剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
垃圾
Trash.
-谢利法 -你知道吗
- Cherifa! - You know what?
求你了 妈妈 我只是想见她
Please, Mama, I just wanna see her.
你只是想见她
You just want to see her.
很多人只是想见她
Well, a lot of people just want to see her.
很多人为了见她付了很多钱
A lot of people who pay a lot of money just to see her.
你喜欢垃圾 因为你就是垃圾
You like rubbish, because you are rubbish.
是的
Yes.
过来 来啊
Come here. Come.
你就是个垃圾
Come. You're nothing but trash.
听我说
Now you listen to me.
她不适合你
She is not for you.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
明白吗
Do you?
我想和谢利法谈谈
I want to talk to Cherifa.
拜托
Please.
谢利法
Cherifa!
快点 赶紧完事
Come on, come on. Finish.
-出去 出去 -谢利法 谢利法
- Get out, get out. - Cherifa! Cherifa!
小鸟们
第一季 第三集
露西 小声点
Lucy. Turn it down.
早
Morning.
能给我倒点水吗
Can I have some water, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
他是个白♥痴♥
The man is an idiot.
我也是这么想的
That was my impression too.
或者就是大智若愚
Or a genius disguising himself as an idiot.
你觉得这是个陷阱吗
You think it might be a trap?
来自美国的问候
Greetings from America.
英国人想要什么
What do the British want?
和美国人一样
The same thing as the Americans.
摩洛哥人的摩洛哥
Morocco for Moroccans.
他们无意破坏北非的稳定
They've no interest in destabilizing North Africa.
这是非正式的方法
It's a private approach.
可以是
Could be.
但我都不知道他们在卖♥♥什么
But I don't even know what they're selling.
我去查查
I'll do some digging.
我也查查
Me too.
工作和娱乐结合吗
Mixing business with pleasure?
没事的 雨果
It's fine, Hugo.
只是顿午饭
It's just a lunch.
你不是去华尔道夫酒店见见姐妹
You're not meeting the girls at the Waldorf.
他是法国摄政国的首脑 天呐
He's the head of the French protectorate. For God's sake.
我觉得你只是在吃醋
I think that you are just jealous.
是担心 露西
Concerned, Lucy.
我很担心
Concerned is what I am.
担心什么
About what?
我交朋友吗
Me making friends?
当然不是 当然不是
Of course not. Of course not.
他是个重要人物 仅此而已
He's an important man, that's all.
其实我当时正在和他谈事情
I was actually in the middle of discussing something with him.
真的吗
Really?
那挺好呀
I think that's sweet.
什么
What?
你那天晚上根本不想去
I mean, you didn't wanna go at all the other night.
然后你遇到了你真正感兴趣的人
And then you met someone you really like.
我是对的 我们应该去派对
I was right. We should go to parties.
我们可以一直参加派对吗 雨果
Can we promise to always go to parties, Hugo?
你没明白我的话
You're not understanding me.
我们必须把握一个尺寸
There's a certain position we have to maintain.
我想做个好丈夫
I'm trying to be a decent husband.
你能表现得像个妻子吗
Can you please behave like a wife?
我得穿衣服了
I have to finish dressing.
像妻子一样
Like a wife.
和他说我马上就来 谢谢
Go tell him I'm coming, please.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
谢谢 不用了
Thank you, no.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不会 你看起来美极了
Not at all. You look exquisite.
真棒
Lovely.
你的车在等你
Your car is waiting.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
西洛可风 一个小时后
El Sirocco. One hour.
什么
I'm sorry?
你听到了
You heard me.
嗯
Yes.
菲斯遭遇了袭击
There has been an attack in Fez.
死亡人数
Fatalities?
十几个吧 大多是摩洛哥人和孩子
A dozen or so. Mostly Moroccans and some children.
好像是殖民地武装分子干的
It seems to be the colons.
我们应该发表一个声明
We should issue a statement.
-他们宣布为此事负责了吗 -不
- Have they claimed the attack? - No.
可能是民族主义者干的
It could have been the nationalists.
他们已经否认了
They already have denied that it was one of them.
那好吧
Very well.
杀害儿童不可饶恕
The murder of children is not condoned.
谴责再强烈一点
A little stronger condemnation
可能会有助于宣泄愤怒
might go some way to addressing the outrage.
声明就这么写
That's the statement.
坐下
Sit down.
你是个变♥态♥ 对吧
You're a pervert, aren't you?
先生
Monsieur?
一个变♥态♥ 不是吗
A pervert. Are you not?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
丹吉尔没什么秘密
There are few secrets in Tangier.
我把问题表达得更清楚些 我知道你是个变♥态♥
Let me phrase my question better. I know you are a pervert.
我的问题是 到底是什么样的变♥态♥
My question is what sort of pervert, exactly?
你从她的菜单上选了什么
What is it you choose from her menu?
你为什么要一直找谢利法
What keeps you going back to Cherifa?
妈妈累了
Mama's tired.
-不 -是的
- No. - Yes.
-是的 -不
- Yes. - No.
我撑不下去了
I don't think I can go on any longer.
拜托
Please.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
你还想要 是吗
You want more. Yeah? -
是么
Yeah.
我听不清
I can't hear what you're saying.
我听不清
I can't hear what you're saying.
发音清晰点
Enunciate!
你在这里工作多久了
How long have you worked here?
给瓦尼工作吗 七年了
For Vaney? Seven years.
他喜欢跳舞
He likes to dance.
那晚在派对上 他跳舞了
The other night at the party, he danced.
我从没见过他跳舞
I've never seen him dance.
你派对参加的肯定不够多
You must not go to enough parties.
你的客人 国务卿
Your guest, Secretary.
-夫人 -先生
- Madame. - Monsieur.
叫我皮埃尔吧
Pierre, please.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你这地方真不错
What a place you have here.
这是借的
It's borrowed.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Oh, really? - Yes.
谁借的
From who?
你可能会喜欢这个
I thought you might like to try this.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
来自阿尔及利亚
It's from Algeria.
干杯 露西
Sante, Lucy.
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表