剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
魔幻都市 前情提要
Previously on Magic City...
告诉迈克·施特劳斯我要见他
Tell Mike Strauss I wanna see him,
地点在霍氏咖啡馆 早上十点
Hoffmans, 10:00 A.M.
放松 艾克
Easy, Ike.
迈克 我们在谈我的生存问题
We are talking about my goddamn survival, Mike--
我的酒店 我的家庭
My hotel, my family.
为了活下去 我会不择手段
I will do whatever I have to do to stay alive.
我才回来了两天
I'm back two days,
就知道你遇上工会的麻烦了
and already I hear you got union problems.
我想要你跟迈克·施特劳斯谈谈
I'd like you to talk to Mike Strauss.
今晚和做我的女伴吧
Be my date tonight.
我们一个人是老板 另一个是仆人
One of us owns the place, and the other one is the maid.
你是仆人 我就是服务生
You're a maid like I'm a cabana boy.
-你♥爸♥爸 -为你♥爸♥爸工作
- Your dad-- - Works for your dad.
你是谁
Who are you?
你错爱的女人
The wrong woman.
现在你告诉我
Now you tell me.
马上停止罢♥工♥行动
Call off the strike now.
没错 叫所有人撤退
Yeah, pull all our guys.
结束了
It's over.
魔幻都市
第一季 第二集
内特 自作自受啊
Lemons into lemonade, Nate.
洛杉矶地震了 酒店不再安全
Tremor hits LA, the hotel's unsafe,
它现在成了该死的麻烦
and now it's my goddamn problem.
没错 广播公♥司♥会因为你举办的
Yep. The network loves us
1959年度小姐而青睐我们
for your Miss 1959--
五百五十个房♥间
550 rooms,
能容纳一千五百人的舞厅
1,500-capacity ballroom.
霍斯酒店都能提供
You got it all, Hoss.
大家都知道那一点
Everybody knows that.
但是凤♥凰♥城的人
But the folks from Phoenix
会给我们提供一大笔钱
are offering us a hell of a lot more money.
内特 但是我要给你的是
But I'm offering you, Nate--
不是给你的董事会
Not your board,
也不是你的股东 是给你
not your shareholders, you--
百分之十的佣金 我只给一次
A 10% finder's fee. I'm offering it only once.
今晚之后八天
Eight days from tonight,
克莱顿纺织公♥司♥的年度小姐盛会
Clayton textile's Miss '59 pageant
也许从东海岸到西海岸电视直播
either goes live coast-to-coast
也许不在霍斯酒店举♥行♥
or not... Hoss.
我不清楚 艾克
Ahh. I don't know, Ike. Uh...
一杯母乳
A mother's milk?
把嘴张大
Open wide.
天啊 我刚才应该要一杯双份的
Oh, Jesus Christ. I should have asked for a double.
快点 威尔 到这儿来
Come on, Willie. Get over here.
你得试试这个
You gotta try that.
好啊
Yeah.
要不然你给我这个周末的时间
Hey, why don't you, uh, give me the weekend
来算算账
to run some numbers?
悉听尊便
It's yours.
要是能随便住住
Oh, yeah, I wouldn't mind grabbing
弗兰克·辛纳屈的那间套房♥也不错
that Frank Sinatra suite.
内特 办不到
No can do, Nate.
只有弗兰克·辛纳屈能住吗
What, only Frank Sinatra stays in it?
如果他不在这儿呢 就空着吗
What if he ain't here? What, it just-- It sits empty?
他妈的杀人犯
Fucking murderer!
-史蒂维 -你
- Stevie, hey, hey, hey. - You!
-阿尔 -你杀了我儿子
- Al... - You killed my boy!
阿尔 听我说 迈克是我的朋友
Al, listen to me. Mikey is my friend. All right?
他失踪了 不是死了
He's missing. He's not gone.
要相信 他们会找到他的
Have faith. They're gonna find him.
肯定不会在你的抛尸地 下地狱吧
Not where you dumped him. Rot in hell...
该死的懦夫
Fucking coward.
走吧
Let's go.
一位老人 他是
Uh, an old man. He's...
一位受到惊吓的老人
An old man in shock.
史蒂维 带朋友们去个不错的小屋
Stevie, get our friends a nice cabana,
用十五年的威士忌招待
15-year-old scotch,
给女士我们最好的粉红香槟
and our best pink champagne for the ladies.
到底怎么回事
Ah, what the hell?
该死 你没事吧
Shit. You okay?
我很好 听着 告诉维克多
Yeah. I'm fine. Listen, tell Victor
过了这个周末就会知道
we'll know more
年度小姐大赛花落谁家
about Miss '59 after the weekend.
准备好周一早晨
Prep a full staff meeting
在特雷威餐厅开员工大会
for Monday morning in the Trevi.
没问题 爸爸 恭喜
Done. Hey, pop? Congratulations.
在一场大型的酒店工人罢♥工♥之前
Union boss Mike Strauss
工会头领迈克·施特劳斯
disappears hours
已经消失了很久
before a big hotel worker strike.
罢♥工♥可能使美丽华酒店关门大吉
That would have shut down the Miramar Playa,
也许会永久歇业
maybe forever.
没有迈克就没有罢♥工♥
No Mike, no strike.
没了迈克谁受益最大
So who benefits the most with Mike gone?
艾克·伊万斯
Ike Evans.
他是个酒店经营者 不是个杀手
He's a hotel guy, not a killer.
屠夫
The butcher.
哈瓦那失陷
Havana falls,
本·戴蒙德回到迈阿密
and Ben Diamond is back in Miami,
在美丽华精心布局
playing cards at the Miramar.
我们试过 但是要抓住本
We tried, but to get Ben--
我们要抓到本·戴蒙德
We want Ben Diamond,
就要穿过美丽华的大厅
we go through the Miramar lobby.
这是贝尔文·贾菲
So Belvin Jaffe--
被告发贩毒在莱文沃思坐牢两年
Two years in Leavenworth on a narcotics beef,
由于驾车杀人
five in Raiford
在雷福德州立监狱坐牢五年
for vehicular manslaughter,
在肯塔基州敲诈与持枪抢劫留有案底
another nickel in Kentucky on extortion and armed robbery.
屠夫让伊万斯把贝尔安排在
The butcher has Evans put Bel
海风内衣商店
in in the sea breeze lingerie shop
设赌局和棋牌游戏 伊万斯同意了
to make book, run card games. Evans lets him.
屠夫把美丽华里的小屋
Butcher uses his Miramar cabana
当做该死的办公室
like a goddamn office.
伙计们 我了解大致情况了
Fellas, I see the headline,
但具体怎么安排
but where's the story?
伊万斯是座堡垒
Evans is a fort.
他身边的人不会开口的
Nobody near him talks.
我认识个内部的人
I-I know somebody inside.
什么
Sorry?
不好意思 先生 我和他的儿子
Excuse me, sir, but I went to school
丹尼 丹尼·伊万斯是同学
with his son Danny-- Danny Evans.
然后呢
And?
我大四的时候 丹尼上大一
And, um, well, I was a senior when Danny was a freshman.
他是迈阿密大学法学院一年级的
He's in first year at U of M law.
可怜的蠢蛋还想当律师
Poor schmuck wants to be a lawyer?
丹尼很聪明 正直坦率
Danny's real smart, straight arrow.
也许 他可能想
Maybe-- I mean, he might wanna--
把他爸爸抓起来
Get his father arrested?
不是 也许他并不需要知道
Well, no. Maybe he wouldn't have to know
我们真正在调查什么
what we're looking for, exactly.
也许碰巧 他会看到些什么
He might-- Even by accident, he could see something,
或是听到些什么
hear something.
我不知道 为地方检察官当书♥记♥员
I don't know-- Clerking for the DA
会让他的简历很出色
looks real good on his resume.
我有个问题
One question.
请问 先生
Yes, sir?
你腌牛肉吃多了吗
You get the extra lean corned beef?
门开着
It's open.
维拉
Vera.
我希望没有打扰到你
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表