剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
Order whatever your stretch marks will allow.
我等下就回来
I'll be back in a minute.
吉普赛婊♥子♥
Gypsy bitch.
上一杯冰咖啡就好
I'll just have an iced coffee.
好的 我会
Yes, I will.
当然 凯先生 马上就做
Absolutely, Mr. Kaye. First thing.
别客气
My pleasure.
是 他会很高兴的
Yes, he will be thrilled.
丹尼·凯想让艾克在他表演时
Oy. Danny Kaye wants Ike to install a full Chinese kitchen
备下一间完善的中国式餐厅 疯子
when he plays the Triton. Meshuggener.
好的 他在里面吗
Great. Is he inside?
不在 去了城里开会
Mnh-mnh. Meeting downtown.
该死
Damn it.
他答应过会跟戴夫·鲍尔斯说
He promised he'd talk to Dave Powers--
杰克·肯尼迪的人
Jack Kennedy's guy.
他现在大西洋城酒吧
He's in Atlantis right now.
这 太荒唐了
It's-- it's unbelievable.
对不起 亲爱的 我能怎么帮你
Sorry, hon. Anything I can do?
不用了 没事
No. No, it's okay.
我来处理 谢谢
I'll handle it. Thanks.
艾克·伊万斯办公室 有什么能帮到你
Ike Evans' office, can I help you?
是鲍尔斯先生吗
Mr. Powers?
维拉·伊万斯 艾克的妻子
Vera Evans. Ike's wife.
当然了 伊万斯夫人
Of course. Mrs. Evans.
终于得见其人 万分荣幸
It's a pleasure to finally meet you, ma'am.
我知道你和参议员
I know that you and the Senator
都是美丽华酒店的贵客
are good friends of the Miramar Playa.
我终于有这个机会自我介绍
And, um, I finally wanted to, you know, introduce myself.
我在想 你有没有时间跟我谈一下
I wonder, would you have a second to talk?
当然有
Uh, sure. Of course.
史蒂维 我能要一杯咖啡吗
Stevie, could I please have a coffee?
没问题
Absolutely.
那你的家人是在棕榈滩上吗
So the family's up in Palm Beach?
是的 几个星期了 美丽的地方
Yep. For a few weeks. Lovely spot.
不过有点无聊
A bit boring, though.
无聊?
Boring?
看上去参议员每个周末都会来这里
Well, it seems the Senator is with us nearly every weekend.
你们这是美丽的地方 伊万斯夫人
Well, it is a beautiful spot you have here, Mrs. Evans.
艾克和参议员是朋友
Ike and the Senator are friends,
而且显然 只要辛纳屈先生一有演出
and obviously, whenever Mr. Sinatra is here...
谢谢
Thanks.
没错 我丈夫确实建了一个度假胜地
Yes, my husband has built quite a playground.
肯尼迪参议员跟我们有过几次难忘的夜聚
Senator Kennedy has enjoyed some unforgettable nights with us.
伊万斯夫人 我能为你做什么事
Mrs. Evans, is there some way I can be of help?
有没有那些慈善事我要跟
Something-- Some charity I could bring
肯尼迪参议员商量的
to Senator Kennedy's attention?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you,
可是我从来都不想成为那种人
but I would never want to be one of those people.
请随意 你和艾克都是自己人
Please. You and Ike are family.
实际上 有一件事
Well, actually, there is something.
肯尼迪夫人 杰奎琳
Mrs. Kennedy, Jacqueline,
答应下个月跟我一起主持
has agreed to co-host a b'nai b'rith luncheon
约之子的午宴[犹太聚餐]
with me next month.
我们俩的名字都在写邀请函上
The invitations went out with both of our names,
几星期前 她取消了
and, um, a couple of weeks ago, she canceled.
说是计划冲突
A schedule conflict.
你也知道这是件很丢人的事
Pretty embarrassing, as you can imagine.
我试着通过她的秘书联♥系♥她
I've tried to reach her social secretary...
我的私人电♥话♥
My private number.
告诉我活动的时间和地点
Let me know when and where the event is,
我会尽力
and I will personally do my best
让肯尼迪夫人出席的
to see that Mrs. Kennedy attends.
真的吗 那太好了
Really? That would be wonderful...
于我们组织而言
for our organization.
伊万斯夫人 你能成为一位伟大政客的妻子
Mrs. Evans, you would have made a great politician's wife.
或者你就善于从政
Or politician.
请代我向你丈夫问好
Please give your husband my best.
正如你所知 州长先生
As you know, Governor,
美国男孩女孩俱乐部[公益组织]
the Boys & Girls Clubs of America
对我有着特殊的意义
has special meaning for me,
主要是因为 是用单数还是复数
primarily because-- Is it "Has" Or "Have"?
阿普里尔 写完你检查下
April, you just clean it up, okay?
-什么事 -艾克·伊万斯到楼下了
- What? - Ike Evans is downstairs.
他来了 现在吗
He's here? Now?
刚在走廊我差点把咖啡洒他身上了
I practically spilled coffee on him in the lobby.
他身边还有几个年轻气盛的律师
He's on his way up with some young hotshot lawyer.
这应该会很有趣
Well, this should be fun.
需要我打电♥话♥叫州警吗
You want me to call a trooper, or...
拜托 我将"枪手"迈克·科波拉
Please. I put "Trigger" Mike Coppola
1920s的犹太裔美国帮派 以走私和劫持为业
和半数的帝王帮分子送进监狱
and half the Purple Gang in prison.
你觉得我会害怕一个暴躁的酒店老板吗
You think I'm afraid of a cranky hotel owner?
我来领回迈克·施特劳斯的遗体
I want Mike Strauss' body.
我们有见过吗
Have we met?
少来这套
You know that's not gonna work.
什么意思
What won't work?
扣着迈克的尸体
Keeping Mike here.
也不会促使有人站出来
It's not gonna force anybody to talk.
除了打击一个善良的女人和九岁的孩子外
It's not gonna do anything except destroy a good woman
没有任何意义
and a 9-year-old boy.
我给你指条明路
Here's what I suggest you do.
带上你的律师
You take your attorney,
和你对孤儿寡母突如其来的关心
and your sudden and touching concern for widows and orphans,
滚回你那自称酒店的可笑建筑里
go back to that ridiculous wedding cake you call a hotel,
演场戏或什么的
and put on a show or something.
你别瞎搅合了
Let the grownups handle the rest.
他不是律师
He's not an attorney.
他是《先驱报》的罪案专栏作家
He's the crime writer for the Herald.
比尔·帕特里克
Bill Patrick.
我们真的有见过
We've actually met.
我希望您对伊万斯的主张
I'd love to get an official rebuttal
给与官方回应
to Mr. Evans' allegations.
我先走了
Well, I'm gonna leave you kids to it.
地区检察官 见到你很高兴
Mr. DA, a pleasure.
比尔 一定问问这位初级犯罪斗士
Bill, be sure to ask the junior crime fighter here
他还能在三周两次尸检
what more he can wring
的遗体上挖出什么
out of a twice-autopsied, 3-week-old corpse.
也替佛罗里达的群众
And ask Mr. Evans one question
问伊万斯先生一个问题
for the people of the state of Florida.
什么
Which is?
谁有杀人动机
Who had motive?
谁能从迈克·施特劳斯死上获益
Who benefited from Mike Strauss' death?
这是两个问题
That's two questions.
我是维多克·拉扎罗
Victor Lazaro.
迈阿密酒店王者
过来 兄弟们 这是维克多·拉扎罗
下午好
Buenas tardes.
我是托尼
I'm Tony.
你好托尼
Hi, Tony.
为自♥由♥的古巴干杯
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
玛利亚还在古巴
Maria's still in Cuba.
现在情况很糟
These are bad times.
嗯
Si.
还和她妈妈呆在维达多区[哈瓦那的市中心]
我的老板兼朋友 艾克·伊万斯
My boss, my friend, Ike Evans,
一直在想办法救她出来 但我还需要帮助
has been trying to get her out, but I need help.
皮尔斯·福勒
Pierce Fuller.
双复核公♥司♥的
Double Check Corporation.
我们是个投资公♥司♥ 对古巴很有兴趣
We're an investment firm interested in a free Cuba.
他是个值得信任的朋友
你在美丽华酒店工作对吗
You work at Miramar Playa?
总经理
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表