剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表
现在你高兴了吧 我又是一个人了 从来都只有我一个人
Wait, Lucy, I-I just... Can you...?
露西 等一下 我... 我... 你能...?
Okay, can I just...? Can you guys move a little bit?
你能让我...? 你们能够给我让条道吗?
Wait, wait, Lucy, Lucy.
等等 露西
Wait, what the...?
啥 什么鬼...?
Uh, Lu-Lucy!
额 露西!
Oh, is she in the attic?
她跑到阁楼里去了吗?
Yeah, uh,
对
is there, like, a string that comes down, or...?
有什么可以用来爬下来的绳子之类的 或者是其他...?
No, no, she takes it up with her.
哎 没了 她已经把唯一的绳子带上去了
I'd settle in.
我都习惯了
Could be a while.
应该还要一会儿她才会想要下来
Lu-Lucy?
露西?
Luce, talk to me, please. Say something.
小露西 求你说句话吧 随便啥都行
Queen Lucy?
露西殿下?
Puffala!
帕弗拉!
Oh, how I missed you so! Hi!
我真的超想你的! 好久不见!
Your Majesty.
女王殿下
Ruffala! Picklepop!
罗弗拉! 小黄瓜!
You've returned!
你总算回来了!
We haven't seen you in 20 years,
我们都有20年没见到你了!
not since the time you ran away
上一次你跑过来还是因为你♥爸♥妈
because your parents threw out your Play-Doh statues.
把你的橡皮泥雕像给扔了
I'll never forget that night.
我到死都不会忘记那一晚的
We howled at the moon and...
我们朝着月亮鬼哭狼嚎
and did the wild monster dance all night long!
还跳了一晚上的妖魔鬼怪舞!
Right, the wild monster dance! Remember, guys?
对 妖魔鬼怪舞! 小伙伴 你们还记得吗?
Grakka gundda grakka snools
妖魔鬼怪爱跳舞
No more parents no more rules
随心所欲没父母
So, what brings you back to us?
所以 你怎么又回来找我们了?
I ran away again.
我又从我爸妈那逃走了
Wait, no, seriously?
啥 真的?
Come, let's travel to the land of Biddle Bop
来吧 跟我一起去比德尔波普大♥陆♥去旅行吧!
and eat 100 jelly pies!
我们可以吃100块果酱馅饼!
Um, I totally would,
我真的很想
but my nutritionist has me off pies.
但是我的营养师说我要戒掉馅饼了
And Biddle Bop?
还有比德尔波普大♥陆♥...
With the construction they're doing on the bridge...
他们在桥上建了个不知道啥玩意
ugh, that's a four-hour ordeal.
过个桥就要花4小时 折磨中的折磨
I don't understand. What happened to you guys?
我没懂 你们到底发生了什么?
You changed.
你们变了
We didn't change, Lucy, we just,
露西 我们没有变 我们只是...
you know, grew up, I guess.
长大了...
Uh, wait, so who are you running away from again?
额 对了 你这次是为了躲谁?
My parents.
我爸妈
Jim and Carolyn? They're still alive?
吉姆和卡罗琳? 他们还活着?
Oh, that is such a blessing. How are they?
啊 真是好人一生平安哪 他们现在怎么样?
They're driving me crazy is how they are.
怎么样啊... 他们要把我搞疯了
Look, look at this stupid book they gave me.
看看 看看他们给我的鸟书
Ooh, you're in for a treat. That book changed my life.
他们对你真好 那本书可改变了我的一生
What? No, that... No, no.
啥? 不不不不不
Listen, that's-that's not the point.
这 不是我要说的重点
I don't need them to save me.
我不需要他们来帮我
If I want to do an IRA, then that-that's my business, right?
如果我要买♥♥一份个人退休账户 那也是我自己的事
"Do an IRA"? Do you even know what an IRA is?
"买♥♥一份个人退休账户"? 你知道啥叫个人退休账户不?
Uh-huh, it's, like, um, a savings bond.
当然知道啦 就是一种储蓄国债
Do you want me to explain it to you?
你想让我告诉你不?
No.
不要
Okay.
好吧 告诉我吧
All right, so, an IRA is an account
听着啊 个人退休账户就是
where you set aside a portion of your pre-tax income...
把你税前收入的一部分拿出来存到一个账户里
up to 5,500 bucks a year,
每年最多存5500美元
or $6,500 when you hit 50.
当你50岁以后 每年存6500美元
That money comes right off your taxable income,
这笔钱直接从你的应纳税收入中划出来
which means... you guessed it...
这就是说... 你猜一猜...
instant tax refund. That's free money right there.
这笔钱其实是你的即时退税 算是免费给你发钱呢
Um, okay, I guess that makes sense.
额 好吧 你说的对
You know what doesn't make sense?
你知道什么是说不通的吗?
Running away from your problems,
你回避了你的问题
because they're never really out there, are they?
因为从来都是别人的问题 不是吗?
They're in here.
而是你内心的问题
Oh, that's a Hertzberg line.
那是赫茨伯格的理论
I know that's a Hertzberg line.
我知道那是赫茨伯格的理论
He used that one on me.
他在我身上用过
Who's Hertzberg?
谁是赫茨伯格?
Oh, he's my therapist.
他是我的治疗师
I mean, he was mine.
我的意思是 曾经是
Now we all use him. He's amazing.
现在他是我们仨共同的治疗师 他超棒的
I mean, I'm gay, obviously. Right.
很显然 我是个同性恋 是的
But just saying that was impossible
但在认识他之前
before I went to him... just saying it!
承认我是同性恋是很难的事 光是承认都很难
And now, because of him, I know that that's not all I am.
认识他之后 我知道同性恋并不是我所有的身份
Yes, I'm gay, but I'm also a friend,
是的 我是个同性恋 我也是一个朋友
a monster, a-a Christian, a brother.
是怪物 是基♥督♥徒 也是兄弟
A damn good one, too.
是超级赞的兄弟
Aw, thanks, Puff.
谢谢你 帕帕
Lucy? Talk to me.
露西 你在哪?
Who's that? Oh, that's...
那是谁 那是...
Um, that's... that's my boyfriend Josh.
是... 是我的男朋友乔♥石♥
He sounds worried. And hot.
听起来他很担心你 还很性感
Muffala! I know, I'm terrible.
洛弗拉! 我知道 我太饥渴了
Lucy... I know what it's like
Lucy 我知道你恨你的父母
to hate your parents. I get it.
是种什么感受 我懂的
My dad was a monster, but as far as I see it,
虽然我爸也像个怪物 但在我看来
you got two choices.
你有两个选择
You can run away and scream and throw tantrums
你可以尖叫着跑走 大发脾气
until you've scared everyone else in your life away
直到吓跑你生命中的所有人
or... or you can grow up.
又或者 你可以变成熟一些
Oh, and next time you visit your folks,
下次你拜访你的亲戚时
definitely pop one of these.
一定要带上这个
It's one of my Xanax. Every time I go home
这是我用来缓解焦虑的药 每次我回家
I take one, like, an hour before I get even there
我就要在回家前一个小时吃一颗
so it has time to kick in.
好让它及时生效
It's monster size, so I don't know,
这药是我们的尺寸 我不知道
take a half, I guess. Whatever.
或许你吃一半就有效了
Thanks, Puffala.
谢谢你 帕弗拉
You got it.
来抱抱
Hey, can I drink with this?
吃这个能喝酒么?
Short answer, no.
两个字 不行
Long answer, depends on the holiday.
七个字 取决于你的假期
Bye, guys.
再见啦大伙
Byebye! Byebye now.
再见 再见
Uh, guess we should probably get going.
看来我们得出发了
Josh, wait. Hey, I'm sorry.
等等乔♥石♥ 我很抱歉
It's okay. No, it's not okay.
没事的 有事
You were totally right, okay?
你是对的
I like to think I have my shit together,
我总是想到我的不幸
and then I spend ten minutes with them
然后花时间在那上面纠结
and I-I feel like I'm a kid again,
我觉得我就像个孩子
like a-a stupid kid who wants their parents
像个希望父母能夸她做得够好了的
to say she's good enough.
蠢孩子
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们能来
Thanks, Daddy.
谢谢你 爸爸
I suppose to you've got to get back to the office,
我想你得回办公室了
or is Monday not a workday for you?
除非你星期一不用上班
Oh, now, come on,
行了吧
she's gotta go to work on her little poster thing.
她必须得回去做她的小广♥告♥工作
Um, great!
好了
Well, thank you both so much for having us.
谢谢你们俩邀请我们
Uh, you do know that it's not a little poster thing, right?
你们知道她做的并不是什么小广♥告♥的工作 对吧?
Josh, it's not worth it. No, no, it's a very big deal.
剧集 | 男追女(2015) | 导航列表