剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
When we were in Havana, you said you loved it.
我说谎了
I lied.
你说谎
You lied?
你不需要这样做 你知道
You don't have to do this, you know--
改信犹太教 准备小劳的成人礼
Convert. Lo's bas mitzvah.
儿子们不热衷 我也不
The boys weren't. I wasn't.
维 对我来说真的无所谓
Hey. Vee, it really doesn't matter to me.
可你是迈阿密最差劲的犹太教人
But you're the worst Jew in Miami.
真好
Nice.
搞什么
What the hell?
告诉你
And for your information,
我爸爸才是迈阿密最差劲的犹太教人
my father is the worst Jew in Miami.
贝尔
Bel.
艾克 抱歉这么晚来 他要见你
Sorry for the late hour, Ike. He wants you.
现在是午夜 他在楼下吗
It's the middle of the night. Is he downstairs?
在船上
On the boat.
本在船上 现在吗
Ben's on the boat? Now?
你知道他从不睡觉 我能说什么
You know the guy never sleeps. What can I say?
十五分钟之后我来接你
I'll pick you up out back in 15.
简直是疯了
This is insane.
你知道是为了什么吗
Do you know what this is about?
谁知道呢 孩子
Fuck knows, kid.
只能告诉你
I'll tell you one thing--
和钓鱼无关
It ain't about fishing.
好吧 可能跟钓鱼有点关系
All right, maybe it's a little about fishing.
注意脚下
Watch your step!
他在里面
He's inside.
你知道那大胡子蠢货在古巴时花了我多少钱吗
You know how much that bearded prick costs me down there in Cuba?
我不知道 本 几百万吧
I don't know, Ben. Millions?
每周
Every week.
几百万
Millions.
化为乌有
Up in smoke.
没了
Gone.
不过他很快就得滚蛋
But he'll be out soon...
或者死了
Or dead.
独♥裁♥者的心思变化无常
Dictators change like the weather down there.
而我会卷土重来
And I'll be back.
但这事 这事给我上了一课 艾克
But this has-- This has taught me something, Ike.
抉择
Options.
选择
Choices.
在沙滩上赌博
Gambling on the beach?
现在你们在合伙为
Now your joint is, uh, pre-wired
老虎机 赌桌和轮盘埋暗线 对吧
for slots, tables, and wheels, right?
你把地毯和大理石挖起来
You pull up the carpet and the marble,
导管就在下面
the conduit's just sitting there.
你建立美丽华为的就是开赌场
You built the Miramar for gambling.
天才
You genius!
我的赌场是合法的 本
The second it's legal, Ben.
魔术师艾克
Ike the magician.
呼风唤雨的财神艾克
Ike the rainmaker.
你怎么让市议会重新规划十五亩住♥宅♥用地的
Now how did you get City Council to rezone 15 residential acres?
那帮塔拉哈西的圣祈祷者
Those holy rollers in Tallahassee,
塔拉哈西 美国佛罗里达州首府
从来都不投票
never gonna vote--
艾克
Ike, uh...
你在哪里
Where are you?
什么
What?
很简单的问题
A simple question--
你现在 在 哪里
Where... are... you now?
我在你的船上 本
I'm on your boat, Ben.
没错 很好
Yes. Good.
你在我的船上
You're on my boat, in the Gulfstream,
被一群鲨鱼围着
in the middle of a shark eating frenzy.
你是在恐吓我吗 本
Are you threatening me, Ben?
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 我是在恐吓你
Abso-fucking-lutely, I'm threatening you.
萝卜 公牛鲨
Carrot, bull shark--
只要好使就行
Whatever works.
注意 艾萨克
Focus, Isaac.
现在机会摆在眼前
We have a moment.
一扇门关闭了
One door closes...
你建了一座皇宫
You built a palace.
是时候登基了
Now it's time to be king.
我们可以把这座城市
And you and I can wear
玩弄于股掌之中
this town like a-- Like a diamond necklace.
这样吧 十万美金
Here. 100 grand.
向那些乡巴佬施展你伊万斯家的魅力
Work that Evans charm on those shit-kickers.
迈克·施特劳斯在哪里
Where's Mike Strauss?
你是指你让我和他谈谈的工会小伙吗
Oh, you mean that union guy that you asked me to talk to?
我不知道 跟你一样
I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine.
艾克
Ike.
钓鱼快乐
Happy fishing.
我来处理那些笨蛋 它们对着麝鼠也吠
I'll deal with those idiots. They bark at water rats.
马克斯 汉斯
Max! Hans!
快点 快点
Schnell! Schnell!
来这里 这里
Here! Here!
现在给我滚回屋子里 笨蛋纳粹
Now get the hell in the house, you stupid Nazis.
回去
Nach haus!
他妈的
Fucking...
他妈的真疯狂
Fucking crazy.
如果你想做酒店生意
If you want to be in the hotel business,
可以 去找你♥妈♥的♥康莱德·希尔顿去
well, then, get Conrad fucking Hilton!
美国酒店业巨头
什么
What?!
我就是
I am!
这就是那十万块的去处
That's where the 100 grand went!
什么
What?!
妈的
Fuck.
因为他认识那些北方的乡下佬
Because he knows these rednecks upstate.
北方的 他们负责投票
Upstate! They vote!
等一下
Hold on.
我在打电♥话♥
I'm on the phone.
他们在塔拉哈西的下一次会议刚开始
Their next session up in Tallahassee just started.
艾克无论如何都会让他们投票
Ike will get them to vote one way or another,
然后我们就好了
and we'll be done.
带好你的泳衣
Pack your swimsuit.
你马上要去北方了
I hear you're up to your ass in snow.
除此之外 这里太他妈美了
Besides, it's fucking gorgeous down here.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
请稍等 等一下
Ah. Don't go. Wait a second.
艾先生 迈阿密海滩商会
Mr. E., Miami beach chamber of commerce...
弗洛 等我两分钟
Flo, I need two minutes.
一分钟
You have one.
请接通玛格雷特·本诺克
Margaret Bannock, please.
-请问是谁的来电 -艾克·伊万斯
- May I ask who's calling, please? - Yeah, it's Ike Evans.
谢谢你 达德利
Thank you, Dudley.
达德利还在那里
Dudley's still there?
艾萨克 你知道我不喜欢变化
Isaac, you know nothing changes in my world.
外面的世界可是日新月异了
Well, it's changing pretty fast out here.
招手 亲爱的 那样我才能看到你
Wave, darling, so I can see you.
你还在为了我挡住你的视线而生气
You still upset I blocked your view?
亲爱的 知道有那么多
Sweetheart, it makes me cozy
达官贵人来我家的沙滩游玩
knowing your many well-heeled guests
我真是再惬意不过了
are frolicking on my family beach.
都已经过去很久了 梅格
It's been a long time, Meg.
她已经去世六年了
She's been gone for six years.
我也很想念她
I miss her, too.
-弗娜还好吗 -维拉
- And how's Verna? - Vera.
没错 维拉
Yes, Vera.
那个长腿美女
She of the long legs.
看现在是谁在说话
Aw, look who's talking.
我们六年没说过话 你那么快就跟我调情了
We don't speak for six years and you're already flirting.
我只是在说事实
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表