剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
咔
Cut!
亲爱的 你觉得怎么样
Darling, what do you think?
太棒了
It's just amazing.
这个主题是什么
What's it actually about?
充盈 膨胀
It's engorged. It's tumescent.
强力 这是扭曲的生活
It's potent. It's... It's perverted life.
亲爱的 怎么说呢 这是我的生活
Darling, what can I say? It's my life.
你不怕被列入黑名单吗
Aren't you afraid of being blacklisted?
不然你以为我为什么来这里 丹吉尔没有黑名单
Why do you think I'm here? No blacklisting in Tangier.
你确定不想在通婚戏里客串一下吗
Are you sure you don't want a cameo in the miscegenation scene?
非常确定
Quite sure.
露西 想试镜吗
Lucy? A little screen test?
-不好吧 -好啊
- Oh, I'm not sure that's... - Oh, I'd love to.
看镜头
Eye contact with the lens.
直视镜头
Look right into it.
好的
Okay.
-这样吗 -对
- Like this? - Yes.
对 很好 很好
Yes. Good. Good.
露西
Why, Lucy!
摄像机在和你激♥情♥做♥爱♥
The camera makes love to you. Passionately!
必须的
Somebody needs to.
小鸟们
第一季 第二集
你真好闻
You smell good.
天啊 我得洗个澡
Oh, my God, I need to take a shower.
-我喜欢 -是吗
- I like it. - You do?
是这里太热了 是吧
It's the heat here. Is it?
就位
Positions!
开拍
And action!
清除乞丐
Cleanse the supplicant!
这是重生
This is a rebirth!
露西 想象你是条美人鱼
Lucy! Imagine yourself a mermaid!
你不惧怕死亡
You have no fear of death
你对肤浅生活充满了恐惧
and a great fear of shallow living!
把巴比伦的香水倒在她身上
Now pour the perfumes of Babylon on her!
让战鼓停止吧
Let the drums of war cease!
让她愉快地宣誓就职吧
Now inaugurate her with pleasure!
天啊
Oh, my God.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
天啊
Oh, my God.
雨果 太好玩了
Hugo, that was so much fun.
你不洗一下吗
Aren't you going to wash?
不 暂时先留着
No, I'm going to keep it on for a while.
你看起来很可笑
You look absurd.
梦想是生活的必需
Dreams are necessary to life.
-谢谢 -这是艺术
- Thank you! - And it's art!
露西 你让我大开眼界
Lucy, you were a revelation.
谢谢 我的主人坚持要办一个庆功宴
Thank you. My hosts are insisting on a wrap party.
在曼德拉克斯宅邸
At the Mandrax Mansion.
我比较正常的家 你们来吗
My not-so spiritual home. Perhaps you'd like to join?
-我们很乐意 -不用了 谢谢
- Oh, we'd love to... - No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
No, but thank you very much.
丹吉尔一半的人都会去
Half of Tangier will be there.
那少我们俩也无伤大雅了
Well, you'll hardly miss the two of us then.
-雨果 -我说了不行
- Hugo. - I said no. I mean no.
谢谢 但是不用了
Thank you, but no.
-下次吧 -好啊
- Perhaps another time. - Absolutely.
我听说那些女孩
I've heard rumours about those girls
让人毛骨悚然
that would make your hair curl.
我只是觉得你不该和她们混在一起
I just don't think you should mix with them.
你听起来很像我父亲
You sound like my father.
菲菲 你认识你的常客吗 穿怪鞋的那个
Fifi, you know your regular, the one with the funny shoes?
他少付你钱了吗
Is he short-changing you?
还是你没收他钱
Or are you giving him freebies?
-这 -别担心 妈妈
- Well. - Don't worry, Mama.
-我会赔的 -那是当然
- I'll pay for it! - Yes, you will.
但你要继续替他付钱吗
But are you going to keep paying for him?
如果你想继续干这行
You know, if you want to move on in this business,
如果你想达到谢利法的价格
if you want to start getting Cherifa rates,
对待喜欢的客户就要强硬起来 好吗
you better start getting tough with your favourites, okay?
我受够了这无聊的工作
I'm sick of this donkey work!
你渴吗 谢利法
You thirsty there, Cherifa?
什么时候能恢复供水
When is the water coming back on?
我不想再抽水了
I'm so done with this pumping!
可不嘛
That's what she said.
在贝鲁特之前
You know. Before Beirut,
我在布雷斯特的一家妓院工作
I used to work at a brothel in Brest.
你知道我们个人表演用什么吗
You know what we used there for solo shows?
根本不用洗
We never had to wash up.
把它们切片放进鸡尾酒就行了
Just sliced them up and used them in our cocktail.
我用这个做酸奶黄瓜的
This is for my tzatziki.
琪琪 你弄完以后就去擦楼梯
Gigi, when you are done there, I want you to scrub the stairs.
-轮到谢利法了 -谢利法要上钟
- It's Cherifa's turn. - Cherifa is going on duty.
什么 我今天休息
What? It's my day off!
谁来都归你
You'll deal with whatever comes in.
谁都不会来
Nothing's coming in.
多亏了她 这地方没人来了
This place is no-go, thanks to her.
他们让我唱一首歌♥ 我就唱了一首歌♥
They asked me to sing a song. I sang a song.
唱首歌♥
Sing a song...
嗯 可不是嘛
Yes, you did, didn't you?
唱得可真好
You sure sang that song.
我是个妓♥女♥
I'm a whore.
我没时间谈政♥治♥
I have no time for politics.
那就好 我也没时间
Good. Neither do I.
科博 你来了
Corbeau. You made it.
很高兴见到你 国务卿
It's good to see you, Secretary.
我一直在等你的消息
I've been waiting, I got your message.
很好
Good. Good.
很荣幸可以帮到你
It's a... An honour to help you.
我会尽力的 长官
Whatever I can do, sir.
-我们走走吧 -没问题
- Let's take a walk. - Of course.
不会太久的
We won't be long.
我父亲一生都在这片土地上劳作
My father spent his life working this land.
他们从马赛一穷二白地来到这里
They came here with nothing. From Marseille.
他们在这片土地上劳作 给山坡施肥
They worked this soil. They fertilised these hill sides.
他们的汗水造就了这里
Their sweat made this place.
现在有人想抢这片土地
And now they want to take it away from us.
这可不行
That's not right.
他们认为独♥立♥是个晚宴
They think independence is a dinner party.
我们这样的人才会让国家变得有价值 科博
People like us made this country worth living in, Corbeau.
摩洛哥人什么都不造
The Moroccans, they build nothing.
他们不知道自己拥有什么
They don't know what they have.
他们不明白 长官
They don't understand it, sir.
长官
Sir...
那些人开始紧张了
The men... They are getting nervous.
如果国王回来
If the king returns,
记者们现在已经够大胆了 但是
and the journalists are bold enough now. But...
你的人需要耐心
Your men need to be patient.
不行 我拦不住他们
I'm can't. I can't hold them back.
我们在浪费时间 长官
We waste our time, sir.
他们想行动
They want to move.
-针对谁 科博 -民族主义者
- On who, Corbeau? - Nationalist.
我们要让他们知道 我们是认真的
They need to know we mean business.
我们可以把他们一个个干掉
We can take them all out, one by one.
法国是他们的母亲
France is their mother.
国王是他们的父亲 他们像爱父亲一样爱国王
And the king is their father. They love him like their father.
如果国王回来 他们会排着队跟随国王
If he comes back, they will line up behind him.
你是说内战吗
A civil war, you mean?
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表