剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
and you bet on who catches it.
蠢货
Hicks.
很好 你现在是回力球迷了[类似手球]
Great. You are now a jai alai fan.
你来帮小维挑睡衣吗
You looking for a peignoir for Vee?
怀诺还在你这下注吗
Is the Whiner still in your big game?
没错 这混♥蛋♥连赢了都抱怨
Yeah. Fuckface complains even when he wins.
他今天也下注了 怎么了
He's in tonight. Why?
他还是州长的首席跟班 是吧
He's still the Governor's chief of staff, right?
他可是大佬的超级跟屁虫
He's way up the big guy's ass.
我想让他输
I want him to lose.
输多少
How big?
越多越好
Big.
包在我身上
My pleasure.
谢谢了 贝尔
Thanks, Bel.
你确定要买♥♥睡衣吗
You sure about that nightie? Huh?
我这有批很赞的货
We got some very chic shit,
刚从法国巴黎来的
just in from Paris, France.
不好
No.
要是我就把那假发摘了
I'd definitely lose the wig.
摘你自己的假发去
You lose your wig.
你妹 这是真的
Fuck you. This is real.
这是那贱♥人♥的商标
It's the bitch's trademark.
你买♥♥朱迪·希尔瓦的春
You buy Judi Silver,
你肯定冲着银发来的
you get the platinum.
朱迪吗 不好意思
Judi? Excuse me.
朱迪·希尔瓦
Judi Silver?
是我 帅哥
That's me, handsome.
希尔瓦小姐 这位先生 喝点什么
Miss Silver? Sir? A drink?
你想来点什么 甜心
Whatever you'd like, sweetie.
不用了 我想 或许 我是说
No, I, uh, think-- Well, maybe. I mean...
你开车来了吗 亲爱的
Do you have a car, lover?
租来的 是的 一辆水星克鲁兹
A rental. Yes, it's a Mercury cruiser.
我一看你就知道
I had you pegged as a Mercury man
你是开水星的人
the second I saw you.
真的
Really?
其实 我在家开的是雪佛兰贝尔
Actually, I drive a, uh, a Chevy Bel Air back home,
-但是 -那你家在哪 甜心
- but, uh... - And where's home, suge?
你在哪呢 亲爱的
Where are you, lover?
我就在这 就在这
I'm here. Right here.
你在想她
You're with her.
没关系 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
你可以想着她
You think about her,
但你干的是我
but you fuck me.
怎么了
What?
你很危险
Dangerous.
我要是危险的话 本·戴蒙德是什么
If I'm dangerous, what's Ben Diamond?
上帝
God.
我还没和一个上帝做过
I've never fucked a god before.
上帝只有一个
Not a god.
好的 上帝
Right. God.
这是什么
What's this?
你的祭品
Your human sacrifice.
挖出我的心把它吃掉
Rip my heart out and eat it.
我是你的了
I am yours.
我今晚也许应该睡在楼下
Maybe I should sleep downstairs tonight.
你喜欢那样吗
Would you like that?
好
Yes.
我喜欢
I would.
他光着身子在那
And he was naked?
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 赤条条的躺在床上
Stark naked. Just lying there on the bed.
对了身上还放着一堆二十块的钞票
Oh, yeah, with a few $20 bills on top of him.
露西怎么做的
What did Lucy do?
她就继续吸她的尘
She just continued vacuuming.
你总得把自己的事情做完对吧
I mean, you gotta finish your shift, right?
你打扫史蒂维的房♥间
You clean Stevie's room?
我以为这是米尔德丽德的活
I thought that was Mildred's job.
我也打扫你的房♥间
I clean your room, too.
你最好把你的小黄书藏好一点
You better hide those dirty magazines somewhere else.
史蒂维 你方便吗
Stevie? You decent?
万一他也光着躺在那
Just in case he's lying naked.
天啊 丹尼
Oh, my God. Danny!
丹尼 有人吗快来帮忙
Danny! Somebody please help!
快来人 救命
Somebody help!
救命
Help!
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼快醒醒
Danny! Danny, Danny, wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
我们以前常去克兰登公园
We used to go to Crandon Park
在你们出生以前
before you guys were born.
在佛罗里达海角
Cape Florida.
她喜欢我给她念诗
She liked me to read her poetry.
你相信吗
You believe that?
她喜欢闭着眼躺在我腿上
She'd lie in my lap with her eyes closed,
我念诗给她听
and I'd read to her.
海浪的声音
The sound of the waves...
有时能听见动物园里狮子的吼声
Sometimes a lion would roar from the zoo.
我们本可以浪迹天涯
We could have been anywhere.
她长得真像她的小男孩
She looked just like her boy.
一模一样
Just like him.
抱歉 你们必须离开了
I'm sorry. You will have to leave now.
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
他会没事的 睡一觉就好了
He's going to be fine. He just needs his sleep.
跟鲍比医生说我留下来
Tell Dr. Bobby that I'm staying.
没事的 我会陪在这到我儿子醒过来
It'll be okay. I'm gonna be here when my son wakes up.
抱歉 先生 医院规定不许任何人
I'm sorry, sir, but hospital regulations forbid anyone from--
我不会离开我儿子的
I'm not leaving my son.
你去看看维克和梅赛德斯
You should go check on Vic and Mercedes.
如果小维还在等候室
And if Vee's still in the waiting room,
就让她早点回去
why don't you tell her to go home?
我准备待在这 让她回去看看小劳
I'm gonna stay here. She should go check on Lo.
小劳会不高兴的
Lo will be upset.
好
Okay.
你也回去吧
You should go home, too.
酒店那总要有一个人在
One of us needs to be at the hotel.
发生太多事了
There's too much going on.
我会给库达送去咖啡和三明治
I'll send Cuda with some coffee and sandwiches.
他会没事的 对吧
He's gonna be okay, right?
他会没事
He's okay.
我知道
I know.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
在我的地盘上
In my own place.
可怜的孩子
That poor boy.
我没法原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
呼叫科恩医生去X光室
Dr. Cohen to X-ray.
呼叫科恩医生去X光室
Dr. Cohen to X-ray.
告诉我
Tell me.
他没事 他没事
He's good. He's good.
他睡着了 不用手术
He's sleeping. No surgery.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
他会好的 你不信
He's gonna be fine. You kiddin'?
他以后就指着这事出名了
He'll be dining out on this forever.
幸运 太幸运了
Lucky. So lucky.
艾克会待在这
Ike's staying here.
当然
Of course.
他说你应该回家陪着小劳
Thinks maybe you should go home and be with Lo.
好的
Right.
史蒂维 他真的没事吗
Stevie, is he really okay?
维克没事的 我们非常幸运
Vic's right. We're lucky.
他是个多么好的孩子
He's such a sweet boy.
是的
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表