剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
魔幻都市 前情提要
Previously on Magic City...
你知道莫娜
You know they killed Myrnna
当了你的替死鬼吗
because they thought she was you?
很快就轮到你了 离开迈阿密
You're next. Leave Miami now.
我不会有事的 艾克
I'll be fine, Ike.
不 你不安全
No, you won't be.
美丽华酒店的少数股权人隐藏在
The Miramar Playa minority ownership
在极其错综复杂的一系列公♥司♥背后
is hidden behind the thickest web of companies.
对我们来说真是前所未见
This firm has ever seen.
你背后究竟藏着何人何事 先生
What or who, exactly, are you hiding, sir?
皮尔斯·富勒 双赤公♥司♥的
Pierce Fuller, double chek corporation.
我们是一家对自♥由♥古巴感兴趣的投资公♥司♥
We're an investment firm interested in a free Cuba.
维克 一个家不该如此破碎
Vic, no family should be broken up like this.
欢迎来到佛罗里达州 迈阿密海滩
Welcome to Miami Beach, Florida...
压两万五千美金在哈珀身上
$25,000 on Harper.
艾克老大 压弱势一方
Big Ike. Going for the dog.
本在瓦力恩蒂身上压了重注
Ben went big on Valiente!
比赛没有作弊
The fight isn't fixed!
-我要更改赌注 -什么也改不了了
- Change my bet. - Can't change shit.
你可以的 我们还有时间
Yes, you can. We have time.
没法改了
No can do.
一个漂亮的勾拳将哈珀击倒在地
...and a nice hook sends Harper to the canvas!
这次你中计了 孩子
You ran into the propeller on this one, kid.
魔幻都市
第一季 第七集
你搞什么啊
What the fuck?!
啊 该死
Aw, shit.
那可是屠夫的老婆
The butcher's wife.
你居然上了屠夫的老婆
Are you fucking the butcher's wife?
我觉得我爱上她了
I think I love her.
我说了 我爱她
I said I love her!
你会和她一起完蛋的
You're gonna die with her.
你们他妈的会死的
You're gonna fucking die with her.
那我也要试一试
Well, I'll take my fucking chances.
你不会有机会的 史蒂维
There are no chances, Stevie.
没有任何机会 跑都跑不掉
There's no odds. There's no escape.
要是本·戴蒙德知道了 他会找到你的
If Ben Diamond sees these, he's gonna find you,
他会用锯子把你锯成两半
Cut you in half with a fucking handsaw,
然后塞进比斯坎湾的某个油桶里的
and stuff you in an oil drum in Biscayne Bay.
你怎么会有这些照片的
Where'd you get these?
随信附上的
Came with this.
[两万美金]
该死
Fuck.
看看你都做了些什么
Look what you did.
是你把那个疯子带到我们家来的
You brought that maniac into our house.
我已经受够了给你擦屁♥股♥了
I'm so sick of cleaning up after you.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
在你花着老爸的钱舒服读你的大学时
While you were off playing joe college on dad's dime,
是谁在这里帮他
guess who's right here?
-是谁在这儿开展赌博 -是你
- Who fixes the card games? - You.
是谁雇来的妓♥女♥ 贿赂的警♥察♥
Hires the hookers? Pays off the cops?
这是你自己的选择
You chose this life!
-你自己选的 -是吗 你个王八蛋
- You chose this life! - Did I, you fucking bitch?
你选了这种操蛋的生活 你自己选的
You chose this fucking life! You chose this life!
给我滚远点
Get the fuck away from me.
知道吗 你们 你和爸爸都...
You know, you... You and dad are...
都怎样
Are what?!
你们和我不同
You're not me.
我们真的不同
You're not me.
但愿她值得你这样
I hope she was worth it.
我真♥他♥妈♥希望她值得
I fucking hope she was worth it.
梅赛德斯值得吗
Is Mercedes?!
你个死小孩
You fucking kid!
是小吉米·束斯
So. Young Jimmy Shoes.
是什么风把你吹到我们美丽的小镇上来的
What brings you down to our fair burg?
有朱迪·希尔瓦的消息吗
Any bits of Judi Silver?
还没有 也许她没有一起被杀
Not yet. Maybe she's not down there.
继续找
Keep looking.
如果他是来杀她的
If he came down to kill her,
那是谁干掉了他呢
who the hell did him?
打给希德· 拉斯金
Call Sid Raskin.
叫他把他的客户带到这儿来
Tell him to get his client down here.
伊万斯可不会想来这儿的
Evans won't wanna come down here.
那也要让他来
Just get him.
谢谢了 道格
Thank you, Doug.
从四川来的料子 是吗
From Szechuan, huh?
是的
Yes.
戴蒙德公♥馆♥
Diamond residence.
道格拉 捍卫法律的工作干得如何
Hey, Dougala. How goes the crime fighting?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
这些都是一个地方产的吗
These are all from the same region, huh?
都是四川产的
All Szechuan.
听起来很有希望
That sounds promising.
当然了
Sure.
要是那样的话我们得稍微降低你的抽头
Hey, we'll knock a little off your vig for that.
去吧 去抓坏蛋吧
Go. Catch some bad guys.
猜猜谁正在车♥库♥里参加
Guess who's visiting Klein's
克莱因的"盛大表演"
dog and pony show in the hangar?
-艾克·伊万斯 -他们找到什么了吗
- Ike Evans. - Did they find anything yet?
那车在水下泡得太久了
The shit's been underwater forever.
没有痕迹 没有那妓♥女♥ 什么都没有
No prints, no whore, nothin'.
他们现在在查束斯
They're working on Shoes now.
艾克 艾克
Ike. Ike.
他什么也不会说的 本尼
He won't say nothing, Benny.
嗯 通常情况下确实根本不可能
Uh, normally, I'd say not a chance,
但是我感觉到了什么
But I-I sense something.
伊万斯可能另有图谋
A... A crack in the Evans facade.
也许吧 艾克花了你十万美金不是吗
So maybe, uh, Ike spent your 100 Gs, huh?
周五我们就会知道了 不是吗
Oh, we'll find out on Friday, won't we?
我要这款 深紫红色的
I'll take this in a deep wine.
我需要一笔营运现金来过渡到秋季
I need some operating cash to bridge me until fall,
我愿意为之卖♥♥掉一些股份
And I am willing to sell some of my shares to get it...
卖♥♥给你
Sell them to you.
给我?
To me?
你想要什么 艾克?
What do you want, Ike?
五十万现金买♥♥下我15%的多数股权
Half a million in cash for 15% of my majority stake.
为什么选我?
Why me?
你买♥♥得起 而且热爱这片海滩
You can afford it. You do love that beach.
为什么不选你?
Why not you?
我对花钱重新融入你们
I have no interest
没有兴趣
In buying my way back into your lives.
相信我 一旦你了解我们
Trust me. You get to know us,
你想摆脱我们更要花一大笔
You will pay big money to get out of our lives.
把合同留下
Leave the terms here.
我会跟我律师谈谈 不作承诺
I'll talk to my lawyers. No promises.
不过这要尽快 好吗
This has to happen soon, though, okay?
你遇上麻烦了吗 艾克
Are you in trouble, Ike?
我在做生意 梅格
I am in business, Meg.
曾有几个晚上我在这间屋子里 提心吊胆
I spent some very scary nights in this room.
我就坐在这里
I sat right there
在你父亲这里向莫莉求婚
And asked your father for Molly's hand in marriage.
然后怎么样了?
How'd that go?
"达德利 把我的枪拿来"
"Dudley! Get me my gun!"
你进步了 全身而退
Well, you made progress. You're leaving unscathed.
保重 衣帽间小子
Take care, cabana boy.
卷铺盖滚吧
Then pack your bags.
因为要不是你在他57街的那个该死的办公室
'cause unless you yourself pitch Garry in his goddamn office
极力推销 这笔生意不会黄
On 57th Street, this deal ain't gonna close.
算了吧 我现在不能走 不可能走
Forget it. I can't leave now. It's not gonna happen.
加里·摩尔也不会来了 吻别吧
Then neither is Garry Moore. Kiss it good-bye.
我拿稳了
I've got it.
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表