剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
I'll see you later.
今晚和做我的女伴吧
Be my date tonight.
女伴?
A date?
是做你的约会对象吗
Like your date, date?
是的
Yeah.
不 不是
No. No.
我不清楚
I don't know.
和我一起去吧
Just come with me.
有什么大不了的 我们是朋友吧
What's the big deal? We're friends, right?
朋友会一起玩
Friends go do things.
对吧
Right?
对 没错
Yeah. Absolutely.
无论如何我不能去 我告诉过你
I can't go anyhow. I told you--
我会让史蒂维给你换班的
Oh, I'll get Stevie to change your shift.
怎么了
What?
我没有合适的衣服
I don't have anything to wear.
八点见
I'll see you at 8:00.
你的规模最大
You're the biggest.
你让步 整个资方集团都会让步
You go, the whole strip will go.
我会让步的
And I will go.
但是今年秋天有两场该死的飓风
But we had two goddamn hurricanes this fall
让我在节日期间损失惨重
that cost me the high holidays.
就因为你 我搞砸了圣诞节
I blew Christmas thanks to you.
如果现在我办不好弗兰克的新年演出
Now if I don't make good on Frank's new year's run,
我的生意就完了
it's over.
迈克 你在逼我关门
You shut me down, Mike,
然后又怎样
then what?
艾克 也许接手你产业的人
Then maybe the next guy
会不限制自己职工的工会身份
runs an open shop, Ike.
我的工人很幸福 不是吗
My people are happy, all right?
我付的薪水比海滩上任何酒店都高
I pay them better than any hotel on the beach.
他们不想要 那我也不想要了
They don't want it, and I don't want it.
我拼死拼活才有了自己的酒店
I killed myself getting my own place,
而现在我要让你
and now I'm gonna make you--
让工会成为我的合伙人?
Make the union my partner?
让你来告诉我该付多少薪水
Let you tell me what I'm supposed to pay?
怎样来经营我的酒店
How to run my hotel?
夏天我就会破产
I'll be out of business by summer.
橙色碗 一年一度的美国大学橄榄球比赛
橙色碗比赛里你喜欢谁
So who do you like in the orange bowl?
迈克 我们在谈我的生存问题
We are talking about my goddamn survival, Mike.
我的酒店 我的家庭
My hotel. My family.
为了活下去 我会不择手段
I will do whatever I have to do to stay alive.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
你知道吗 好吧 好吧
You know what? Fine. Fine.
我会让工人离开警戒线 直到午夜
I'll pull my guys off the line till midnight,
行了吧 给你一天时间 好吗
Okay? That gives you the day, okay?
-我只能做到这步了 -午夜
- That's the best I can do. - Midnight?
迈克 今天是该死的新年前夜
It's goddamn new year's eve, Mike.
辛纳屈的第二场演出午夜开始
Sinatra starts his second show at midnight.
一天之内我他妈能干什么
What the fuck am I supposed to do in a day?
建立工会
Unionize.
迈克 这就是要撕破脸了
This could get ugly, Mike.
别怪我不认人
It will get ugly.
代我问候维拉
Give Vera a squeeze for me.
维克多
Victor.
去找瑞吉 让她处理下牌局的事
Get Ricki. Have her do something with the cabanas--
有一场时装秀 比基尼比赛
A fashion show, bikini contest.
给他们劣质香槟和螺丝起子鸡尾酒
Comp 'em the shit champagne, screwdrivers.
保持大厅整洁
Let's keep the lobby clear
以防我们的朋友再回来
in case our friends come back.
等等 罢♥工♥工人 他们还会回来
Wait a minute. The strike-- They're coming back?
不 我不知道
No. I don't know.
史蒂维呢
Stevie?
你看起来很差
You look like shit.
就像爷爷常说的
Well, as grandpa always said...
生命只有一次
"You only go around once in life,
有时 甚至一次都没有
and sometimes, not even then."
你知道你爷爷神经不正常吧
You do know that your grandfather's insane?
你庆祝新年早了点吧
You starting new year's a little early?
我一向讨厌新年
I always hated new year's.
小时候就讨厌
Even as a kid.
好像唯一玩的开心的人
Seemed like the only people having a good time
就是游客们
were the tourists.
就是没办法喜欢新年
Just couldn't compete with that.
我走投无路了
I guess I had my nose to the glass.
他们午夜还会回来
They're back on at midnight.
能拖延一下吗
Can we stall?
告诉他们我们会在新的一年投票
Tell 'em we'll vote in the new year?
也许能让我们熬过今晚
It may get us through the night.
迈克非常聪明
Mike's too smart.
他想击败我们 竖立一个典型
He wants to hit us. Make an example.
今晚全城都在注视美丽华
The whole town's watching the Miramar tonight.
他想让我们关门大吉
He wants to shut us down.
他妈的没门儿
How 'bout this-- How 'bout no fucking way?
今晚没门 在我的酒店没门
Not tonight. Not in my joint.
你知道谁在我楼上的酒店里吗
You know who's upstairs in my goddamn hotel?
弗兰克·辛纳屈先生
Mr. Frank Sinatra.
弗兰克·阿尔伯特·辛纳屈
Francis Albert Sinatra,
在我的总统套房♥里
in my presidential suite.
今晚他将在我的酒店里
And tonight he's walking out onto my stage,
走上我的舞台
in my hotel,
他将在我的新年里敲响钟声
and he's ringing in my goddamn new year.
听起来很有趣
That sounds like a lot of fun.
听起来有趣极了
It sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.
就是说 你在劳德代尔堡
So basically, you got a warehouse full of booze
有个存满酒的仓库
sitting in Fort Lauderdale
但是没办法把它弄到这儿来
and no way to get it in here.
现在有办法了
Not until now.
如何才能找到足够野蛮的打手
How you gonna find guys crazy enough
去搞砸工会
to fuck with the union?
不是野蛮 而是饥渴
Not crazy. Hungry.
冠军
Champ.
雷和电
Thunder and lightning.
格雷迪 跟我儿子讲讲
Grady, tell my boy here
你跟我说过的
what you told me.
有一些家伙
Some of the fellas...
你知道的 约翰爵士宾馆的拳击手
You know, the boxers at the Sir John...
如果我叫他们 他们会帮你们的
If I ask them, they'll drive for y'all.
场面会乱作一团
It could get messy.
你们付现金
You pay cash...
他们会把你的威士忌放在停车场
These guys will park your whiskey in the lot.
我会等着你的
I'll be waiting for you.
好 走吧 冠军
All right. Let's go, champ.
史蒂维 是吧
Stevie... Mm?
美丽华可不会雇瘾君子或重犯
Miramar doesn't hire dopers or felons.
我会尽力
I'll do my best.
孩子 是你的错
It's your fault, kid.
听着不错
Sounds good.
棋牌室吗 对 就在大厅外面
The card room? Yeah, right off the lobby,
但是比赛有一千美金的限制
but we got a $1,000 limit on that game.
贝尔 我是艾克
Bel? It's Ike.
当然 但如果你有你说的那么多钱
Sure, but if you got the juice you say,
今晚这里还有场私下的赌局
there's the cabana game tonight.
一号♥小屋 就在制冰机旁边
Cabana one, next to the ice machine.
对 好的 这场比赛没有限制
Yeah. All night. That game's no limit.
当然 好的 保持联♥系♥
Sure. Right. Okay, fine. You let me know.
要是那个家伙真有钱
If that mobster's got two nickels to rub together,
猪都能飞天了
I'm a rockette.
艾克 我在这儿半死不活的
Hey. Ike. I'm dying here.
这里就像停尸房♥
It's like a morgue.
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表