剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
A hero in Egypt's revolution.
-才怪 -瞧
- Hardly. - You see.
他不是阿尔及利亚人
He's not from Algeria.
这和阿尔及利亚无关
This is not about Algeria.
这和国界无关
It's not about national borders.
而是关于人性
It's about humanity.
关于寻求自♥由♥和尊重人类
It's about demanding freedom and respect for human beings.
这就是法农的目的
That is what Fanon was about.
爱
Love.
爱
Love.
雨果 看着我 来 张嘴
Hey, Hugo. Hey, look at me. Come here, wider.
嗯 很好
Yeah, that's good.
-你在干嘛 -我要让你吐出来
- What are you doing? - I need to make you sick.
坐起来
Come on. Sit up.
-你在干嘛 -起来 起来 起来
- What're you doing? - Up, up, up.
-雨果 -我只想睡觉
- Hugo. - I just want to go to sleep.
不 你现在不能睡觉
No, you can't go to sleep right now.
我失去了一切
I've lost everything.
我不想清醒 我不想清醒
I don't want to stay awake. I don't want to stay awake.
雨果 和我跳舞吧
Hugo, come dance with me.
来 你很会跳舞
Come on. You're great at dancing.
-我讨厌跳舞 -不 你喜欢跳舞
- I hate dancing. - No, you don't. You love dancing.
这太荒谬了 露西 我要睡觉
This is ridiculous. Lucy, I need to go to sleep.
不 你不能睡觉
No, you can't sleep. Well, you can't
-因为你可能会醒不过来 -我要睡觉
- because you might not wake up. - I'm going to sleep.
-你吃了很多药 你不能睡 -天啊
- You've taken a lot of pills and you can't go to sleep. - Christ!
我没吃药
I didn't take the pills.
什么
What?
我只是喝醉了
I'm just drunk.
我试过了 但我做不到
I mean, I tried, but I can't...
我吞不下药片
I can't swallow pills.
对不起
Sorry.
不用道歉
Don't be sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别这样嘛 别这么英式
Hey, come on. Don't be so English.
-抱歉 -行了 别闹了
- Sorry. - Come on, stop it.
我觉得你吞不下药片是件好事
You know, I think it's lucky that you can't swallow pills.
其实吧
In fact,
人生可以接受的失败中
if there's anything in life that you could fail at,
这件事可以算一个
this is the one thing.
这不是幸运
It's not lucky.
而是没用
It's ineffectual.
我无法自杀 我
I'm not capable of killing myself. I'm...
无法生存
not capable of being alive.
我
I'm not...
绝对当不了丈夫
Definitely not capable of being a husband.
我不知道早上该怎么起床
I don't know how to get up in the morning.
更别说贩卖♥♥便携式防空系统了
Let alone sell a MANPAD.
你说什么
What did you say?
便携式防空系统
Man... Portable thing...
总之我卖♥♥不了 我也没有一千块
Anyway, I can't sell it and I don't have a thousand dollars.
-不 你有 -我说了 我没钱
- Yes, you do. - I told you,
-我没钱 -你有啊 什么
- I don't have any money. - Yes. What?
雨果 我父亲给了你
Hugo, you have all the money that my father...
我太累了 我还得去拿货
I'm so tired and I have to pick it up.
-拿什么货 -样品
- What do you have to pick up? - The sample.
-什么 -我不适合干这个
- What? - I'm not cut out for this.
你父亲可以包了
Your father can do all that.
-我父亲怎么了 -我不是这块料
- What about my father? - I'm not cut out for it.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
他
Well, he...
他要一千块
He wants a thousand dollars.
-谁 我父亲吗 -不 不 不
- Who? My father does? - No, no, no.
-不是他 是那只罗威纳犬 -什么
- Not him. That rottweiler. - What?
我摆平不了 我摆平不了
I can't fix it. I can't fix it.
如果你告诉我发生了什么
If you tell me what is going on.
好吗
Okay?
我来摆平
I will fix it.
你好
Hello.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
我在等人
I'm waiting for someone.
她来了
She's here.
她不是我要等的人
She's not who I'm waiting on.
我看看
Well, let's see.
爱尔兰口音 没错
An Irish accent, check.
没礼貌 没错
Awful manners, check.
我就是来找你的
You're the man I'm here to see.
那个自大狂
That jumped-up drink of water
派了个漂亮的小姑娘来替他做生意
sent a pretty little girl to do his business.
他比我想象中更娘炮
He's more of a pansy than I took him for.
虽然我本来就觉得他够娘炮了
And I took him for quite a pansy, I have to say.
还是出于我的意料 既然这是他的选择
But still, if that's how he wants it.
我一拿到钱就给你取货指示
I give you the pickup instructions just as soon as I get the cash.
那个"自大狂"是我丈夫
That "drink of water" is my husband.
你的包裹是我父亲的
And that packet you're carrying, belongs to my father.
你♥爸♥可真粗心
Well, hasn't daddy been careless.
但你想想 这一切都很容易解决
But just think this can all be rectified very easily.
我是个快递员 不是销赃的
I'm a Courier. Not a fence.
这可比一千值钱多了
It's worth a lot more than a thousand dollars.
不用找了
You can keep the change.
回来喝好酒吗
Back for the good stuff?
跟我说说我爸有什么事是我不知道的
Tell me what I don't know about my father.
美国支持国王 他在和法国人打交道
America's with the King. He's dealing with the French.
你监视他多久了
How long have you been watching him?
他在我们的名单上
He's on a couple of our lists.
我可以和你说你♥爸♥的事
I'll tell you about your daddy.
他在乎一种自♥由♥
One type of freedom he cares about,
挣钱的自♥由♥
freedom to make money.
他可以卖♥♥给任何人 不问问题
He sells to anyone. No questions.
我和其他人一样喜欢热兵器
I like a warming gun as much as the next guy.
但是我们得把它们交给正确的人
But come on, we got to get them in to the right hands.
你觉得呢
So what do you say?
-我觉得什么 -叛国罪
- What do I say about what? - Treason.
我们得知道你站在哪一边
We need to know who's side you're on.
我得去趟洗手间
I have to use the ladies' room.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me.
该死
Oh, shit.
王子
So, Prince,
现在干什么
what now?
一起追忆梅斯唱歌♥吗
Wanna reminisce about Masr and sing with me?
我更愿意考虑未来 和你一起读书
I'd rather think about the future and read with you.
我当家教很贵的
Oh, I'm an expensive tutor.
-我的教育很贵 -我有现金
- My education is expensive. - I have cash.
但没有改变
But no change.
我有钱 这还不够吗
I have money. Isn't that enough?
花在
To spend it on...
如果我有你的钱
If I had your money...
我会改变世界
I would change the world.
我没那么多钱
I don't think it's enough for that.
丹吉尔的富人如是说 隐藏在富人生活中
Said the rich man in Tangier, hiding in his rich life.
我以为我是为爱而来
I thought I was here for love.
你为什么爱他
Why do you love him?
这不是可以选择的事
That's not something you chose.
爱不爱别人
You love people or you don't.
也许你对他的感觉不是爱
Maybe it isn't love you feel for him.
我忘了
I forgot.
这是爱 你个贱♥人♥
It's love, you sit on the beach.
我猜的
I'm guessing.
我猜你想变成他
I'm guessing maybe you wanna be him.
太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
我不想变成他
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表