剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
没事 银行一直对我很宽厚
No, no. The bank's been great.
这是上个月的六万五千美金
Here's your, uh, $65,000 for last month.
-你开支票就行了 -现金更方便
- Check would have been fine. - Cash is better.
很好
Yeah. Perfect.
凯瑟琳喜欢杰克·琼斯吗
So how does Katherine feel about Jack Jones?
谁
Who?
你告诉她你有张♥杰♥克·琼斯
You tell her that you have a front table
首演之夜的前排票
for Jack Jones' opening night.
-我会照办的 -很好
- Okay. I'll do that. - Good.
艾克 谢了
Ike, I appreciate it.
直接回家吧
Straight home with that.
嗯 下月再见
Yeah. I'll see you next month.
杰克·克莱因带着三名助手等在门外
Jack Klein and three of his associates are outside.
他们想和你谈谈
They would like to speak with you.
等一会 然后请克莱因一人进来
Give me ten seconds, then send Klein in, by himself.
知道了
Got it.
抱歉 普皮·坎波刚走
Sorry. You just missed Pupi Campo.
他欣赏你的工作
He loves your work.
我也是
Well, likewise.
请坐
Please.
莫娜·夏皮罗和某个相好
Myrnna Shapiro left your bar with a John
在离开酒吧后数小时 被职业杀手♥枪♥杀
and was shot by what seems to be a pro a few hours later.
我深感惋惜
Yeah. I was sorry to hear that.
你应该知道她戴着金色的假发吧
Are you aware that she was wearing a platinum wig?
很遗憾 杰克 我对妓♥女♥的发型不太在意
Sadly, Jack, I am not up on the latest in hooker hairdos.
她打扮得像朱迪·希尔瓦
She was dressed as Judi Silver.
根据目击者所言 她是代替朱迪赴会的
And, according to witnesses, was with Judi's date.
她告诉那个可怜人她就是朱迪·希尔瓦
She told the poor asshole she was Judi Silver.
然后一职业杀手杀死了她
And then a professional hitman killed her.
-我知道了 -真的吗
- I see. - Do you?
有人想致朱迪小姐于死地
Somebody wants Miss Silver dead.
你能想到谁有动机 或者为什么吗
You have any idea who... Or why?
没头绪
None.
一旦我说服法官
As soon as I can convince the judge,
就会拿到传票
I'm gonna get a subpoena
把她扔到拘留室
and throw her ass back in a holding cell,
我们会日夜审问直到那贱♥人♥告诉我们
and now we're gonna sweat that bitch until she tells us
为什么有人想杀她
why somebody tried to kill her.
非常好 干嘛要告诉我
That's terrific. Why tell me?
因为下一个就轮到你了
Because you're next.
伊万斯 你只是个经营酒店的
You're a hotel guy, Evans.
不是杀手
You're not a killer.
你究竟为何要让自己陷入其中
What the hell have you got yourself into here?
我也可以反过来问你
You know, I could ask you the same question.
孩童时起 迈克·施特劳斯就是我朋友
Mike Strauss was a friend since we were kids.
杰克 我不只是个酒店老板
And I'm not a hotel guy, Jack.
我是酒店大亨
I am "the hotel" guy.
你提出无理的控诉
You make crazy charges,
你如果对这案件的处理方式错上加错
you screw up this botched case any worse than you already have,
我不止会起诉你
not only will I personally sue you
滥用职权
for your entire tragic net worth,
如果我没记错的话 今年是选举年
but if I'm not mistaken, it's an election year.
我认识很多选民
I know a lot of voters.
杰克 别走错路
Do not be wrong, Jack.
别犯罪
Do not be guilty.
打电♥话♥给史蒂维
Get Stevie.
找人监视艾克
I want somebody watching Ike.
-明白 -是时候用那孩子了
- Done. - And pull the trigger on the kid.
-丹尼吗 -对 带他来办公室
- Danny? - Yeah. Let's get him up to the office.
-朱迪有麻烦了 -我知道
- Judi's in trouble. - I know it.
我跟她谈过 但
I talked to her, but...
她就是个泼妇
She's a ball buster.
多久了
For how long?
够久了
That long.
告诉她我们会帮她摆脱困境
Look, tell her we'll help her out with a little something.
算是补偿吗
Guilt gelt?
旅行费用罢了
Travel money.
地区检察官那边来了个人
DA's got a guy outside.
47年的时候为我工作过
Worked for me in '47.
我会拖住他 是克莱因
I'll keep him busy. It's, uh... Klein.
我会跟她谈的
I'll talk to her.
要有成效
Fuck talk, all right?
你把她送出镇 马上就去 史蒂维
You get her out of town. Do it, Stevie. Now.
知道了
Done.
今天不行 先生们
Not today, fellas.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我很糟
I'm tilted.
很糟
Tilted?
不可思议对吧
Crazy, right?
我身体很糟
I'm tilted inside.
报告出来了 他们说
Found out today. They said I, uh...
可能我永远怀不上孩子了
Probably won't ever have children.
真遗憾 我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
迈阿密的那群女士要乐坏了
The Surfside ladies love it.
我能想象她们会说
I can already hear them...
那吉普赛女人身体不行 她怀不上孩子
"The Gypsy's dead inside. She can't have children."
我想
I wanted to, uh...
我想和艾克有个孩子
I wanted to have a baby with Ike.
还记得我妈妈哮喘病
Do you remember when my mom used to get
发作得厉害的时候吗
those really bad asthma attacks?
去年冬天
Last winter?
你知道是什么治好了她吗
Well, you know what cured her?
萨泰里阿教[古巴一宗教]
Santeria.
巫术吗
Voodoo?
嗯 那巫师现在就在珊瑚区
Yeah, this babalawo down on Coral Way.
不
No.
这太疯狂了 不用了 谢谢
That's crazy. No. No, thanks.
我记得以前在哈瓦那有些女孩也信这个
I remember a few girls used to go in Havana.
公鸡血吗
Rooster blood?
拜托
Come on.
那有效吗
Well, did it work?
只是那太
Uh, it's just too...
孤注一掷吗
Desperate?
嗯 也许吧 但是
Yeah, maybe, but...
你会有什么损失呢
I mean, what do you got to lose?
算了 我们走吧
Forget it. Let's go.
我们都来了
We're here.
再试试吧
Just try it.
你会陪着我的吧
You coming with me?
我不行
I can't.
没事的
It'll be okay.
我在这等你
I'll be right here.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
嗯 但没办法了
Yeah, well, so's being tilted.
我是来
I came to--
伸出舌头
Stick out your tongue.
今晚是满月
Tonight is the full moon.
和你男人做♥爱♥
Make love to your man.
整夜行鱼水之欢
Keep his seed inside you all night.
黎明来临时 净身沐浴
At dawn, rise and bathe naked.
以盐水浸泡
Let the salt water cover you.
汲取太阳之精华
Let the rising sun warm you.
约鲁巴宗教之神会保佑你的
Let Oshun and Yemaya do their work.
听明白了吗
You understand?
没钱 没荣耀 工作时间长
No money. No glory. Long hours.
我们得到的远不及所失去的
We lose more than we win.
这恰恰是最有趣的部分
And that's just the fun part.
那为何自寻烦扰
So why the hell even bother?
因为那是对的
Because it's right.
天呐 真正的信徒
Jesus. A true believer.
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表