剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Pasta Buongiorno? Are you kidding?
邦奴都没去过? 开什么国际大玩笑!
No, never been.
真的 我真没去过
Can I have a word with your stomach?
我要先跟你的小胃胃预先提个醒
You're in for a treat!
你有饱福要享咯!
Pasta Buongiorno! You're in for a treat!
邦奴 老娘来了! 你有饱福要享咯!
Pasta Buongiorno!
我们要去邦奴啦!
This place is the tops. They make everything fun.
这个餐厅是最顶尖的! 会变着法子让用餐有趣起来
Buongiorno, and welcome to Pasta Buongiorno.
日安 欢迎来到邦奴(日安)餐厅
The only thing hotter than our deals
比我们招牌更响(香)的
is our pasta.
就是我们的意面
Can I get you all anything to start?
你们要来份什么开开胃吗?
Well, we're thinking a buttered bread bonanza.
嗯 先给我们来一份财运滚滚来
Ooh, what is that?
哦 那是啥?
Tell her all about it. We take some bread,
快告诉她 告诉她 一字不落哦 我们把
butter it, and keep serving it in baskets
抹好黄油的面包放在篮子里 不限♥量♥供应
until you tell us to stop. We'll take one.
直到你喊停 来一份吧
And are you still doing the unlimited sauce tub?
现在还卖♥♥无限酱缸吗
Yeah. What is that?
卖♥♥ 这是什么?
Tell her all about it.
告诉她
We serve a mixture of our marinara,
我们会把番茄酱 香蒜酱
pesto, and alfredo sauces
和阿尔佛雷德沙司混合起来
in one of our collectible Pastas Buongiorno tubs.
装在本店特制酱缸中
You can take the tub home with you for five bucks extra.
再交五美元你就可以把酱缸带回家
I think we gotta get two. Well, all right.
我们得来两份 好的
All right, we're definitely
好吧我们这次
gonna be having some wine, 'cause it's not every day
一定得来点酒 今天可不同寻常
we get Liz down to Pasta Buongiorno.
例子大驾光临邦奴餐厅
So maybe... Oh, Liz probably knows
就要... 莉兹应该
a lot more about wines than we do.
比我们更懂酒
Sweetie, do you wanna pick? You're the regulars.
你想选酒吗 宝贝? 你们才是常客
I just want what you guys would get.
我想尝试下你们平时喝的
Okay, well, we'll have this one.
那好 那就要这个
It's our favorite. Now how do you say it again?
这是我们的最爱 你们怎么叫这个的?
Yak piss.
牦牛尿
Oh, wait, is it ya--uh, yak--yakpizá?
所以这是 呃 毛琉璃?
What itwhatwhat is it? Tell her all about it!
这到底是什么? 告诉她
Gus! Table 14.
盖斯 14号♥桌
So the yak drinks water.
牦牛喝水
That water is then transported into his stomach,
水被运往胃部
where his body processes it into waste.
然后变成废液
The liquid waste then comes out of the yak's penis hole
以尿液的形式
in the form of urine,
从丁丁头排出
and we ladle it out into your glass.
然后接到杯子里
Just like in Italy.
就像在意大利一样
Just--
就像
May I?
我来一杯
Did I pick the wrong kind?
我是不是不该点这个?
It's fine.
不会啊
We're gonna get a whole bucket of that yak piss.
我们今天要喝完一桶牦牛尿
To Josh's wedding.
致乔♥石♥的婚礼
No, to Liz,
不 应该致莉兹
for making partner.
致你当上了合伙人
Did I say that right?
这次我没说错吧
You got it, Mom.
完全没错
Cheers.
干杯
Warm tonight.
今天的是温的
It is, it's lovely. So warm.
是啊 真好喝 温热的
A grainy kinda...
有股粮食的香气
Yes, a little You feeling that grain?
有一点 你感觉到了吗
That grit? Yes, there is a grit to it.
小砂砾吗? 是有点砂砾
See ya.
回见
Hope you enjoyed your Pasta Buongiorno experience.
欢迎下次光临
You seem to really get along with your mom and dad.
你和你♥爸♥妈相处的很融洽
Well, he's my step, uh...
他是我继父
Yeah, they're really great.
他们真的很好
Yeah, I think those doilies are great, Mom.
我觉得这种桌巾挺好的啊
Aw, you really think so, Liz?
你真这么觉得吗?
Yeah, Josh and Lucy will love 'em.
乔♥石♥和露西肯定会很喜欢的
Oh, I-I gotta run.
我得挂的
I'll talk to you later, okay?
等会聊吧?
Love you very much. Bye.
爱你 拜拜
Good afternoon, Liz.
下午好 莉兹
As you know, you've ingested a large quantity of yak urine.
你喝了太多牦牛尿
Am I gonna be all right? I'm not gonna sugarcoat this.
我应该没事吧? 我不会美饰它的
That yak you drank from was clearly mistreated.
那头牛明显被虐待了
And he opened you up to a whole host of problems.
他给你带来了很多问题
Are you familiar with a tapeworm?
你了解绦虫吗?
Mm-hmm. Yeah, my dog--yep.
我家狗得过
Yeah, well, then from that, you can probably extrapolate
那你大概能推断出
what it means to have a tape-snake.
得了绦虫病是什么样子
Wow. You have a tapesnake.
什么 你得了绦虫病
He's there. I don't feel it.
他来了 我感觉不到啊
Well, when you're asleep, he's awake.
当你睡觉的时候 它就开始活动了
Where? All around you inside.
在哪里? 全身都是
You're gonna be here an awful long time,
你得在这里呆上一段时间了
so I would say, why don't you make yourself at home?
我只能说 让自己尽快熟悉这里吧
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表