剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
Lucy, it's here!
露西 它到了!
Uh, no, you open it. Yeah?
不 你来打开 确定?
I can't. I can't look, yeah. Okay, okay.
我不 我承受不来 好的 好的 我来
Oh, nice. Oh, my.
真棒 天呐
Wow, Lucy! Nice.
哇 露西! 不错
That's amazing. Thanks.
你设计的太棒啦 谢谢
I can't believe something you designed
我不敢相信你设计的作品
is gonna be on, like, billboards and stuff.
会在广♥告♥牌或者其他东西上出现
Yup, yup, and buses and t-shirts
是的 是的 还会出现在公交车和T恤上
and those annoying, like, pop-up ads.
还有一些烦人的 比如 弹出广♥告♥里
Ah, I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Thanks. This is so cool.
谢谢 这太酷了
Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad.
妈 爸
Hey, Lucy, glad you found a way
嘿 露西 很高兴你找到一种方法
to turn that $5,000 computer into a telephone.
把那台5000美元的电脑变成电♥话♥
Yeah...yes, I did.
是 是 是的
Um, I just wanted to thank you guys
我就是想谢谢你们
for taking care of my loan payment this month.
帮助我还清这个月的贷款
Uh, I'm totally gonna pay you back.
我会全部还给你们的
Right.
是吗
No, really. No, I am. I actually just landed
是真的 实际上我与
a major new client. I designed the poster
一个大客户合作
for a pretty big music festival.
我为一个很棒的音乐节设计海报
They, uh, pay you for that?
他们付你钱买♥♥这个?
Of course they did. Yeah, um..
当然是这样的 是的
yeah, no, it's not a lot of money,
虽然钱不多
but it's exposure, which is way more valuable
但是这算是一种宣传
for someone like me, so.
这对于我这种人来说更有价值 就酱
Sure. I remember when I was
当然 我记得在我给你偿还贷款时
making your student loan payment, they asked me
他们问我
if it'd be cash, credit, or exposure.
是用现金 信♥用♥卡♥ 还是风险支付
When can we see you? You haven't been home in ages.
我们什么时候能见到你? 你很多年都没回家了
Ah, wow, you know, it's actually kind of crazy here
你懂的 这里有很多工作的事情
with, uh, with work and everything.
还有其他的事情要处理
Surely you can take a day off from the grind
相信你应该能从苦逼的工作中休假一天
now that you just saved $937.
既然你刚刚省下了937美元
Yes, I can.
是的 我可以
Yes, um... what about this weekend?
好的 这周末怎么样?
Well, great. Settled then.
好极了 约好了哦
Yay. You look tired.
好棒 你看起来很累
Oh, wow. Can't believe I finally
哦哇 难以置信我终于可以去见你的父母了
get to meet your parents. You never talk about them.
你从不提到他们
Yeah, with good reason.
是的 有原因的
God, I'm really dreading this.
天呐 我真的很害怕面对
Oh, I don't know.
我不理解
Seems like a pretty good... deal to me.
对我来说 这很好
You got the money for your loan,
你能还清贷款
and all we have to do is spend one night in this old house.
而我们只需要在这个老房♥子住一晚就可以了
No, you don't understand, Josh, this is an evil place.
不 你不理解的 乔♥石♥ 这是个邪恶的地方
There's a malevolent energy swirling all around.
这周围充满着一股邪恶的力量
Malevolent energy?
邪恶的力量?
Lucy, what are you talking about?
露西 你在胡说啥呀?
Passive-aggressive activity.
消极反抗行为
Oh, ho ho! There she is!
她来了
Hi, Mommy.
好啊 妈咪
Oh, so good of you to take the time. Hi.
真高兴你能来 嗨
Well, hey, there. Hi there, Mr. Parker.
你好啊 你好 帕克先生
Ooh, firm handshake, good eye contact.
坚定的握手 适宜的眼神接触
You've got the job!
你被录用了!
Oh, you must be the Josh we've heard so much about.
你一定就是我们经常听到的乔♥石♥了
Guilty.
没错 正是在下
Guilty. Guilty.
没错 没错
Guilty, huh? Yup.
就是你[有罪] 是吗? 是的
Well, then I sentence you to let me carry those bags.
那么 就判你来提这些包吧
Thank you. Thank you. Oh, I've got iced teas
谢谢 谢谢 我给每个人准备了
for everyone.
冰茶
Come on.
快来
Your parents seem great!
你父母看起来很好相处啊
Yeah, well, they're not. They're super judgmental.
不 不是的 他们超爱评头论足
Oh, my God, look, look, look!
我的天 快看 看 看
What?
什么东西?
My mom was just up in that window,
我妈刚刚站在窗户那里
giving me a disapproving look.
以一种不赞成的目光看着我
Oh, that's just foolish talk.
胡说啦
It's probably just a trick of the light.
可能是光线的问题
Here, I'll meet you inside there.
好了 我先进去了
Ah, it's just nice to get out of the city,
我跟你说
I'll tell you that much.
能远离城市真好
Josh, Josh, look, look, look! Look!
乔♥石♥ 看 看 看 看! 看!
What? The picture.
什么? 照片
I-I don't see a picture.
我 我没有看见有照片啊
Exactly.
正是如此
This is the only picture they have of me that I like,
这是他们所拥有的照片中 我唯一喜欢的
okay, and it's in there?
但是 它却在抽屉里
Oh, it's probably just the wind.
可能是风吹的
The wind put it in a drawer?
风能让它进抽屉
Josh, come on, this is classic passive-aggressive activity.
乔♥石♥ 拜托 这是典型的消极抵抗行为
You smell that country air? That's just...
你闻到乡村的空气了吗? 真是...
It's refreshing, is what that is.
真是令人精神焕发
Josh!
乔♥石♥!
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
We should be safe in here.
我们在这里应该很安全
What the heck?
什么鬼?
Are you kidding me? The Broke, Confused,
你在开玩笑吗?
Out of Control Kidz Guide to Finances?
《给破产 困惑 失控的孩子理财指南》?
This isn't mine.
这不是我的
Ah, it's probably just the wind.
啊 可能是风
No, Josh, it was moved here.
不 乔♥石♥ 它是被人放到这里的
They're trying to send me a message.
他们是想要给我一个信息
A message about-about IRAs and 401s.
一个关于退休金储蓄的信息
You can see it. You can see it, right?
你能看见它 你能看见它 对吗?
Hmm. All I see is a girl who needs a vacation.
我只看见了一个需要度假的女孩
You think I'm crazy, don't you?
你认为我疯了 是吗?
Hmm. Crazy adorable, maybe.
疯的可爱 可能吧
No, Josh! Josh, listen, okay?
不 乔♥石♥!听着 好吗?
This is real. This is real and-and,
这是真的 而且...
and-and it's happening and I'm gonna prove it to you!
而且我会证明给你看的
Hey, hey, you're missing the movie and the popcorn.
你错过了电影和爆米花
What are you doing, hiding away there?
你在干嘛? 捉迷藏吗?
Wha...? Uh, who-who the heck are these guys?
这... 这些人是谁?
You want proof my parents are dicks?
你想证明我父母是侦探吗?
No. These guys are gonna
不 这些人会为你
get it for ya. Okay.
证明 好吧
That's right, Luce, we are experts
没错 露西 我们在侦查
in detecting passive-aggressive activity.
消极抵抗行为方面是专家
If it's in this house we're gonna get it on tape.
只要这房♥间里有的 我们都会找到
This stuff does everything.
这套设备可以做任何事
This one picks up sighs. This picks up sarcastic remarks.
这台检测叹气声 这台检测闲言闲语
This picks up eye rolls.
这台检测眼睛动态
This one picks up ghosts. Don't worry about that one.
这台检测鬼魂 别担心这个
Lucy, is all this necessary? And why is there a camera
露西 这些有必要吗? 为什么还有个
pointed at the toilet? Okay, Josh, please.
拍摄洗手间的摄像头? 好吧 乔♥石♥
Switching to night vision!
切换到夜间模式!
Lucy, we're-we're missing all the fun, okay,
露西 我们错过了所有的乐趣
so let's just you and me go downstairs,
所以我们就下楼
watch the end of Saving Mr. Banks with your folks.
和你父母一起把《大梦想家》看完
Josh, Josh, no, Josh, no.
乔♥石♥ 乔♥石♥ 不 乔♥石♥ 不
You have to stay until we find something.
在发现点什么之前我们不能下去
Something concrete, something you can't deny.
一些确凿的证据 一些你不能否认的东西
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表