剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Josh, Lucy.
乔♥石♥ 露西
Hi, Tom. Hi!
嗨 汤姆 嗨
Well-- This is a surprise.
你们来还真是惊喜啊
What in Sam Heck are you kids doing all the way out here?
你们来这干嘛?
Well, uh, we have a bit of breaking news.
其实 我们有些消息要告诉你们
News? We're getting married.
消息? 我们要结婚了
Yeah. You guys!
是的 太好了!
You know your mother's been hoping for this for a long time,
你知道你妈妈已经盼这个盼了很久了
so when she gets the news,
所以当她知道这个消息的时候
we might be in for a bit of a reaction.
她可能会有一些反应
Yeah, God. Yeah, that's a good point.
是的 天啊 确实是
Uh, maybe we should take some precautions.
也许我们该采取点预防措施
Yeah.
是的
Glad you called. That mom looks highly excitable.
感谢您来电报♥警♥ 那位妈妈看起来确实很容易激动
When she finds out you're getting married,
当她发现你们要结婚的时候
she's gonna explode.
她会情绪爆♥炸♥
Are we in danger? Well, it depends.
我们会有危险吗? 不一定 看情况吧
This mom--does she particularly like weddings?
这位妈妈 她是特别喜欢婚礼吗?
I-I would go so far as to say
我 我可以这么说
she maybe loves weddings.
她可能喜欢婚礼
All right.
好吧
This mom--when she looks at you, does she see a full-grown man?
这位妈妈 她看你的时候 是把你当成一个成熟的成年男人嘛?
Or does she still see her tiny, little, itty-bitty baby boy?
或者在她眼里你还是个娇小玲珑又活泼可爱的宝宝?
Probably the second one.
应该是后者
Which one did I say second? Ittyittybitty baby boy.
我说的后者是啥? 娇小玲珑又活泼可爱的宝宝
Crap. This is gonna get hairy,
糟糕 应该会很棘手
but we'll get through it.
但是我们应该可以解决
Thanks for your help, mister... Greenberg.
谢谢您的配合 先生 格林伯格先生
Greenberg.
格林伯格
Son, what's this mom's religion?
孩子 这位妈妈是什么宗教?
She's Jewish. Back it up, people!
她是犹太人 向后撤
Back it up! Let's go!
向后撤! 快走!
Go, go! Move, move!
快快快
It's not worth it! Get out of here!
不值得 快离开这!
Well, hello!
呀 你好呀
Is this for me?
这是给我的吗?
Josh is getting married?
乔♥石♥要结婚了?
Take cover!
注意隐蔽!
Well, this is just great news.
这真是个好消息而已
Congratulations on the wonderful news.
祝贺你们啊
We are both so happy for you.
我们都为你开心
Our Liz Greenberg,
我们的丽兹·格林伯格
officially a partner at Hayes, Weber, and Rudnisky.
正式成为了HWR的一份子
Thank you very much. I appreciate this opportunity,
非常感谢 能给我这个机会我真的很感激
and I will do my utmost to make this firm proud.
我会尽我所能 不让公♥司♥失望
Yes!
太好了!
I did it.
我做到了
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
太好了 太好了 太好了
Yes!
太好了!
Hey, Liz. Good morning.
嗨 丽兹 早上好
Mom?
妈妈?
Hello? Is anyone home?
你好? 有人在家吗?
Looking for your mom and dad?
找你♥爸♥妈吗?
Uh, my stepdad. Yes.
我继父 是的
I think they're out back.
他们好像在后面
There you are. Oh, hey.
你在这啊 嗨
Hey.
嗨
I’ve got some big news. Oh, we've already heard.
我有个大新闻要宣布 我们已经听说了
Josh is getting married.
乔♥石♥要结婚了
Oh, I know. I know, it's great.
我知道 我知道 很好
I-I have some other big news.
我 我还有其他的大新闻
Ah, yeah? Where are you guys going?
是吗? 你们要去哪儿?
Oh, your mother and I have decided
你妈妈和我决定了
to drop out of society,
要退出所有的社交活动
and follow Josh's wedding full-time.
全职操办乔♥石♥的婚礼
Full--full-time?
全... 全职?
So check it out. Okay.
看一下 好的
We're gonna hit them at the stationary store today.
我们今天要去文具用品店突击他们
Okay.
好的
Definitely at the dress-fitting.
他们肯定是挑配件
And if we drive all night...
如果我们开车开整晚...
We are gonna make it
我们就能抓到
to the cake tasting.
他们在试婚礼蛋糕
Man, I could go for some cake right now.
我现在就想来点蛋糕
Wait, cakes-- Okay, are--are you guys high?
等等 蛋糕 好吧 你们... 你们嗑药了么?
Wow, cool-- cool instrument.
好酷... 好酷的乐器
I just wanted--had some really cool news at work today.
我只是想... 我今天在工作上也有个很酷的消息要告诉你们
I made partner! Whoa... bad...
我成合伙人了 糟了
Okay, here's the deal, Liz.
好吧 是这样的 丽兹
I know that you're into this whole partner trip,
我知道你成为了合伙人
and--and that's cool,
这很好
but it's harshing our mellow.
但你真的很煞风景
Tom! Everything's still groovy.
汤姆! 一切正常
We're here at the stationary store, man.
这就是文具店
Okay, so which one do you like better?
你更喜欢哪个?
Eggshell or offwhite? Uh, which one is which?
蛋壳色还是全白? 哪个是哪个
The lighter one is eggshell.
亮一点的是蛋壳色
This one? Yeah.
这个? 是的
Invitations!
请柬!
Eggshell! Eggshell!
蛋壳色! 蛋壳色!
Whoa, you got a really cool mom and dad.
哇 你♥爸♥妈真酷啊
Stepdad.
继父
He's my stepdad.
他是我继父
This is Joel.
我是乔尔
Hello?
你好?
Hi--hi, Dad.
嗨 嗨 爸爸
Your assistant said you were so busy,
你助手说你很忙啊
so thank you for squeezing me in.
所以谢谢你抽时间见我
Oh, it's no problem. A client cancelled.
小意思 一个客户取消会面
Lucky me.
我人品真好
So, uh, are you still clerking for that judge?
所以 呃 你还在给法官做小职员吗
No, I left that job over five years ago.
不了 我五年多前就辞职了
Oh, that's right.
哦 对了
I'm actually over at Hayes, Weber, and Rudnisky now.
实际上我现在在HWR事务所
Good firm. I hear they're pretty rough
挺好的公♥司♥ 我听说他们对
on their associates over there.
他们的员工挺狠的
Well, I don't have to worry about that
我不用担心那些了
now that I'm a partner.
我现在是合伙人了
Hold on.
等等
You're a partner? Holy--
你现在是合伙人了 厉害了
What are you? The youngest partner
你现在是什么 公♥司♥史上
in the history of that firm?
最年轻的合伙人
Guilty.
就是我
How old are you? 32?
你多大了来着 三十二岁
I just turned 31.
我刚满三十一岁
You know, I was exactly your age
你知道吗 我当初成为合伙人的时候
when I made partner.
刚好和你一样大
I knew that actually.
实际上我知道
To the new partner.
敬新合伙人
What was that?
怎么了
Nothing. No, you made a face.
没什么 不是 你做了个鬼脸
Is the wine bad? No, no, it's fine.
是不是酒不好喝 不 不是 挺好的
Don't lie.
别骗我
Okay, it's not great. Further.
好吧 这酒不怎么好 再往深了想想
What do you mean? It's not good?
你是什么意思 这酒不好喝
Say what's on your mind. You know it.
你想什么就说什么 你知道的
Say the words.
说出那个词
It sucks.
难喝死了
This wine sucks.
这酒难喝死了
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表