剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
we all went down to the front line
离脚手架大约三米
about 10 feet away from the scaffold.
我站在那里 靠着绳子
And I stood there, pressed up against the rope.
我穿了一条后排扣的裙子
I wore a skirt with buttons all the way down the back.
周围的人都在挤我
People were pushing me from all sides.
我的爱人蒂博紧贴在我身后
My beau Thibault pressed behind me.
犯人被带来了 眼睛被蒙住了
The prisoner was brought and his eyes blindfolded.
两个警♥察♥帮他上刑
Two police led him up.
看着那个人死去的痛苦是如此巨大
The pain of watching that man die was so great,
蒂博尔在我体内坚硬的肉体都泄气了
it made the touch of Thibault's hard flesh up inside of me a relief.
死神降临时 我紧紧地抓住了生命
I was holding on to life while death was passing.
人群不断把他压在我身上
The crowd kept crushing him against me.
一次又一次
Again and again!
我的恐惧转化为快乐
My fear turned to pleasure.
这确实是终极高♥潮♥
It was indeed the ultimate climax.
总之一定要去利奥波德咖啡馆
But any way, go to Cafe Leopold!
哪怕只是为了喝杜松子酒
If only to drink the schnapps.
万·X小姐
Miss Von X?
请叫我莉莉
Lili, please.
莉莉 谢谢
Lili. Thank you.
这是真的吗
Is that a true story?
你得自己去搞清楚 对吧 小鸽子
You'd just have to find out for yourself, wouldn't you, pigeon?
这里
This bit.
什么
What?
如果我能拥有你的一部分 那一定是这里
If I could only have a piece of you, it would be this.
这个
This.
我们别回去了
Let's not go back.
就待在这里吧
Let's stay here.
我得在周五前回去
I've got to get back by Friday.
维纳斯要来了
The Venus is coming in.
有货吗
Expecting a shipment?
算是吧
Of a sort.
我的未婚妻
My fiancee.
你打算什么时候才告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
我现在就告诉你了啊
I'm telling you now.
她是谁
Who is she?
她叫露西·萨维奇
Her name is Lucy Savage.
她有钱吗
Is she rich?
她来自一个好家庭
She's from a good family.
我来自皇室
I am from a royal family!
她是个有教养的美国人
Well, she's a well-bred American.
首先 美国人哪来的教养
Okay, first, is there such a thing?
第二 你说得好像你刚买♥♥了一只纯种小狗
Second. You talk about her like you've just bought a pedigree pup.
你怎么跟别人形容我的
How do you describe me to people?
我不说
I don't.
嗯
No.
你不说
You don't.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我们不需要改变什么
It doesn't have to change anything.
这改变了一切
It changes everything.
你打算拿她怎么办
What do you plan to do with her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你可以说点什么
There's something you could say.
如果你能想到的话
If you can think of it.
我们今晚去吃个饭吧
Let's go for dinner tonight.
不是这句
That's not it.
昨天全城爆发了愤怒的抗♥议♥
Angry protests around the city yesterday
导致了全国范围内的动♥乱♥
have contributed to nation-wide unrest
法国政♥府♥让国王
as pressure mounts on the French administration
重回摩洛哥王位的压力与日俱增
to allow the king's return to the throne of Morocco.
谢利法
Cherifa.
国王要来了
The king is coming.
国王要来了
The king is coming!
把那玩意拿走 该死的民族主义者
Take that shit away. Nationalist shit!
你的国王 你的国王不会来了
Your king... Your king isn't coming.
你们是害虫 人♥渣♥
You're vermin! Scum!
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go.
这是给你的
This is for you.
法国的吗
It's French?
臭死了
It stinks.
没有更好的东西可以偷了吗
Wasn't there anything better to steal?
真是不知好歹
You're ungrateful.
我累了
I'm tired.
你知道外面那个孩子们经常乞讨的地方吗
You know that spot outside where the kids are always begging?
像我们以前那样吗
Like we used to?
是的
Yes.
有个男孩
There was this boy.
一个法国人过来打了他
A Frenchman came through and attacked him.
他叫那个男孩害虫
He called him vermin.
那个男孩当时只是在挂国王的海报
He was hanging a poster of the king.
会改变的
This will change.
等国王回来 一切都会改变
When the king comes back, this will all change.
什么都不会改变
Nothing will change.
国王为我们这样的人做过什么
What has the king ever done for people like us?
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
为什么
Why?
太不尊重了
It's disrespectful.
他听不见的
He cannot hear me.
我听见了
I hear you.
那孩子死了
That kid's dead.
他和我们一样
He was like us.
你是独一无二的
There's no one like you.
欢迎来到丹吉尔
Welcome to Tangier.
请在法国随身携带相关文件
Please carry your papers or letters to France at all times.
雨果 亲爱的
Hugo, darling.
你好啊
How are you?
你好
Hello.
你在等什么特别的人吗
Are you waiting on anyone special?
我的未婚妻
Uh, my fiancee.
你的未婚妻
Ah, your fiancee?
祝贺你
Congratulations!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你迫不及待要把她介绍给
I'm sure you can't wait to introduce her
丹吉尔的朋友们了吧
to all your special friends here in Tangier.
生意怎么样
Well, how's business?
人们仍然需要爱
Well, people still need love
他们总得找个地方吧
and they have to get it from somewhere.
只是价格的问题
Question of the rates is all.
是的
Yes.
我可以再出高一点
You know, I can pay a higher rate for little more.
雨果 拜托
Hugo, please.
你现在的价格都付不起吧
You can't afford the rate you already got, huh?
她来了
Ah, here she is.
他在那里
There he is.
莉莉 亲爱的
Ah, Lili, darling!
你好
Hello.
瞧瞧你 你看起来棒极了
Look at you. You look amazing!
旅途如何
How was your journey?
太棒了
It was just lovely.
天啊 见到你真高兴
My goodness, I'm so glad to see you.
天啊 不是吧
Oh, my God, it isn't.
这一定是那个幸运的男人
This must be the lucky man.
雨果
Hugo.
很高兴认识你 莉莉·万·X
Delighted! Lili Von X.
当然
Of course.
我当然知道
I mean, I know, of course.
欢迎来到丹吉尔
Welcome to Tangier.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
很高兴回到这里
Happy to be back.
你以前来过吗
You've been here before?
当然来过
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表