剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
好 很好
Good. Very good.
我一直在找新房♥子 避暑别♥墅♥
I've been looking for a new place. A summer home.
-不错嘛 -猜猜它有多少扇门
- Nice. - Guess how many doors it has?
多少
How many?
猜猜看
Guess!
-四扇 -四扇
- Four. - Ha! Four.
-两扇 -二十七
- Two. - Twenty-seven.
科博 你能检查一下萨维奇先生吗
Corbeau, could you please inspect Monsieur Savage?
查什么
For what?
别傻了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
迁就我一下
Humour me.
你有很多暑期客人吗
So, you have a lot of summer guests?
本来可以有
I could have, yeah.
如果我想 就可以
If I wanted, I could.
-没有藏匿武器 -当然没有了
- No weapons concealed. - Of course not.
我是诚心诚意来的 却遭到了怀疑
I came here in good faith and get met with suspicion.
得了吧 格兰特 你肯定习惯了安保措施
Oh, come on, Grant, you must be used to security provisions.
你就是干这行的
It is the line of business you're in.
别碰我女儿
Keep your mitts off my daughter.
带枪吃饭不礼貌吧 露西
It is impolite to bring a gun to a meal, isn't it, Lucy?
是的
Yes.
礼貌 确实是美德
Politeness, a virtue indeed.
但不幸的是 这不是她没带的原因
But, unfortunately, not the reason she didn't bring it.
我从一个杀手那弄到的
I got it from an assassin.
她想用它杀了我 是不是 亲爱的
She tried to kill me with it, didn't you, darling?
是的
Yes, I did.
如果你不介意的话 我想澄清一下
If you don't mind, I'd like to clear this up
这样我们就能好好享受夜晚了
so we can enjoy our evening.
我在想 谢利法是怎么拿到的 露西
I was wondering, how did Cherifa get it, Lucy?
你们有多了解对方
Just how well do you know each other?
露西
Lucy?
我搞丢了 爸爸
I lost it, Daddy.
我从她那里偷来的
I stole it from her.
你确定你想娶她吗
You sure you wanna marry this one?
在我看来是个麻烦
Seems like trouble to me.
科博有武器
Corbeau is armed.
不要轻举妄动
No sudden moves.
这么多美女都朝我开枪
All these beautiful women shooting at me.
有点麻烦
It has been a little troublesome.
你听到她说的了
Well, you heard her.
露西与此事无关
Lucy has nothing to do with this.
当然 但我得问问
Naturally, but I have to ask.
你未婚妻是个小偷
Your fiancee's a thief.
要我上菜吗
Shall I serve the food?
不 亲爱的 为我们跳支舞
No, darling. Dance for us a little.
好
Yes.
谢利法没必要再偷东西了
Cherifa has no further need to steal anything.
也许除了该国人♥民♥的心
Except, perhaps, the hearts of a nation.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
-我能不能 -当然可以
-Do you mind if I... - Please, of course.
-好了吗 -开始吧
- Ready? - Allons-y.
请允许我介绍战斧小鸟
May I present the Tomahawk Little Bird.
最新的高精度便携式
The latest high accuracy, Man Portable,
防空系统 便携式防空导弹
Air Defence System, Manpads.
请注意 S代表系统
Please note, "S" is for "System".
它不表示复数
It does not denote plural.
常见错误
Common mistake.
越肩发射 五磅重 弹出式瞄准器
Shoulder fire, five pounds, pop-up open sight.
-露西 我需要帮助 -当然
- Lucy, I require assistance. - Absolutely.
高爆弹头可以摧毁固定翼
High explosive warhead capable of taking out fixed
-或旋翼机 -射程是多少
- or rotary winged aircraft. - What is the range?
-我会说到的 -是的 但射程是多少
- I'll get to that. - Yes, but what is the range?
好了 好了
Now, now.
耐心也是一种美德
Patience is also a virtue.
说嘛 爸爸 跟他说射程是多少
Come on, Daddy, tell him about the range.
-是的 你说了算 -什么
- Yes, you are the decider. - What?
抱歉打断你了 爸爸
I'm sorry that I interrupted you, Daddy.
谢谢你了
Thank you!
现在我得重新开始
Now I have to start all over again.
请允许我介绍战斧小鸟
May I present the Tomahawk Little Bird.
用翼片稳定 200米
...stabilised with fins, 200 meters.
-这就是射程 -对的
- That is the range. - Correct.
露西
Lucy.
你让我很难堪
You're embarrassing me.
按这里 保险打开
Click here, safety on.
在你释放这个之前 这个装置不会开火
This unit will not fire until you release this.
现在开始了
Now, it is on.
子弹是常规的
The projectile is conventional.
穿透杀伤 非导向性击毙
Penetrating hit and kill, non-guided.
不过 我们正在做一个红外线版本
Although, we are working on an infrared version
它能让这个宝贝锁定
which would allow this baby to lock on
任何目标的热信♥号♥♥
to the thermal signature of any target.
这是瞄准导弹
This is a line of sight missile.
预计速度是2马赫
Projecting speed is Mach 2.
确认目标
Identify your target.
坦克 装甲车
Tank, armoured vehicle,
飞机 瞄准
plane, aim,
解除保险装置
disengage safety.
我不会在家里这么做的
I will not do that in the house.
然后在这里扣动扳机
And simply, pull the trigger here.
就这样 轰一声
That's it. Boom!
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
但如果你想要爆♥炸♥
But, if it's a boom you want,
这样就可以
you got it here.
轰一声
Boom!
我爱死了
I love it!
成交吗
We have a deal?
买♥♥了
Sold!
卖♥♥东西就要这样
That is how you make a sale.
干得好 爸爸
Well done, Daddy.
真是
That was...
我可以吗
May I?
请
Please.
真有趣 比我想象的小多了
How funny, it is much smaller than I thought.
武器的关键在于它的大小
The whole point of the weapon is its size.
这只是我的观察
Well, it's just an observation.
很多人都知道小尺寸的好处
Many people understand the advantages of smaller dimensions.
我没说我不想要
I did not say I did not want it.
是吗
Do ya?
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes, yes.
你真的想要吗
Do you really want it?
对
Yes.
-你真想要这个 -再来点
- Do you really want this? - More.
你真的想用它干♥你♥的大事吗
You really want all the pretty things you could do with it?
美国人
Americans.
他们把什么事都说得天花乱坠
They make such a song and dance about everything.
什么意思
Meaning?
确切地
Exactly.
你不介意在1944年载歌♥载舞吧
You didn't mind singing and dancing in 1944, huh?
要不是美国人1944年载歌♥载舞
You'd all be under the jackboot if it wasn't for Americans
你们还在残酷统治之下
singing and dancing in 1944.
唱歌♥和跳舞让您拥有37扇门
You got your 37 doors out of singing and dancing.
-二十七 -才二十七 真可惜
- Twenty-seven. - Only 27. What a pity.
所有人都穿着灰色 相信我
All be dressed in grey, believe you me,
你和这整个恶心的大♥陆♥
you and this whole lousy continent.
-非洲 -非洲 欧洲
- Africa? - Africa, Europe...
你知道吗
You know what?
走吧 露西 不卖♥♥了
Come on, Lucy. No deal.
看 巴甫洛夫 他想让我求他
See, Pavlov, he wants me to beg.
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表