剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
请进 请进
Come in, come in.
真是太感谢你了 我
I can't thank you enough for this. I...
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
你来这里就对了
You did the right thing coming here, huh?
你受了惊吓 但你得振作起来 美人
You've had a shock. But you need to gather yourself, bonita, hmm?
嗯
Yes.
-这房♥间真漂亮 -谢谢
- It's such a beautiful room. - Oh, thank you.
别碰 抱歉
Don't touch it. Oh, sorry.
看
Look.
这些都是我第一任丈夫给我的
My first husband gave all these to me.
每一个代表一年的婚姻
Each one represent one year of marriage.
你注意到他选择"惊喜"的模式了吗
Did you notice any pattern in his choice of "surprise"?
嗯 都是鸟
Yes. They're all birds.
对 家养飞禽
Yes. Domesticated fowl.
这个大的 是给我的离婚礼物
And this one, the big one, he offered me, for our divorce.
它在说什么
What does puta mean?
妓♥女♥
Whore.
吃醋的家伙
Very jealous guy.
好了 亲爱的
Okay, darling.
我就不打扰你了
I'll let you enjoy the room.
嗯
Yes.
-别客气 -谢谢
- Please enjoy, huh? - Thank you. Yes.
再见
Bye-bye.
利奥
Leo!
小鸟们
第一季 第四集
你想怀孕吗
Do you wanna get pregnant?
我不会 我不祈祷
I don't do this. I don't pray.
但我是来寻求帮助的
But I've come to ask for help.
妓♥女♥
Whore.
-什么 -你听到了 妓♥女♥
- Yes? - You heard me, whore.
-你不能来这里 -为什么
- This isn't the place for you. - Why?
这里是干净诚实的人来的地方
Because this is a place for clean, honest people.
你怎么这么刻薄
Why are you so sour?
是不是因为你小时候
Is it because when you were young,
看着我们走在大街上
you watched at us walking on the streets
穿金戴银 衣着光鲜
with our gold and silver and our beautiful clothes
可你被锁在妓院里
and you longed from your little window
只能透过小窗户
in your fancy house under lock and key
羡慕我们可以自♥由♥来去
to be free to come and go like us?
你想像我一样有钱
You wanted to be rich like me.
你傍上谁都不可能像我这么有钱
Rich in ways no one man could ever make you.
-这是你之前想要的吗 -出去
- Is that what you wanted? - Get out. Get out!
-你现在依然这么想 -出去
- That's what you still want. - Get out! Get out!
问问希迪吧
Ask Sidi.
我们把这些大♥麻♥搅一下
So, for the mahjoun, we mix all this.
你在哪学的
Where did you learn how to do this?
小时候有个奴隶贩子把我卖♥♥给了一个种大♥麻♥的
A slave trader sold me to a kif farmer when I was small.
所以我才来到了北方
That's how I ended up in the north.
他们抽你了吗
And did they whip you?
是的 他们用鞭子抽我
Yeah, they whipped me.
你能展示一下他们是怎么抽你的吗
And will you show us how they whipped you?
好
All right.
站起来
Stand up.
你好几天没吃东西了 喝点水吧
You have not eaten for days. Maybe a little water.
吃这个 把它当作一块过期的面包
Eat this. Like it's a piece of stale bread.
他们吃饱之后
That they left on the side of their plate.
剩在盘子边上的
After they'd eaten all they want.
你在干什么
What do you think you are doing?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你这是小偷
You're a thief.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我可不雇小偷
I didn't pay to have a thief round here.
你还有东西要学
You have some things to learn.
放开我
Let me go.
不
No.
我要扯掉你的衣服
I'm going to take this leather strap that I always carry with me
拿身上的皮带
and rip off your shirt
抽你的后背
and I am going to flay your back
让你几周都动不了
so you can hardly move for weeks...
住手
Stop!
怎么了 玩玩而已嘛
What? We're just playing.
这不是你们想要的吗
Isn't what you wanted?
一个抽人的游戏
A game about whipping people.
我做梦了
I was having a dream.
你想继续做梦吗
Wanna keep dreaming?
陪陪我吧
Company would be nice.
-但我不想庆祝 -香槟
- I don't feel like celebrating though. - Champagne.
胜利要喝它
In victory, one deserves it,
失败也需要它
and in defeat, one needs it.
为失败干杯
To defeat.
大家都知道了吗
Did everyone know?
知道什么
Know what?
他背叛了我
That he was betraying me.
你说的大家是谁
Who is everyone?
人们
People.
这些人对你意味着什么
What are these people to you?
他们会嚼舌头
All they say...
已经好几周 快一个月了
It's been weeks. Not even a month.
他们会怎么看我
What will they think of me?
我该为他而战吗
Should I fight for him?
黎明用手♥枪♥决斗 你和阿巴扎先生
Pistols at dawn. You and Mr. Abaza.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
-用手♥枪♥我肯定赢 -没错
- Pistols. I'd win. - Exactly.
我认得你的脸 你是乌列奈尔人 和我一样
I know your face. You are Ouled Nail. The same as me.
来 坐下
Come. Sit.
你为什么来神龛
Why did you come to the shrine?
肯定不是来看风景的
You didn't come for the views, that's for sure.
不
No.
我的麻烦不用别人操心
My troubles are my own.
亲爱的 任何人都能看出你有麻烦
Habibti. Anyone can see you are troubled.
我不需要看你的手
I don't need to read your hand.
干嘛
What?
-难怪你会来这里 -什么都说
- No wonder you are here. - Don't tell me anything.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
你不是第一个
You're not the first.
我祖母是布萨达城内最厉害的妓♥女♥
My grandmother was the greatest whore inside the Bou Saada city walls.
她是跟她母亲学的
She learned the trade from her mother,
进城学习情♥色♥艺术
going down into the cities, learning the erotic arts.
欧洲人来了 一切都变了
Things change when the Europeans came.
卖♥♥淫的新法规和惩罚
New laws and penalties for harlotry.
她和姐♥妹♥们♥被迫上了卡车
She and her sisters were forced into trucks
被送到军营当慰安妇
and sent to army barracks as moving brothels.
我们的传统已死
Our traditions died.
我祖母就在我们身边
My grandmother is here with us now.
她在对你笑
She is smiling at you.
她有话要说
She wants to say something.
别让他们把你赶走
Don't let them drive you away.
夺走你的力量 回去
Take your power. Go back.
回去
Go back.
-向你的麻烦进发 -麻烦
- Go towards your trouble. - Trouble.
-向完全自♥由♥进发 -自♥由♥
- Go towards total freedom. - Freedom.
你对女人知之甚少 亲爱的
You know so little about women, darling.
不过你也没说过自己是行家
But you never claimed to be an expert.
我想和我妻子谈谈
I'd like to talk to my wife.
一盆花 不是吧
A flower? Really?
这样只会惹恼她
It will only provoke her.
她没心情 但你可以把礼物留下
She's not in the mood. But you can leave your offering.
奇科会吃的 奇科喜欢吃兰花
Chico will eat it. Chico loves orchids.
见到你真高兴
So marvellous to see you.
亲爱的
You know, darling,
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表