剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表
1958年12月31日 佛罗里达 迈阿密海滩
维克多
Victor?
有一片该死的棕榈叶漂在
There's a goddamn palm frond floating in the--
天啊
Jesus Christ.
艾克
Ike...
艾克
Ike...
费伊 丹尼到底在哪
Faye! Where the hell's Danny?
艾克 我们了解了
Ike... we got it.
我们会处理的 别出去
We're handling it. Don't go out there.
公平薪酬 公平工作
Fair pay! Fair work!
公平薪酬 公平工作
Fair pay! Fair work!
你 告诉迈克·施特劳斯我要见他
You!Tell Mike Strauss I wanna see him.
地点在霍氏咖啡馆 早上十点
Hoffmans. 10:0 AM.
替这条小狗问他好
Tell him Fluffy says "Hi."
好了
Come on!
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
我们要工会 工会
Unionize! Unionize!
工会 工会 工会
Unionize! Unionize! Unionize!
在小维醒来之前
Get Vee another white poodle now,
给她另外弄条白色贵宾犬
before she wakes up.
维克
Vic...
一定要是条母狗
Make sure it's a girl dog.
史蒂维去那儿了
Where's Stevie?
在睡觉 你去过他的房♥间了吗
Sleeping. You check his room?
快找你的白♥痴♥兄弟来 工会可不会越过
Find your idiot brother. The union won't cross
警戒线把我的酒送过来
the picket line to deliver my booze,
今晚还有一千五百个酒鬼
and I got 1,500 thirsty people
弗兰克·辛纳屈 美国著名歌♥星 影星
要来看辛纳屈的表演呢
coming to see Sinatra tonight.
-叫史蒂维过来 -好的
- Get Stevie. - Okay.
工会 工会 工会
Unionize! Unionize! Unionize!
工会 工会 工会 工会
Unionize! Unionize! Unionize! Unionize! Unionize! Unionize!
工会
Unionize!
工会 工会
Unionize! Unionize!
你 新来的 过来一下
You. New kid. Come here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
雷 我叫雷·马西斯
Uh, Ray. Ray Mathis.
雷雷 把你的手放这儿 就这儿
Ray-Ray, put your hand here. Right here.
有什么感觉
What do you feel?
什么感觉都没有
Feel? Nothing.
没错 香氛空调应该二十四小时
Exactly. Perfumed air is supposed to blow
持续从这个管口供应
out of that nozzle 24 hours a day.
香氛? 闻起来什么味儿
Perfumed? What does it smell like?
闻起来是海洋和暴发户的味道
Smells like the ocean and new money.
-把工程师塞西尔找来 -好
- You get Cecil the engineer, okay? - Absolutely.
你知道为什么把这里弄得这么冷吗
You ever wonder why we keep it so cold in here?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
像个该死的冻肉冰柜吧
Goddamn meat locker, right?
这样女士们才能穿皮草
It's so the ladies can wear their furs.
这是我们的工作 雷雷
That's our job, Ray-Ray.
我们贩卖♥♥梦想
We sell the dream.
是 先生 不过
Yes, sir. And-- and, sir...
我的名字就是雷
It's just Ray.
不再是了
Not anymore.
史蒂维 慢点
Stevie, slow down.
你能慢点我就慢
I will if you will.
我的车 史蒂维
My car! Stevie!
我的车怎么办
What about my car?
车没事
It's-- it's fine.
-什么 -它只是在憋气而已
- What? It's just holding its breath.
史蒂维 史蒂维
Stevie! Stevie!
结束了
There you go.
爸爸 在室外听起来很好
Sounded good out there, pop.
亚瑟 再见
See you, Arthur!
我跟伊内兹睡过了
That Inez has got some rack on her.
真可爱
Lovely.
你知道伊内兹每天早上都给我洗澡吗
Do you know Inez gives me a shower every morning?
让我坐在马桶上
Sits me on a stool, right?
她给我全身到处涂满肥皂
She soaps me up everywhere.
甚至在我的私处
Even my privates.
我知道
I know.
听着 自以为是的小子
Listen, smart-ass,
听说你有些关于狗的麻烦事
heard you're having dog problems.
好事传千里
Good news travels fast.
我还有些能帮忙的朋友
Still got a few friends.
我知道
I know.
那也是我来这儿的原因
That's why I'm here.
我思前想后
I was wondering and thinking
也许你能为了我跟阿尔·斯特劳斯聊聊
that maybe you could talk to Al Strauss for me.
我明白他退休了 但是他的儿子迈克
I know he's retired, but his son Mikey
现在是一名工会律师
is a union lawyer now.
我觉得迈克会听阿尔的
I think Mike would listen to Al.
迈克像他爸爸一样难搞
Mikey's a pisser like the old man.
他们俩都极其顽固
They're both of them stubborn as hell.
他不会让步的
He won't back down.
你能和阿尔谈谈吗
Can you just talk to Al for me?
我得在霍氏咖啡馆和迈克会面
I've gotta go meet Mike at Hoffmans.
你自己处理
You handle it.
就你
You.
想都别想去找你的合伙人
Don't even think about going to your partners.
别 别生气 爸爸
Don't... don't start, pop.
我没有合伙人
I don't have partners.
美丽华是我的
The Miramar is mine.
我明白了
I see.
那本尼·戴蒙德是谁 新服务生吗
And Benny Diamond is what, your new bellboy?
是什么让他突然从芝加哥到这里来
And what brought him down from Chicago all of a sudden?
他喜欢辛纳屈 我怎么知道
He likes Sinatra. How the hell do I know?
你知道的
You know.
你知道的
You know.
不要期望得到他的帮助
Don't expect any help from him.
那些骗子只为自己着想 艾萨克
Those ganefs only help themselves, Isaac.
再见 爸爸
I'll see you later, pop.
艾萨克
Isaac...
新年快乐
Happy new year.
新年快乐 爸爸
Happy new year, pop.
爸
Dad?
是谁
Who is it?
史蒂维
It's Stevie.
我爸在吗
Is my dad here?
他在霍氏咖啡馆 早餐会面
At Hoffmans. Some breakfast meeting.
来根烟好吗
Spare a cigarette?
好的
Sure.
这是我们的秘密 艾克以为我戒了
It's our secret. Ike thinks I quit.
那是你的事
That's your business.
他要是来电♥话♥ 告诉他
He calls, let him know
我在楼下大西洋城酒吧
I'm down at the Atlantis.
史蒂维
Stevie?
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
我是指关于罢♥工♥和今晚的节目
You know, with the strike and tonight?
他是怎么说的
Well, what'd he say?
他说一切顺利
He says yes.
那就一切顺利
Then it is.
客房♥清洁
Housekeeping.
你心情不错
You're in a great mood.
是啊 我今晚要工作
Yeah, well, I have to work tonight.
新年也要工作?
On new year's?
辛纳屈会在楼下表演
Sinatra's playing downstairs.
我们一个人是老板 另一个是仆人
One of us owns the place, and the other one is the maid.
你是仆人 我就是服务生
You're a maid like I'm a cabana boy.
-你♥爸♥爸 -为你♥爸♥爸工作
- Your dad-- - Works for your dad.
一会儿见
剧集 | 魔幻都市(2012) | 导航列表