剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
是不是从任何角度估算都是合理的价位呢
a fair market value price by any estimate?
正是如此
On its face.
那么我建议你把你的调查报告
Then I suggest you take that piece of paper
塞到你皱巴巴的屁♥股♥里去
and you shove it sideways up your wrinkled ass.
你去告诉梅格你干砸了
You tell Meg you blew the deal.
美丽华酒店不谈了
The Miramar Playa is off the table.
伊万斯先生 请稍等
Mr. Evans, wait. Please.
你不认为本诺克女士有权知道
Don't you think Miss Bannock has the right to know
她是从谁手上买♥♥来的酒店股份吗
who she's buying her share of the hotel from?
不需要
No.
有可能是希♥特♥勒♥在少量持股
Hitler could be holding the minority position.
本诺克女士需要知道的就是
All Miss Bannock needs to know
她的四百万美金为她买♥♥来了
is that her $4 million
我酒店49%的股份
buys her 49% of my hotel.
她有权知道的是
Now she has the right to know
我艾克·伊万斯是她的管理合伙
that Ike Evans is her controlling partner,
而且没有人能将酒店管理得比我更好
and no one manages a hotel better than I do.
她有权知道的是
She has the right to know
我始终为我的合伙人挣钱
that I always make my partners money.
最后 她还有权知道的是
And finally, she has the right to know
你们这帮老不死的把生意搞砸了
that you fucking zombies screwed this deal.
干得不错
That went well.
显然 我们不建议您进行这项投资
Obviously, we do not advise you to proceed with this investment.
显而易见
Obviously.
您同意吗
Do you agree?
同意你们这些先生们都是老不死的吗
That you gentlemen are fucking zombies?
不 当然不同意
No, of course not.
听着 我喜欢美丽华酒店
Look, I like the Miramar Playa.
我在这里有我的童年
I have a childhood attachment to the property.
艾克也确实会挣钱
Ike does make money.
如果其它的事情让你们担忧了
If the rest worries you,
那么就继续找吧
then keep digging.
找出你们需要知道的
Find out what you need to know.
那是你们该做的
That's your job.
我来跟艾克谈
I'll handle Ike.
你是如何葆驻青春的
How do you stay so beautiful?
他一定是疯了
He's crazy!
别动 别动啊
Hey, hey, don't move. Don't move.
好的
All right.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
莫里斯 亲爱的
Maurice, darling.
坐下吧宝贝 我马上就来 好吗
Have a seat, suge. I'll be right there, okay?
你好 阿尔
Hey, Al.
你正在给人修脚吗
You doing pedicures now?
她不让我碰她 所以
She won't let me touch her, so...
天呐 这女孩有个顶针那么大的水泡
Christ, the girl's got a bladder like a thimble.
谁
Who?
是本的妞儿
Ben's broad.
听着 宝贝 帮我个忙
Listen, babe, do me a favor.
你到后面去 能看见一个说个不停的
You go back there, you see a little brunette
浅黑肤色的女人
taking an endless whiz,
你告诉她本尼正在家等她
you tell her Benny's waiting at home for her.
没问题
Sure.
朱迪 嘿
Judi. Hey.
你认识莉莉·戴蒙德吗 本的...
You know Lily Diamond, Ben's...
妻子 不是
Wife. No.
朱迪·希尔瓦
Judi Silver.
希尔瓦 就像你的头发一样
Oh, Silver, like your hair.
真美丽
Beautiful.
呃 阿尔让我来找你
Um, Al asked me to come get you.
你丈夫正等着呢
Your husband's waiting.
那么
So...
杰克·琼斯 首演之夜
Jack Jones. Opening night.
你会记得买♥♥票吗
You'll remember about those tickets?
-当然了 -一共六个人
- Absolutely. - Six of us.
没问题
You got it.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to meet you.
不是的
No.
别乱想 我可没那么疯
Don't even think it. Even I'm not that crazy.
但他是疯子
He is.
那可是屠夫的妻子
That's the butcher's wife.
你在开玩笑吗 他会把我阉了的
Are you kidding? He'd have my hide as a belt.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
干嘛
What?
你到底想我怎么样 史蒂维
What do you want from me, Stevie?
我想请你帮个忙
I want a favor.
躺着还是跪着啊
On my back or on my knees?
别这样
Don't.
别这么说好吗
Don't talk like that,all right?
我在乎你 担心你
I care about you. I worry about you.
-真的 -当然
- You do? - Yeah.
艾克说你有危险
And Ike says you're in danger,
-说你应该离开 -不
- that you should go-- - No.
别想了
Forget it.
我不会逃的
I don't run.
他会给你钱的
He'll pay you to go.
能给多久
For how long?
不可能
Never happen.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
朱迪
Judi.
小维
Vee!
在这呢
Out here!
夕阳真美啊
Ahh. It's so beautiful.
美不胜收
Incredible.
别盯着我看
Stop.
看一辈子
Never.
你没事吧
You okay?
今天情绪有点大起大落
Yeah, just today was a roller coaster.
怎么了
What happened?
没什么
Mm, nothing, you know.
就平常事呗
Just life.
没问题吧
But it's all right?
没有 我想会好的
Yeah. I think it will be.
你呢
And you?
我很好啊
I'm good.
小劳去吉尔家过夜 我让格特鲁德也回去了
Lo is sleeping over at Jill's, and, um, I sent Gertrude home.
所以就剩咱俩是吗
It's just the two of us?
那
So...
做拼字游戏吧
Scrabble?
好了 你知道吗
Okay, hey, you know what?
拼字游戏不用急
Scrabble night can wait.
你的唇齿有香槟味
You taste like champagne.
是吗
Do I?
是的
You do.
咱们试试
Let's see.
歌♥名Something Cool 歌♥手Jane Monheit
*坐下来休息会也很好*
*my, it's nice to simply sit and rest a while*
*可惜*
*now I know it's a shame*
*我记不起你的名字*
*I can't think of your name*
*但我记得你的笑靥*
*I remember your smile*
现在都连喝三杯马提尼了
You a 3-Martini gal now?
今晚是啊
I am tonight...
你管我呢
Mom.
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
我请病假 你带我上楼
I call in sick, and you can take me...
我今晚都属于你
upstairs and have me all night,
想怎样都可以 宝贝
all kinds of ways, baby.
-好? -我也有个提议
- Okay? - I've got one for you.
我们上楼去
We go upstairs,
你明智点去度假
and then you do the smart thing and go on vacation--
我的客人来了
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表