剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
to make his final decision for him?
伊甸罗克酒店 枫丹白露
Eden Roc, Fontainebleau,
或者美丽华酒店
or the Miramar Playa.
请击鼓
Drum roll, please.
- 你吗 -人生就是这么巧
- You? - Ain't life grand?
你一定得选这儿
Well, you must do it here.
一定?
Must I?
别这样
Oh, stop it.
那你能得到什么
But what's it worth to you?
你会给我跳舞吗
Would you dance for me?
什么 现在吗
What, now?
现在跳的话很好 可惜不是
Now would be fantastic, but no.
我更想让你在那场表演上跳
I was thinking more about on the show.
如果加里在这儿演出 你能领舞吗
If Garry does the show here, would you be my leading dancer?
你疯了 我
Wh--you're insane. I--
你说呢
Yeah, well, you tell me.
你一直都对你的舞蹈很坚持
You were always very brutal about your own dancing,
所以还能忍♥心不跳了吗
So... can you still cut it?
爱你
Love.
猜猜克利夫在这儿干嘛
Guess what Cliff is doing here?
我刚要问
My very next question.
-艾克 -克利夫
- Ike. - Cliff.
希望你不介意
Hope you don't mind.
一点也不 我和你一起喝
No, not at all. I will join you.
艾克 克利夫在执导加里·摩尔每周秀
Ike, Cliff is directing "The Garry Moore show."
我听说了 祝贺你
So I hear. Congratulations.
咱们五点见 可以吗
I'll be seeing you at 5:00?
好的
Yeah.
如果能成的话就太好了
Be lovely if it all works out.
很好
Lovely.
我想去海里游一下泳
Look, I'm gonna try and grab an ocean swim
然后在开会前再来个按♥摩♥
And a massage before the big meeting.
一切照旧 维小姐
As always, miss Vee.
就这样 我先走了
Until then. I'll let myself out.
整一个傻子
What an idiot.
沃尔夫给你的
From Wolfie's.
吃吧 我的孩子
Ess. Ess, mein kind.
所以
So...
你和一个陌生男人上♥床♥会拿到多少钱
How much do you get paid to fuck strange men?
一定不少吧
Must be fairly lucrative.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我要答案 多少钱
An answer. How much?
或者实际上你喜欢和陌生男人上♥床♥
Or do you actually like fucking strange men?
是这样吗 是真的吗
Is that it? Really?
你的工作有没有让你愉悦呢
Does your work give you pleasure?
如果是的话我会尊重你的
Now that I would respect.
我喜欢我的工作 确实喜欢
I also love my work. I do.
即使没工资我也会干
I would... I would do it for free. I would.
我把自己看成是外科医生
I see myself as a surgeon.
我可以解决那些
You know, I cut away the disease
以我们为生并且让我们难受的疾病
that feeds off us and sickens us all.
不论如何 希尔瓦小姐
One way or another, miss Silver,
我会让你在我的社区里销声匿迹
I will remove you from our community.
要么把你扔到黑洞里关几年
I will either throw you in a dark hole for a few years,
要么让你在另外一个州
I will relocate you under an assumed name
改名换姓重新生活
in a different state...
要么我就指控你袭击我
Or I will claim that you attacked me,
然后一枪打爆你的头
and I will fire this gun in your face.
你想知道什么
What do you want?
你想知道什么
What do you want?
你知道什么
What have you got?
我看到艾克·伊万斯杀了一个人
I saw Ike Evans kill a man.
在哪儿 什么样的人
Where? What man?
在某个沼泽地 我不知道 靠近一个什么湖
In the glades somewhere. I don't know! Near a fucking lake!
我不认识那个男的
I don't know the guy.
-你能认出那个男的吗 -能 能
- Could you identify this man? - Yes! Yes. Yes.
妈的 能
Fuck. Yes!
你确实看到艾克·伊万斯杀了那个人
You actually saw Ike Evans kill him?
艾克把他打死了
Ike beat him to death.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
两次
Twice.
求你了
Please.
很抱歉把你拉到这儿来 但他说是要事
Sorry to drag you down here, but he said it was important.
那儿
Over there.
维克的朋友吗
Friend of Vic's?
-史蒂维 -什么 对的
- Stevie? - What? Yeah.
对 他就是这么说的
Yeah. That's what he said.
戴蒙德夫人
Mrs. Diamond.
伊万斯先生
Mr. Evans.
本在楼上做按♥摩♥
Ben's up on the roof getting a massage,
所以我就下来
So I thought I'd finally come down
参观一下这个漂亮的酒吧
and see the fabulous atlantis lounge.
史蒂维的世界
Stevie's world.
很高兴再见到你
Very nice to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
艾尔拿到了一份文件 我只能呆一会儿
Al's getting a paper. I can only stay a second.
我拿回来了
I got them back.
照片 偏光板 底片 一切都拿回来了
Photos, polaroids, negatives, everything.
我都烧了 看着它们化为灰的
I burned them. I watched them all burn.
谢天谢地 史蒂维
Thank god. Stevie,
谢天谢地 他简直疯了
thank god. He's crazy.
没事了 我们都没事了
It's okay. We're okay.
你在这儿啊
There you are!
老天爷 我还以为你掉泳池里了
Jesus. I thought you fell into the pool.
在下埃克·伊万斯 您要见我
Ike Evans. You wanted to see me?
皮尔斯·福乐 Double Check公♥司♥
Pierce Fuller. Double Chek Corporation.
我是维克托·拉扎罗的朋友
I'm a friend of Victor Lazaro's.
史蒂维 来杯蓝带啤酒
Stevie, how 'bout a pabst?
咖啡就好
Just have a coffee.
公♥司♥在古巴还有很多联♥系♥人
My company still has many contacts inside Cuba.
我们...我们正在积极帮助古巴
We are... we actively support a mission for a free Cuba
建立一个自♥由♥的国度
in whatever way that we can.
好 你们也在营救玛利亚吗
Okay. And you are helping get Maria out?
是帮过
We were.
怎么回事
What happened?
玛利亚还有好些其他人今早
Maria and several others were gunned down
在等候的时候被枪击
early this morning while awaiting--
-枪击 -她死了
- Gunned down? - She died.
玛利亚·拉扎罗已经死了
Maria Lazaro is dead.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
尸体还没找到 可目击证人说
Body has not been recovered, but witnesses say that--
等等 没有尸体便没法确认
Then wait. Then you don't know for sure.
玛利亚遭到三毫米口径
Maria was hit with several rounds
机关枪的来回扫射
of .30 caliber machine gunfire.
她已经死了 在马坦萨斯湾消失
She's dead. Disappeared in Matanzas Bay.
我觉得 我希望
I assumed, I... hoped,
这个消息最好由亲近之人来...
that it'd be better for Victor if he heard this from...
告知维克托
from family.
真的很遗憾 如果有什么我能做的
I'm so sorry. If there's anything...
找到尸体
Find her body.
我们会尽力
We'll try.
我知道他很爱她 我想象不到
I know he loved her. I can't imagine--
没错
No.
您真的无法想象
You really can't.
谢谢您特地前来通知我
I appreciate you coming down and telling me.
应该的
Of course.
他告诉过我等明年这个时候
You know, he was telling me that by this time next year,
整个洲际车队都会换成喷气式飞机
the entire transcontinental fleet will be jets.
真棒 对不
Amazing, right?
嗯 我喜欢新型波音707 很漂亮
Yeah. I love the new 707. It's beautiful.
你也很漂亮
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表