剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
必须要非常漂亮
It has to be fabulous.
我这里正好有
Ah, I have the very thing.
-你的西装是他做的吗 -是的
- He makes your suits? - He does.
好
Yes.
那好像不是我的风格
I don't think that's very me.
你说得对
You're right.
你妈不会喜欢的
Your mother wouldn't like it.
你们能通报一声吗
If you wouldn't mind letting him know I'm here.
我也可以给他留个口信
Or perhaps I could leave him a message.
把我的名片留下
Leave him my card.
太好了 不知道你能不能帮我一下
Oh, good. I wonder if you might be able to help me.
我尽力
I'll do my best.
我想和国务卿瓦尼谈谈
Well, I'd like to speak to Secretary Vaney.
拜托
Please.
你有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有
Not as such.
那我很抱歉 我帮不了你
Then I'm sorry, I can't help you.
但是
But...
我能预约吗
Can I make an appointment then?
流程不是这样的
It doesn't work that way around.
如果国务卿想见你
If the Secretary wants to see you,
你才有预约
then you get an appointment.
你能告诉我是什么事吗
Can you give me an indication of what it's about?
这是私事
I mean, it's personal.
怎么个私法
How personal?
不 不是私事
No, not personal.
是机密
Confidential.
这样啊
I see.
能给点提示吗
Can you give me a clue?
不行
Not really, no.
那好吧
Well, then,
我说了 恐怕我帮不了你
as I said, I can't help you, I'm afraid.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没看见你
I didn't see you.
利奥 过来
Hey, Leo, come here.
过来
Come.
能给我们倒点水吗
Can't you pour us a drink?
好渴
So thirsty.
不 不是这里
No. Not in there.
这里
In there.
小狗不渴吗
Isn't puppy thirsty?
不渴
No.
他只对他的地盘感兴趣
He's only interested in spraying his territory.
继续
More!
什么叫在豪♥宅♥工作
What do you mean, a job at a mansion?
就是工作
It's a job.
我工作
I work.
他们付我钱
They pay me.
辞职以后
I stop.
我们离开这里
We leave here.
结婚
We marry.
是不是跟基佬海滩一样
Is it like the boys' beach?
他们说必须戴两顶帽子才能去
They say don't go without two hats.
因为如果你掉了一个
'Cause if you drop one,
千万不能弯腰捡
you don't wanna bend over to pick it up.
这个我也听过
I've heard that one, too.
但是豪♥宅♥的没听过
But not about the mansions.
我听说曼德拉克斯姐妹以前玩过一个游戏
I heard about a game the Mandrax sisters used to play.
曼德拉克斯
You know, the Mandrax,
丹吉尔最大的房♥子
the biggest house in Tangier?
他们从德国买♥♥了两条狗
They bought a pair of dogs from Germany.
血统纯正 价格昂贵
Pedigree, very expensive.
她们很喜欢
They loved those dogs.
吃的比咱俩都好
Fed them better than me and you have ever been fed.
每天吃肉
Meats every day,
喝干净的水
clean water,
漂亮的珠宝项圈和丝质外套
fancy jewel collars and little silk jackets.
你不想听这个故事吗
Don't you wanna hear the story?
-不 我不想 -有一天
- No, I don't want... - So one day,
伯爵夫人回到家
the Contessa comes home,
她之前去参加皇家茶话会什么的
she's been out at a royal tea party or something.
她看到了什么
And what does she see?
狗的鼻子
The dogs have their snouts
被夹在女儿们双腿之间
stuffed between the daughters' legs
她们的裙子都掀到脸上了
and their skirts are all the way up to their faces
-狗不停地舔啊舔 -住手
- and the dogs lick and lick... - Stop!
-舔 -住手
- ...and lick! - Stop it!
你疯了
You're crazy.
你知道她们高♥潮♥时会发出什么声音吗
You know what sound they make when they cum?
停下
Stop it!
停下
Stop it!
停下
Stop it!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
疯子
Crazy.
我得在下面穿条衬裙
I think I might have to wear a slip under this.
你敢
Don't you dare!
那就不好看了
You'll ruin the effects.
我没穿内衣
I'm not wearing any underwear.
你看起来美极了
You look stunning.
谢谢
Thank you.
这条裙子选的真好
This was a good choice.
敬你的新裙子
To your new dress.
还有我的购物伴侣
And to my shopping friend.
丹吉尔的情人随你挑
You will have your pick of lovers in Tangier.
你真这么想吗
Do you really think so?
不 我不想在丹吉尔有情人
No, I don't want lovers in Tangier.
我想当雨果的好妻子
I wanna be a good wife for Hugo.
我是认真的
I really do want that.
其实吧
Actually...
也许你能帮我个忙
Maybe you can help me with something.
你觉得我能帮你什么
What do you think I might help you with?
我想多了解他一点
I wanna know more about him.
我对雨果一无所知
I know nothing about Hugo.
男人之间肯定无话不谈 对吧
And men must talk, right?
你们和女人一样 什么都聊
You guys talk like women do, we talk about everything.
我只是
I just...
我想知道
I wanna know
他喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
what he likes and what he doesn't like.
他睡不着的时候在想什么
What he thinks about when he can't sleep.
他最喜欢吃什么
What his favourite meal is, what...
什么可以让他性奋
What turns him on.
这些问我不合适吧
I'm not sure I'm the person to ask.
那我们选支口红吧
Well, shall we pick a lipstick?
-好 -嗯
- Yes. - Yeah.
亲爱的
Darling! Hello.
跟客人打个招呼吧
Say hello to our guest.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你觉得我应该选哪支
What do you think I should choose?
丑闻红还是惊悚粉
Scandal Red or Shocking Pink?
-惊悚我吧 -好
- Shock me. - Okay.
你穿的是什么
What on Earth are you wearing?
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
这是为派对准备的
It's for the party.
阿德姆要陪我去
Adham is taking me.
我们说好不去的
We agreed we're not going to that.
阿巴扎先生不会带你去波西米亚狂欢派对的
Mr. Abaza here is not squiring you to a bohemian orgy.
别说了 雨果
Stop it, Hugo.
这不是狂欢派对
It's not gonna be an orgy.
伊朗国王的儿子会出现在狂欢派对上吗
Would the Shah of Iran's son be seen at an orgy?
国务卿瓦尼会吗
Would Secretary Vaney?
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表