剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
没错
Kinda.
像是
It's not my most challenging case.
这不是我最有挑战的案子
I suppose the real mystery isn't
我猜真正的秘密不是
if Josh will propose.
乔♥石♥会不会求婚
It's when.
而是什么时候求婚
Sorry about this.
抱歉
Of course, it'll be tonight,
当然 是今晚
and what better place than the wine bar
还有什么地方是比
where we had our first date? Oh, by Jove!
我们第一次约会的酒吧更好的求婚场所呢? 哎呦喂!
It's all coming together, Watson.
华生 线索都对应起来了
There's so much to do. There's so much to prepare.
有好多事情要做 好多事情要准备
Watson, the game is afoot!
华生 好戏就要上演了!
Is this the wine we had on our first date?
这是我们第一次约会时候喝的酒吗?
Yeyes it is, yep. Oh.
是的 哇塞
Gosh, and here we are again, huh?
天哪 我们又来到了这里
Just, uh--just full circle.
所以 我们兜兜转转又回来了
Oh, are you getting sick?
你是不舒服吗?
No.
不是
No, no, I was just-- I was clearing my--
不 没有 我只是
my, um--my throat.
在清嗓子
Yeah, I love doing that. That's such a neat feeling.
哦 我也喜欢这么做 那样感觉很舒服
Ah, Jesus, sorry, sorry.
天哪 不好意思
I didn't mean to, uh... Josh...
我不是故意的 乔♥石♥ 没事
I'm sorry, I didn't...
对不起 我不是...
Josh, hey, hey.
乔♥石♥ 没事没事
Sweetie.
亲爱的
Relax. Everything's perfect.
放轻松 没什么事情
Lucy, there's something I need to tell you.
露西 我有件事想告诉你
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要去下洗手间
Okay.
好的
Just, uh--yep.
稍等一下
Hold a--put a pin-- pin in that.
扶住 别让它掉下来
Okay.
好的
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Yeah.
是
So...
所以...
So...
所以什么?
Wine's good. It's very grape-y.
这个红酒很好 葡萄味道很重
Yeah. Yeah, it is--it is that, yeah.
是的 它就是这样的
In a word. Mmhmm.
简单点说 什么?
So...
所以...
So?
所以什么?
I should get the bill, I think,
我觉得 我应该要吃药了
and...
然后呢?
you and I can call it a night.
我们今天就到这里吧
Sure.
好的没问题
So, you know, if we hurry,
所以如果我们快一点
I think we can catch the bus.
我们还可以赶上公交车
I actually think I'm gonna go for a walk.
事实上我想自己走一走
Uh, how come? I don't know.
为什么? 我不知道
I need some air. Okay, wawait.
我想要清醒一下 好的等等
I can walk with you. I'll see you at home, Josh.
我可以陪你走的 乔♥石♥你还是不要了 家里见
Okay.
好吧
So we have a new mystery, Watson.
华生 我们现在有了一个新的谜团
Why didn't Josh propose tonight?
为什么今晚乔♥石♥没有向我求婚呢?
He had everything.
他条件很充足啊
Motive, opportunity...
他有动机 有机会..
It was probably just nerves.
有可能他只是紧张
Mm-mm, nope. That's not it.
不是的他不是的
He didn't propose 'cause he didn't want to.
他没有求婚是因为他不想求婚
'Cause I--I suck.
因为我不够好
Oh, no, I would not make such a bold conclusion.
不要下这么草率的结论
Mm-hmm, I have a weird nose
没有啊 我确实有一个很奇怪的鼻子
and split ends and I don't play an instrument.
我的头发还分叉 而且我也不会乐器
I don't pay attention to current events,
我完全不关注时事
and I'm a sad, weird, annoying girl
我只是一个忧伤的古怪的令人讨厌的女生
and I wouldn't wanna marry me either.
我自己都不想娶自己
There we go. Mystery solved.
好了 谜团解开了
Case closed.
结案了
It seems your powers of deduction are clouded
看起来你的不安全感已经
by insecurity.
冲昏了你智慧的头脑
He was clearly nervous.
他肯定是因为紧张
Shut the up, Watson,
不要说了 华生
you stupid sack of shit!
你这个傻瓜
What do you even do?
你懂什么呀?
If I fired you right now,
如果我现在开除你
what would it say on your résumé?
你的简历上会留下什么?
Sat around and said dumb shit all day?
整天坐着说些屁话?
"I'm Watson."
"我是华生
By Jove, by Jove.
哎哟喂 哎哟喂
I've got my dick stuck in a bottle."
我的鸡♥巴♥卡在瓶子里了"
Are you crying? I'm scared.
你哭了吗? 我很害怕
Oh, my God, dude...
天啊 哥们
You are so fired.
你被开除了
Hey, hey, hey. Where--where were you?
你去哪里了
I was--I was worried.
我很担心你
Wait.
等下
What's that? Listen.
你怎么了? 听着
If you don't wanna marry me just--just say so.
如果你不想和我结婚 你直说就好了
How--how did you know that I was...
你怎么知道我打算...
You're not exactly a criminal mastermind, Josh.
乔♥石♥ 你又不是什么罪犯首脑 你想什么很好猜啊
I-I--yikes.
是是是 我是
I've known for weeks,
我好几个星期前就知道了
and then you didn't propose,
可你到现在还没求婚
and then I thought tonight with the--the stuff,
我本来还以为咱们今晚盛装如此 你就要...
and now I feel like an idiot.
现在我觉得我像个傻瓜一样
No--okay, I'm--I'm sorry.
不是的... 好吧 我 我很抱歉
Tonight I hesitated. Yeah, right.
我今晚犹豫了 呵呵 是吗
Well, maybe there's a reason you're hesitating.
可能这就是你犹豫的原因吧
Maybe you don't wanna marry me. No, no, no, no, no, no, no,
你是不是不想娶我 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
no, Lucy, I do want to marry you.
不是的 露西 我当然想娶你啊
If you really wanted to propose,
如果你真有这么想求婚的话
Josh, you would have done it already.
你早就已经求了 乔♥石♥
Well, excuse me
好吧 原谅我
for trying to be romantic, all right.
这么努力想把这一切变得浪漫些 好不好
There's a lot of pressure.
这里面的压力太大了
I-I just--I just want
我 我就是 就是希望
the timing to be right. How about right now?
能等到个对的时机来求婚 那不如就现在咯?
Does right now work for you as a time?
现在对你来说是不是就是个时机?
Because I wouldn't want to interrupt your video game!
因为我可不想打扰你玩游戏玩一半啊!
Right now is the perfect time. Good.
现在 还真是个完美的时机 太好了
That's a great hiding place. The couch where we never sit.
你藏的位置可真好啊 就在我们"永远都不会坐"的沙发上
Well, here I am, and, uh, dear Lucy,
好吧 那我上了 那啥 亲爱的露西啊
blah, blah, blah. Will you marry me?
略过略过略过 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Oh, Josh, yeah. It would be an honor.
噢 乔♥石♥ 当然啦 嫁给你我太荣幸了
Great!
棒极了!
Josh, are you sleeping?
乔♥石♥ 你睡着了吗?
No.
还没
I'm--I'm sorry about last night.
我 昨晚我很抱歉
No, I'm... I'm sorry.
不 我也... 我也很抱歉
That--that was the worst proposal ever.
那... 那可真是有史以来最糗的求婚了
Yep.
可不是
We had our, uh,
我们之前 呃
one shot at a big, once-in-a-lifetime moment
曾经有一个一生仅有一次的机会摆在我们面前
and we blew it.
我们没有珍惜
Yep.
那可不
What--what do we do now?
那... 那我们现在该做什么?
I could really go for, like,
我现在挺想要 比如说
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表