?
你懂个屁啊 你们这些人都是些衰蛋
Suck my dick. Suck my dick. You, that guy.
去死吧 都去死吧 你 那边那个
You, eat me.
有本事就来咬我啊
Can we talk about this?
我们可以好好聊聊吗?
What is there to talk about?
我们还有什么好聊的?
Okay? Surprise, surprise, I'm on my own... as usual.
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表