剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
等一下 我以为你已经搞定他了
Wait a minute. I thought you took care of this guy.
给过他封口费了
Oh, he was paid.
然后他在海滩上被扫黄组的警♥察♥
Then he got popped on the beach with some
抓了个现行 他就全招了
Vice cops, johnson in his hand, and all bets were off.
就这些 克莱因就知道这些吗
And that's it? That's all Klein has?
据我所知 是的
That's what I hear.
那不打紧
That's nothing.
除非沃斯出庭向大陪审团作证
Unless Voss testifies under oath to a grand jury.
那就意味着法♥院♥会批准监听我们
That could mean court-approved wire taps,
全方位的监视
the whole 9 yards.
我真希望迈克可以走出那扇门
I wish Mike would just walk through that door.
不大可能
Unlikely.
没有尸体 理论上他仍属于失踪人口
Without a body, he's technically still a missing person.
但这不是长久之计
But that's not gonna last forever.
你设法和沃斯谈谈
Talk to Voss.
知道了
Will do.
对了 又有一桩入室盗窃案
Oh, yeah. We had a, uh, another break-in.
客人回房♥间时正好撞见那个小偷
Guest walked in on a guy,
他从阳台上逃走了 什么也没偷到
and he bolted over the balcony empty-handed.
从阳台上
Over the balcony?
我们会抓住他的
We'll get him.
马上 文森特 立刻找到他 明白吗
No. Now, Vincent. You get him now, all right?
全世界都在关注我们
The whole world is watching us.
必须抓到这个混♥蛋♥
Catch this asshole.
朱迪撑得住吗
How's Judi holding up?
那姑娘就像金刚石一样强硬
That girl is as hard as a diamond.
谢谢你 文森特
Thank you, Vincent.
伊万斯夫人在一号♥线
Mrs. E. On 1.
小维 出什么事了
Vee? Vee, what's wrong?
她取消了
She canceled.
什么 谁得癌症[取消和癌症为近音词]
What-- Who has cancer?
不是
No.
是取消 肯尼迪夫人取消了行程
Canceled. Canceled. Jackie Kennedy just canceled.
她说了是什么原因吗
Did she give a reason?
是的 我是个吉普赛垃圾
Yes. I'm gypsy trash,
她不想见到我
and she doesn't wanna be seen with me.
等等 她真这样说吗
Wait. She said that?
不 天哪 艾克
No. Jesus, Ike.
她的社交秘书说她有事要出城
Her social secretary said she was called out of town.
和她原本的行程冲突 诸如此类的废话
Some conflict in her calendar, blah, blah, blah.
艾克 这个午宴可是专门为她准备的
Ike, this lunch is for her.
请柬都发出去了
The invitations went out.
我的名字都在上面 我
My name is on it. I...
你知道那些人 那些阔太太们都是
You know, people, those ladies are coming
因为肯尼迪夫人才来的
because Jackie Kennedy will be there.
我早该料到 我现在成了笑柄
I knew it. I'm a joke.
当初根本连试都不该试
I shouldn't even try.
小维 我们今晚再讨论这些事情好吗
Vee, is there any way we can talk about this later tonight?
当然 对不起 我打扰你了
Oh, of course. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我的人生愚蠢至极 不值一提
My life is so small and stupid!
-不 -成人礼 愚蠢的午宴
- No... - Bas mitzvahs, dopey lunches...
听我说 你的人生并不愚蠢 只不过
Okay. Your life is not dopey, it's just that--
你别说了 我全都明白
Oh, no. I get it. I get it.
你的人生才是完美的
You have a real life.
-可你也知道曾经... -是 我知道
- But you do know there was a time-- - Yes, I know,
是你的牺牲成全了我的完美
and you gave it all up for me.
小维
Vee.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
艾斯特和我过去常常跳这支曲子
My Esther and I used to dance to this.
阿图罗 快坐下
Arturo? Arturo! Sit down.
阿图罗
Arturo!
阿图罗
Arturo.
你醒醒
I'll see you,
阿图罗
Arturo.
我很抱歉 我不知道当时该怎么办
I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to do.
我又不是护士
You know I'm not a nurse.
是你父亲让我穿这身衣服
Your father make me wear the outfit.
你别紧张 没事 他现在情况如何
Inez, it's okay. It's fine. How is he?
我不知道 他晕倒了 我不知道
I don't know. He faint. I don't know.
但医生说他没有生命危险 谢天谢地
Pero the doctor say he no die, thanks God!
亲 冷静一下 好吗
Sweetheart, pull yourself together, okay?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
爸爸
Pop?
那是我儿子 亲爱的
That's my son, honey.
这个帅小伙就是我儿子
This handsome fella here is my boy.
他需要休息
He's gotta rest.
别聊太久
I'll give you two a couple minutes.
他没事吧
He's gonna be okay, right?
好得很 只要他们别再把我当火鸡一样折腾
Yeah, if they stop poking me like a turkey.
血压有点高
Blood pressure spiked.
他昏倒了 我们给他开了点新药
Uh, he fainted. He's on new medication.
一切正常的话 他明天就能回家了
If he behaves, he can go home tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
到底怎么了 爸爸
What the hell, pop?
你看到我的帽子了么
You see my hat?
给你
Here you go.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我这把年纪
I'm 100 years old,
跳不动林德舞了
and I black out when I do the lindy.
人老不中用
I'm terrific.
我好想念你妈妈
Shit, I miss your mother.
我知道
I know.
我也想她 爸爸
Me, too, pop.
整整五十二年 我每天晚上睡前
52 years, I never went to bed
都会告诉她我爱她
without telling her I loved her.
又是一个孤独年
So another year alone.
那又怎么样 都会过去的 不是吗
What the hell? This, too, shall pass, huh?
这可是你的口头禅
That's what you always say.
谁知道呢
But what do I know?
我为你骄傲 孩子
I know I'm proud of you, kid.
看看你所做的
Look what you did.
你建立的 最大 最豪华的
What you've built. The biggest, the best.
枫丹白露 多♥维♥尔 不值一提
Fontainebleau? Deauville? Pishers.
爸爸
Pop.
我可不觉得尴尬
Hey, I'm not embarrassed.
我做得不错 小生意挺好的
I did okay. I had a good thing.
卖♥♥卖♥♥杂货 还做点体育博♥彩♥
Sundries, a little sports book on the side.
你这个小兔崽子不同 志向远大
You, you son of a bitch... You dreamed big.
艾萨克 听我说
Listen to me, Isaac, okay?
那些都已深入你的骨髓
They're inside already.
别否认 我都知道
Don't deny it. I know what I know.
就像恶性肿瘤一样
They're a cancer.
很难根除
Very hard to cut out.
手术也许会要了你的命
The surgery could kill you.
但你也可以另选他法
You got one chance.
保持坚强 保持健康
Stay strong. Stay healthy.
活下来
Stay alive.
你可以选择与癌症共存
You can live with the cancer.
可能会花上一大笔钱
Might cost you a few bucks,
让你夜不能寐 失去尊严
few sleepless nights, your pride...
但你能活下来
But you stick around.
只要你坚持住了 就能笑到最后
You hang in there, you survive.
然后 尽人事听天命罢
And then, who knows?
这得长线作战
It's a long ball game.
我看好你 孩子
My money's on you, kid.
叫伊内兹进来
Send Inez in.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
生命无常
You only go around once in life.
及时行乐
And sometimes, not even then.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表